Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

:biblionny:

why do the girls still brag about iTunes stats

 

it's like boasting about being huge on MySpace

 

oprah-winfrey.gif

JYP is basically making a 4th gen version of this mixed with Focus... I kinda see the vision now :matty:

 

 

Edited by starstruckaj

Jimin what happened, I know you can't sing but Lie, Serendipity and Filter are all bops :biblio: some parts where catchy but it's not my kind of song. I feel like it would actually be a better song if it went to a rapper or someone else.

 

Also TWICE releasing Set Me Free and then Jimin releasing Set Me Free pt. 2 not long after is kinda sending me even though they're unrelated :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

:biblionny:

iTunes is dead. I see him breaking Spotify record but yeah it will serve no longevity. 
 

Bts aren’t doing like they’re used to :ghostface:You would never think NJ, LSRF are in the same company. 

7 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why do the girls still brag about iTunes stats

 

it's like boasting about being huge on MySpace

 

oprah-winfrey.gif

 

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

iTunes is dead. I see him breaking Spotify record but yeah it will serve no longevity. 
 

Bts aren’t doing like they’re used to :ghostface:You would never think NJ, LSRF are in the same company. 

is iTunes not apple music:deadbanana4:i was wondering how can he have so many  #1s

dionne3.gif

Edited by TheCal

40 minutes ago, Gaia said:

They have no standout members. Even Sullyoon seems completely overhyped. I could not be more uninterested in a gg from a big company. Usually I at least like them a little, but NMIXX there's nothing to like. I liked Jinni though, thought she was gorg

Jinni was the star. They lack cohesion as a group 

 

57 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I REMEMBER NOW

 

 

Focus sweetie 

some of the choreo formations in that nursery rhyme NMIXX video are obviously missing a person

 

dionne3.gif

7 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

is iTunes not apple music:deadbanana4:i was wondering how can he have so many  #1s

dionne3.gif

no it's just good old 2007'd iTunes

 

dionne3.gif

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

is iTunes not apple music:deadbanana4:i was wondering how can he have so many  #1s

dionne3.gif

iTunes is digital sales which is dead.

dionne3.gif

14 hours ago, katyberry said:

WAIT :jonny5: 

 

They're very likely to include all 6 tracks on the 3 singles album to boost the streaming stats. That leaves with 6 new tracks with one title track, two unknown b-sides, Blue Blood, Not Your Girl and either Queen of Hearts (KR version) or Dear Cupid.

 

13 hours ago, starstruckaj said:

Lettuce hope Ive doesn't follow the Sistar print, otherwise the tracklist will like this:

 

thee title track

B-side that gets promoted on shows

3rd new song

Blue Blood

Not Your Girl

Eleven

Take It

Love Dive

Royal

After Like

My Satisfaction

Queen of Hearts (Korean ver)

Mte

Edited by discreetinside

I think iTunes is pretty much exclusively used as a laundering scheme for those mass buys that Twitter stan groups are always collecting donations for. It's probably easier to scam the numbers throwing money at iTunes vs. just streaming the tracks.

 

I can't fathom any other reason why someone would buy a track on iTunes in 2023

 

dionne3.gif

54 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

These GoSe EGO episodes scared the crap out of me when they came out :dies:  Have you seen these? @kendoll2001

 

 

 

I’ve avoided watching all the scary episodes of Going Seventeen :ahh:

I try to find the perfect time to watch them, but never end up watching it alone at night. I know “The Tag” is like the most watched episode of all time, so I really do have to catch up one day :dies:

 

Can yall please for the love of god download that buggy ass mnet app and vote for Jay so he can debut and set this gens vocal terrorism right

 

SpongeBob's All-Time Grossest Zoom-Ins

Jimin is at 10m on yt in 13 hours 

isn’t it kinda low for the BTS and BP standards? and he’s part of the maknae line so he was supposed to slay? 

 

but then who would like to voluntarily play that song more than once :rip: they should cut the song after the first chorus, it would be more listenable this way 

 

 

19 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I’ve avoided watching all the scary episodes of Going Seventeen :ahh:

I try to find the perfect time to watch them, but never end up watching it alone at night. I know “The Tag” is like the most watched episode of all time, so I really do have to catch up one day :dies:

 

The Tag is at least fun and we know they’re all playing a game, but EGO is literally a mini horror movie, like they were so serious with the whole storyline of cloning experiment and revenge and all that :dies: 

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The Tag is at least fun and we know they’re all playing a game, but EGO is literally a mini horror movie, like they were so serious with the whole storyline of cloning experiment and revenge and all that :dies: 

They’re such clowns :dies::heart2:

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

They’re such clowns :dies::heart2:

Fr I was expecting them to break character anytime for the entire first episode but they never did, so I was like “ok this is serious” :dies:

plus the whole thing is thought out pretty cleverly in order to give everyone a chance to act I guess lol. 

Save-Me-Oprah serving me giggles ever since she joined the k-pop thread but i'll never admit that

dionne3.gif

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Fr I was expecting them to break character anytime for the entire first episode but they never did, so I was like “ok this is serious” :dies:

plus the whole thing is thought out pretty cleverly in order to give everyone a chance to act I guess lol. 

I’m also living for the amount of money being spent on GoSe (like they always have tbh) they said BUDGET :clap3:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.