Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

i was expecting the supposed IT boy of korea to debut within top 10 at worst

spacer.png

Where is Sunny here, really. :rip:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

honey what was all that auto-tune, guillotine for that producer:redface:

source.gif

 

13 hours ago, katyberry said:

Atp I'm convinced @WeFoundWill has some sort of mental illness because there is no other explanation!

I do I’m in actual therapy irl but I also reported you :heart:

YG is scared. I just want BP to leave so the company can go bankrupt but they will stay :bibliahh:


will aespa ever top savage teaser :jonny6:
 

Loona back with jaden. Kpop is not teady

 

15 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

:bibliahh:

 

 

 

better singers, better face, better dance, better SP

 

aespa really have it ALL

 

outdoing the original models :weeps:

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i was expecting the supposed IT boy of korea to debut within top 10 at worst

spacer.png

The way NONE of the BTS members have managed to get a genuine hit without being just a (feat.) on someone else's song :deadbanana:

It took YG like 10 years to realize that they are falling behind with their "less music more quality" (and whether the quality is there at this stage aside).

 

KPop BLEW up and it taking actual YEARS to comeback doesnt work with so much mass consumption to stan.

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I do I’m in actual therapy irl but I also reported you :heart:

At this point I'm not even sure that's considered a personal attack. You literally do nothing but spam BlackPink achievements 24/7 and then attack literally any other girl group...daily :deadbanana4: 

Indonesian male celebrity boy william just dragged jennie saying shes so lazy and praising rose during the concert in jakarta yesterday and now his instagram account are disapeared due to mass report from blinks.. 

 

This is so big right now in indonesia and mostly the general public siding with the male celebrity and attacking kpop fans for being 'too much'.. 

 

But he is kind of sm stan tho he is the one who interviewd red velvet when yeri said she likes girls... 

 

Blinks are too much i mean its no secret jennie always serves 0 energy on stage they just cant handle the truth..  :mazen:

 

 

36 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Add Yves to that Modhaus group so you'll get 5 of Loona's best performers there :coffee2:

And I remember people complaining that tripleS lacks good performers, they need Heejin Damita Jeong Jackson real bad :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

At this point I'm not even sure that's considered a personal attack. You literally do nothing but spam BlackPink achievements 24/7 and then attack literally any other girl group...daily :deadbanana4: 

and? does this thread do anything different to that to Blackpink? :heart:

1 minute ago, playboi said:

Heejin Damita Jeong Jackson

PLEASE greatest nickname ever I fear :dies:

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Indonesian male celebrity boy william just dragged jennie saying shes so lazy and praising rose during the concert in jakarta yesterday and now his instagram account are disapeared due to mass report from blinks.. 

 

This is so big right now in indonesia and mostly the general public siding with the male celebrity and attacking kpop fans for being 'too much'.. 

 

But he is kind of sm stan tho he is the one who interviewd red velvet when yeri said she likes girls... 

 

Blinks are too much i mean its no secret jennie always serves 0 energy on stage they just cant handle the truth..  :mazen:

 

 

Omg i'm indonesian and i just heard about that from you. Well, it's widely known that Jennie is lazy on stage except when she performed in one of the biggest US cities to impress those executives and A-lister audiences. Boy gotta get his account back for being brave enough to spill the tea :giraffe:

the way LOONA is better with solos and subunits, keep the OT12 shelved pls

im excited for OEC :jonny5: revive LOONA the Ballad?

 

 

I really hope Ouju debuts this time and doesn't gets cut again like how it happened with aespa 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the way LOONA is better with solos and subunits, keep the OT12 shelved pls

im excited for OEC :jonny5: revive LOONA the Ballad?

tbh i wish loona did what nct does and the subunits promoted regularly as seperate groups then every 1-2 years they have a comeback with all 12 members 

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

 

 

I really hope Ouju debuts this time and doesn't gets cut again like how it happened with aespa 

 

 

Another Haram? Where was that name in 3rd gen and early 4th gen gg members :deadbanana4:

33 minutes ago, newaespa said:

remember to cleanse your ears after listening to that jimin song

 

 

 

Probably the best looking male idol of all time. A visual treat. A visual experience. 

still waiting for a group to release a song that is at least half as good as this

 

 

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

I barely recognize him. :skull:

 

SHINee-Onew-Natural-without-makeup-1.jpg

i thought aoa’s choA retired 

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

 

 

I really hope Ouju debuts this time and doesn't gets cut again like how it happened with aespa 

 

 

Corrent me if I'm wrong but isn't Ian vietnamise? First vietnamise sm idol might be her? Hanni watch out 

1 hour ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

are they gonna join the May bloodbath :giraffe:

nah, May is for Le Sserafim, HYBE are not going to clash their 2 ggs at the same time

it will be July-August I think

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.