Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

LE SSERAFIM might not have an it-girl like Miss Strawberry, but they are a bunch of girls who have the X-Factor, which will make them win in the long run. Every member get's to shine and they are along with ITZY the most well rounded group in 4th gen in terms of star power. 

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

22 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I really didn't expect that RM and Jin would be the ones that release the better songs among the bts members :rip:

Not surprising with rm at all. He's always had taste when it came to music. 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

He was always cute to me tbh (and served body-ody too). But I guess some narrow minded knetz didn’t like his nose and called him ugly. Which kinda made him get a new nose, but I’m glad he did because that made him cuter :gaycat2:

I high-key miss his old nose, I hate it when idols get nose jobs for no reason.  At least it wasn't a botched job but it still looks to fake pointy for me.

 

his new teeth are what really glowed him up tho

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

he looks so good when they don't wash him out with the pasty white makeup

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

The story of every Korean male idol tbh. I really don’t get the pale white makeup caked on like a ghost when their natural skin looks so much better. But alas, the colorism really goes everywhere in that society I guess. The only male idols that I’ve seen who mostly use makeup in their own darker skin tone is Mingyu and Taecyeon. I’m sure there are others but I can’t remember.

judgejudylaugh.gif

39 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

His vocal :jonny6: Yeah Seungmin is my bias but without Woojin’s vocal, I can feel the downgrade from SKZ early days. STAYS are the worst though. They need to leave Woojin alone. Almost 4 years yet they still obsessed with Woojin. And that rat Bang Me Chan made things even worse with his stupid cryptic videos

Not one lie I fear. Seungmin still has a very pretty vocal color though. Like you can instantly recognize his voice. I wish they used more of him in their title tracks. 
 

Edited by Witnessed ET

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I high-key miss his old nose, I hate it when idols get nose jobs for no reason.  At least it wasn't a botched job but it still looks to fake pointy for me.

 

his new teeth are what really glowed him up tho

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

Omg I forgot about the teeth, honestly I can’t find that much difference in his teeth though. Maybe his jaw structure doesn’t let me fully notice it. What am I even saying at this point

judgejudylaugh.gif

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

No other BTS solo will ever top this I fear 

 

Serendipity is better imo.

 

Daechwita is good but his sudden “I’m a keng, ima bwos” throws me off everytime :rip:

 

#120 - TWICE | Set Me Free

#127 - aespa | Next Level

 

:deadbanana:

 

How they went from PAK after PAK after PAK to not even being able to chart Top 100 after first day needs to be studied. It makes literally NO sense. Used up image or not. They were big enough to carry residual hype to at least chart Top 50 even if the song was straight gutter garbage. JYP fumbled the bag with them so hard in Korea.

I was about to say that Jimin’s song might be the best thing BTS released since like 2-3 years, but then the uninspired chorus came and 2nd verse was atrocious 

 

I don’t know why they felt the need to add all of those effects in the 2nd verse :biblio: as if his voice wasn’t grating enough lately 

28 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Oh I'm sat!!! Sunmi never dissappoints

 

 

This sounds amazing :WAP: always look forward to Kween's collabs :clap3:

hopefully solo comeback announcement is also coming soon, I miss her:chick2:

 

------------

 

aw im so glad a korean channel made a positive video like this for her, usually it's mostly it's just international community talking supportively about her hiatus and health issues. And it's worth noting how the members are her biggest strength. They really are a family :heart:

 

 

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This sounds amazing :WAP: always look forward to Kween's collabs :clap3:

hopefully solo comeback announcement is also coming soon, I miss her:chick2:

 

------------

 

aw im so glad a korean channel made a positive video like this for her, usually it's mostly it's just international community talking supportively about her hiatus and health issues. And it's worth noting how the members are her biggest strength. They really are a family :heart:

 

 

Omg yes and I agree! Hope Sunmi continues to release music (whether collabs or her own solo material)

NOOOO so this is what hybe is hiding and the reason why none of them are going solo for 10 years :ahh: 

my poor ears and eyes. being a soloist is not for everyone and that's OKAY I promise you its okay

please tell me a blonk edited this cause I ain't gon watch the mv on youtube and mess up my algorithm 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

what the f*** is that??? what's wrong with BTS's music?? :deadvision:
 

Jimin got a lot of mouth saying people to shut the F..k up with those vocals he got.

Who would have thought exo and twice solos would have more interesting and better music than BTS and BLACKPINK solos  :deadbanana4:

BTS used to release good music, black swan is probably the last song I liked from them. The autotune is out of control.

Wait, wasn’t Twice’s title supposed to be called “Our Youth” or something, what happened with that

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.