Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

13 minutes ago, katyberry said:

hmmm....10 minutes until we see if he serves or not 

 

 

this was very mother of him

Jimin song is not bad, the video and choreo are good but the vocal production is horrible, like wtf was that :deadbanana4:

 

Maybe I like It a bit cause it feels like he was cosplaying Taemin

Edited by DelRey

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

he looks so good when they don't wash him out with the pasty white makeup

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

His vocal :jonny6: Yeah Seungmin is my bias but without Woojin’s vocal, I can feel the downgrade from SKZ early days. STAYS are the worst though. They need to leave Woojin alone. Almost 4 years yet they still obsessed with Woojin. And that rat Bang Me Chan made things even worse with his stupid cryptic videos

Just now, DelRey said:

Maybe I like It cause it feels like he was cosplaying Taemin

they're both botched yet somehow still think they serve face so, fitting

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

Anyways, TWICE did it better 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

His vocal :jonny6: Yeah Seungmin is my bias but without Woojin’s vocal, I can feel the downgrade from SKZ early days. STAYS are the worst though. They need to leave Woojin alone. Almost 4 years yet they still obsessed with Woojin. And that rat Bang Me Chan made things even worse with his stupid cryptic videos

there's a reason why he's known as the best vocalist of his generation

 

 

Seungmin is cute and talented but his vocals don't stand up to Woojin

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they're both botched yet somehow still think they serve face so, fitting

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

Jimin took it way too far calling his album FACE :toofunny2:

Overall the song is good jimin was serving my fave Britney vocal production, the second verse it got kinda weird with so many effects tho. But the song is good and the video efective. 

 

I still don't understand much on melon many charts but he s #2 on the "5 minute melon charts" 

I really didn't expect that RM and Jin would be the ones that release the better songs among the bts members :rip:

Song titled as SET ME FREE is a curse at this point, singer or group having this title just can’t sing at all :rip:

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

I really didn't expect that RM and Jin would be the ones that release the better songs among the bts members :rip:

Taehyung will give us quality art and beautiful sultry vocal, I just know it. Of all the BTSterds, I trust his taste the most.

 

whitney-houston-singers.gif

 

 

15 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

His vocal :jonny6: Yeah Seungmin is my bias but without Woojin’s vocal, I can feel the downgrade from SKZ early days. STAYS are the worst though. They need to leave Woojin alone. Almost 4 years yet they still obsessed with Woojin. And that rat Bang Me Chan made things even worse with his stupid cryptic videos

Yeah, Bang me Chan was kinda messy for complaining in one of his lives about a news site using an ot9 pic with Woojin instead of an ot8. Like he's directly sending the message that he doesn't want to be associated with Woojin and that they have ended things very badly.

He should complain about  those kind of stuff with the staff so that they can handle it behind the scenes and shouldn't saying it publicly to his fans cause it will just result in more hate towards Woojin :rip:

Edited by Pluto2022

14 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Song titled as SET ME FREE is a curse at this point, singer or group having this title just can’t sing at all :rip:

Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon are literally better vocalists than any of the NJ members though? :rip:

 

Like we know that aespa are vocal goddesses, but you also stan NJ, so it's kinda funny you're coming for TWICE's vocals 24/7 :penguin: 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, M André said:

We love organic success :giraffe:

Honestly one of the few groups for whom the word “organic” can be used genuinely and objectively tbh :gaycat2: The way they consistently grew since their debut. 

 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

Jeongyeon and Liz have faced a lot of backlash and bullying due to their weight gain, that's what I meant in terms of "visual holes"

But of course not every person mentioned fit into every description I mentioned 100 %, but I think you get what I mean.

Well yeah the weight is a separate discussion though. I was talking about their beauty in terms of facial features and how knetz have responded to that in the past. Anyway yeah I know what you mean  :heart:

 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ugh i'm so obese with Huh Yunjin, she is just incredible

 

she said in her intro video that she wanted to change the idol industry, and she continues to work towards that

 

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

not Obese 

 

judgejudylaugh.gif
 

but yas at the Yunjin stanning. She’s the real deal. She’s a cvntress, she’s a vocalisté, she’s an artisté, she’s a performer, she’s relatable, she’s an ace, she’s a STAR. A complete package.

judgejudylaugh.gif
 

and wow IVE album having 12 songs? I was so sure they were gonna go the crackstink route with 8 songs including 4 old songs and call it a day. Maybe Starshit isn’t so incompetent after all (they still are btw) :coffee:

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Wait what? Isn't he really cute?? From what I remember, I'd let him Bang me anyday, anytime.

He was always cute to me tbh (and served body-ody too). But I guess some narrow minded knetz didn’t like his nose and called him ugly. Which kinda made him get a new nose, but I’m glad he did because that made him cuter :gaycat2:

Oh wait I kinda like this ..

 

Filter, Lie and Serendipity are still his best songs thou

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.