Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

What are Everglow doing?? :celestial5:They've lowkey disbanded because there is seriously no sign of new music anymore 

I think they are going to disband soon sadly :sosad:

 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

We don’t know but JYPig need to snatch Everglow A&R team so Itzy can smash again :coffee:

The way you spilled omg, if any of the Big 4 ggs released songs like La Di Da, Bon Bon chocolat, Dun Dun, Pirate etc. they would've have multiple PAKS by now

 

2 hours ago, katyberry said:

as if everglow haven't been tanking with each cb cause of bad song choices

The only reason why EVERGLOW are tanking is because they are under a Chinese label. Otherwise no gg is touching them or their music.

 

2 hours ago, Companion said:

Let see what viral moment will Gaeul have this comeback :bird: The Gaeul cult will make her more famous than Wonyoung. Thats what happens when you are actually a nice person. 

Gaeul is THAT GIRL and she will overtake Miss Strawberry in the future, there's a reason why the stylists keep using the scissors on her hair, since she isn't allowed to out pretty Miss Strawberry sadly 

BeautifulFlakyBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

 

 

2 hours ago, Companion said:

Both groups need to be saved. I suggest to smash them together and make a new group Glowiteverzy :chick1:

ITZYGLOW would be powerful, imagine the stages :ghostface:

 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

First, outdated Pirate>>>>>>> Sneakers, Cheshire :cm:. Everglow have the better A&R team 

 

Plus Everglow have good b sides. 

 

 

The fact that even in this lineup Mia will still get the most lines :dies:

Pirate outdated where, when it's literally the best Kpop song of all time  :jonnycat:

 

The way Everglow has the worst line distribution among the 4th ggs :toofunny3:  Mia Khalifa with her greedy self even had the nerve to justify why she's was snatching the most lines in their songs in one of her Vlives :redface: 

 

 

48 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Omg yes Everglow's music is so much better than Itzy's. :clap3:

No one in the industry touches their discography I fear 

 

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Hmm maybe you have a point lol. But this is legit the first time I’m ever hearing of the term “visual hole” being associated with Liz, Jeongyeon and DO :rip: In fact they were often thought of being in the visual Line of their respective groups by knetz and int fans alike. Woojin you might have a point because he was bullied by the skz fans saying he’s ugly and stuff. 
 

But anyway, idk I can’t explain what makes me STAY stanning these people in concrete terms because all four of those people you mentioned have distinct charms and talents that drew me towards them, there isn’t ONE single reason that fits all. “Underrated vocalist” might be one of the many factors but that doesn’t apply to everybody lol. DO is not underrated for example. His vocal talent is widely regarded and celebrated among people. And for the record, I don’t STAN Liz as much as I stan JY or DO, it’s just that I root for her because I see a lot of vocal potential in her.
 

damn that was a long ass explanation :coffee:

Jeongyeon and Liz have faced a lot of backlash and bullying due to their weight gain, that's what I meant in terms of "visual holes"

But of course not every person mentioned fit into every description I mentioned 100 %, but I think you get what I mean.

15 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

 

 

Omg yesss :hippo:

-

Why do some users posts take up SO much space on here :rip:go start a blog damn

Edited by playboi

ugh i'm so obese with Huh Yunjin, she is just incredible

 

she said in her intro video that she wanted to change the idol industry, and she continues to work towards that

 

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I also wonder if I have a specific type of idol I stan as well, like what does my biases have in common? :

 

- Lee Know

- Jisoo

- Momo

- Chaeyoung

- Giselle

- Chaeryeong

- Onda

 

:coffee2:

You stan the cvnts:gaycat1:

Jisoo redeemed her cvntself with the latest magazine shoot can't remember the name.

 

Also what is my type king? I stan/like Yunjin, Lia, Changbin, Onda, NingNing, Lisa, Gaeul.

Edited by Companion

This is so good, they SLAYED:jonnycat: the vocals were live too:clap3:

4th gen best group vocally:clap3:

 

56 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Facts :heart: 

 

92aebdef386969de768de8a0555c24540bf69a075adf35faed050916e9a4d0611b6c112347416e42

4797d0023f12391c384c42bd5b7d1a170e57390d30f9c897544d8b5e65d77228c7b644701ce8b8d030f9c897544d8b5e65d77228c7b644701ce8b8d03350a07cd3b5e485b5cc5f1f413e34c97ccd8e90

31855436a133445ed512b52ae96ef640844f32c70cbea9f4b81a92da9e7bd952b5659fd82baf6b66

i couldnt watch this music video, the cringe was way too much

 

im still soaked tho

 

30f9c897544d8b5e65d77228c7b644701ce8b8d0

30 minutes ago, Companion said:

You stan the cvnts:gaycat1:

Jisoo redeemed her cvntself with the latest magazine shoot can't remember the name.

Hold on you might be right :jonny5:

 

1b7c5dea4f7dba2481b6fbe1b522ade97f8de9c89jJMNM0.gife388546befb3480125adfe75f8b2a3b7529c1186tumblr_p0n2vuBTOQ1rvp8c7o10_400.gifv

b60bf7fdc28fe55c03be0666e03546ef682d6bf7.gifk7zwdqa9o2oa1.gife19a1d8665a4f9d6021cabfcb34304e6a84e9df7.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

Lettuce hope Ive doesn't follow the Sistar print, otherwise the tracklist will like this:

 

thee title track

B-side that gets promoted on shows

3rd new song

Blue Blood

Not Your Girl

Eleven

Take It

Love Dive

Royal

After Like

My Satisfaction

Queen of Hearts (Korean ver.)

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

 

Excited for asepa to come back with a double title track in May even if most of the album is basically out. They might as put everything they performed on there, otherwise we'll see some of the tracks on their follow up mini. Interested to see how they go up against Le Sserafim who's been coming out the gate swinging

 

Hate that Everglow has been N/A for this long... I really hope they get a comeback soon because disbandment after a year of silence would be kinda sad tbh :dancehall2:

2 hours ago, Zack said:

KRYSTAL x Ralph Lauren

 

She's so effortless. The last outfit reminds me of a f(x) comeback so much too :jonny:

 

Image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrVpTFbaEAILbnM?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrVzJF_WYAAkcdR?format=jpg&name=large

Never used to think they looked alike, but the older Krystal gets, the more the look like twins.

49 minutes ago, Companion said:

Also what is my type king? I stan/like Yunjin, Lia, Changbin, Onda, NingNing, Lisa, Gaeul.

I was gonna say cvndt as well, but then I saw mother Lia so that's out of question:penguin: 

 

Omg I didn't know that you were Onda biased as well :heart:

e388546befb3480125adfe75f8b2a3b7529c1186

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Woojin you might have a point because he was bullied by the skz fans saying he’s ugly and stuff.

Wait what? Isn't he really cute?? From what I remember, I'd let him Bang me anyday, anytime.

6 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Wait what? Isn't he really cute?? From what I remember, I'd let him Bang me anyday, anytime.

yes :swan:

 

Changbin holding a microphone always makes me screech because a) he has zero lines b) the whole performance is lipsync so even if he did have lines it still wouldn't matter

 

the talent didn't jump out I guess

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

Changbin holding a microphone always makes me screech because a) he has zero lines b) the whole performance is lipsync so even if he did have lines it still wouldn't matter

 

the talent didn't jump out I guess

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

The performance was a mess, like the way they didn’t even bother to lip sync properly as well especially Woojin

judgejudylaugh.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

 

he looks so good when they don't wash him out with the pasty white makeup

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

The performance was a mess, like the way they didn’t even bother to lip sync properly as well

judgejudylaugh.gif

and Hyunjin still sounded like **** even though it was lipsync

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

33 minutes ago, CrisPop said:


 

 

Even Yeeun is brave enough to release in these huge competitions, Everglow and fromis_9 where you at girls :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.