Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

sullyoon leave nmixx and audition for i-land s2 with garam, jinni, bahiyyih, and the loona girls

nmixx awful :rip:

 

and twice started flopping after dropping the cute concept so idk if that was the issue

they just release any random pop song these days with no identity which wouldn't be a big issue if they were actually good

8 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

FrBvjKCaUAACDWj?format=jpg&name=large

 

let's bless this page as well

 

:jonny6:

She’s serving. Oh WOW

24 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Not a London Bridge remix :deadbanana4: I 

I thought it was supposed to be Frere Jacques :skull: 

I’d be embarrassed if I was forced to release a song like Young Dumb Stupid. :rip: 

6 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

nmixx awful :rip:

 

and twice started flopping after dropping the cute concept so idk if that was the issue

they just release any random pop song these days with no identity which wouldn't be a big issue if they were actually good

i think overexposure was the main reason behind their floppage and even then some of their mature title tracks (like fancy and M&M) did well. i also think the momo encore “scandal” hurt them a bit nnnn

 

OT: NMIXX song is garbaj

Edited by hallucinate

14 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

this is super cute lol

 

 

Not the "pulgarcito" song lol idk how to feel about this i think knetz would not care about it at all

6 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I thought it was supposed to be Frere Jacques :skull: 

It is Frère Jacques and they're even singing it in a round like the original children's rhyme. :skull:

 

The Hub produced it. They suck. JYP really needs to block them and forget their number, unfollow their instagram, delete their demos and find someone better to produce NMIXX's music.

Y You still complaining about Twice even if the TT goes nowhere they are serving sales it's a win for kpop in general 

Idk but I think this time NMIXX will have a hit. Its the type of annoying songs that get stuck in your head 

13 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

FrBvjKCaUAACDWj?format=jpg&name=large

 

let's bless this page as well

 

:jonny6:

Oh wow she’s stunning :jonny6:

Now all she needs is a Teddy x Sunmi demo and she’ll smash :bird:

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

I think it’s funny Blinks are dragging anyone over Spotify like their faves weren’t the background when Spotify openly admitted to payola and chart manipulation :skull: 

 

 

Like @MonsterNavy trying to drag physical sales when fans actually pay for that while praising the streams that YG pays for. It doesn’t make sense :toofunny2: 

I didn't know Blackpink was in the background, that's kinda funny :eli:

YDS is literally a sneakers little sister :rip:, I feel like it will fit better for NiziU korean debut i can see niziu slaying these concept but nmixx??...  Welp.. :monkey: 

I want 2017-2019 KPop back :sad:

 

Big 3 girl groups were releasing quality bops (Blackpink, TWICE and RV’s best song with As If It’s Your Last, Likey and Bad Boy were in these years)

 

BTS was not much of a sellout yet (Fake Love and Spring Day are their best TT to date)

 

Boy groups know better than generic noise releases (exo with tempo, seventeen with very nice, ikon with Love Scenario, Winner with really really)

 

everyone was releasing quality tracks. IU, Sunmi and Taeyeon were energetic in their comebacks.

 

maybe I am getting old for kpop. i hate the noises. none of the BGs are doing IT. only girl groups are doing good music and some of them are awful too (nude by gidle, all of nmixx, recent TWICE releases)

 

i hope kpop in general progress in quality.

29 minutes ago, Eternium said:

She’s serving. Oh WOW

I thought it was supposed to be Frere Jacques :skull: 

Mess I knew it was either one of other now I'm worried they'll actually consider that sample eventually too

 

Like what is going on at JYP? After 2020 the music ain't be hitting the same for GGs and they truly peaked with Reboot :chick3:

The way I closed youtube so fast when Nmixx started to sing Are You Sleeping Brother John on chorus :redface: 

 

They thought people going to listen this without feeling embarassed? It is a whole another level of kidzbop.

NMESS needs to find a middle ground/balance, they went from one extreme to the extreme opposite end :skull:

Now I understand why Jinni ran from JYP. She knows her worth :jonny:

 

Sell Twice and Itzy to Hybe. Shut down the JYP.

Edited by Companion

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.