Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, thirdward said:

this 

ngl this is alarming shade aside 

spacer.png

Right lol

I know I throw shade their way from time to time

but I don't wanna see them fail, I feel bad

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

10 minutes ago, thirdward said:

“first gg to play a stadium” vs 200M world tour 

spacer.png

nnn

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

Y'all can keep the FIRST TO BOOK titles :bibliahh::bibliahh: 

how are they laughing at us for bragging about bp's real and relevant "firsts" but they're gagging so hard at twice's "first to book" titles

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

how are they laughing at us for bragging about bp's real and relevant "firsts" but they're gagging so hard at twice's "first to book" titles

 

spacer.png

this literally started because a blink posted a cringe meme about twice not being able to book a venue

 

200.gif

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Honestly when they debuted, as everyone else I thought Wonyoung and Yujin we’re gonna be the stars of the group (and they were), but Liz was the one who grabbed my attention the most. She just looked and sounded beautiful and I was like who is this girl, she needs to be pushed more. 
but then her anxiety and weight gain happened, and SS started throwing her to the side and here we are today :rip:

I feel like something fishy happened behind the curtains that made Liz lost confidence and gain weight. I blame Wonyoung being jealous of Liz.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

anyway

Such a breezy bop :jamming:

 

 

The only track I love about that album tbh  :wanda:

 

the fuming again. You’d think blinks are fine because BP still at the top but guess not :ghostface:
 

Can IVE hurry it’s so boring. I really hope the cb is worth it and they started training because that’s not :penguin:

 

 

JYP needs to get on his knees and beg and/or suck for a new BEP song

 

spacer.png

DICE has really great elements

if they made the song a little less over the place and build it around the chorus it would've been so much better

 

 

COOL is flawless and would've done better as a title imo

 

YDS is a cute song but in a Weeekly way if that makes sense

it doesn't fit the image they were building for themselves

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

DICE has really great elements

if they made the song a little less over the place and build it around the chorus it would've been so much better

 

 

COOL is flawless and would've done better as a title imo

 

YDS is a cute song but in a Weeekly way if that makes sense

it doesn't fit the image they were building for themselves

it does remind me of weeekly

I actually really like Nmixx's new song, I thought it it the first truly catchy thing that they had put out. I will say that I think the group looks so mismatched though. Like Sullyoon should absolutely be in a group like IVE or NJ because Nmixx is not her group.

16 minutes ago, Companion said:

I feel like something fishy happened behind the curtains that made Liz lost confidence and gain weight. I blame Wonyoung being jealous of Liz.

Who knows, they’re all very young girls going through changes in a highly competitive industry. So she must have been through some stuff :chick3:

 

17 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The only track I love about that album tbh  :wanda:

 

the fuming again. You’d think blinks are fine because BP still at the top but guess not :ghostface:
 

Can IVE hurry it’s so boring. I really hope the cb is worth it and they started training because that’s not :penguin:

 

 

it’s my fave from the album but the other tracks have grown a lot on me as well :loki: Between 1&2 was more instant but this one’s taking it too.

 

and yeah as i mentioned earlier, the fuming solely stems from their frustration lol. I mean all they can do is brag about records set by the girls and being ripped off by YG :rip: 

Not people acting like JYP is struggling :deadbanana2:

 

Sales:

- TWICE  are about to be 2M sellers with 1 single album,

- ITZY keep selling 1M copies with each new album

- NMIXX almost selling 1M

- SKZ outselling anyone that isn't BTS 

 

Tour:

- TWICE will be going on a stadium world tour soon,

- SKZ are still on their ongoing world tour selling out domes, stadiums and arenas etc.,

- ITZY doing good on tour as well.   

 

Streams:

- Both TWICE and SKZ are the 3rd and 4th most streamed Kpop acts of all time on Spotify being only behind BTS & BP. 

- If we exclude K/DA from GIDLE, then ITZY are the most streamed 4th gen female act of all time. 

- NMIXX songs getting over 100M streams on Spotify

- ITZY and SKZ are stomping on every 4th gen act on Youtube

- TWICE are the 3rd biggest Kpop act on Youtube

 

Digitals:

N/A

Well ITZY and Nayeoncé had a hit last year at least, but that's not where the money is anyways. CUBE is still kinda struggling with Gidle since they aren't able to sell albums even though they are digital monsters for example. Even NMIXX is outselling them. 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

CUBE is still kinda struggling with Gidle since they aren't able to sell albums even though they are digital monsters for example. Even NMIXX is outselling them. 

 


see when the bones of a song are so strong it really just holds up :jonny6:

I actually think that YDS song has some viral potential :rip: it’s not that bad but the whole idea……. JYP when I find you 

 

I can’t believe JYP is giving budget and promo for the songs like YDS, Cheshire, Sneakers, DICE… no wonder Onces think Twice’s eps are masterpieces, in comparison to NMIXX and Itzy they truly are :rip:

 

yt suggested Shooting Star after YDS and it’s just sad :rip:

18 minutes ago, Narima said:

 

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

 

But my general point still stands

Edited by Pluto2022

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


see when the bones of a song are so strong it really just holds up :jonny6:

I love it, I think it might be still my fave NewJeans’ song :jonny: I bet it will hit me even two times harder when the summer will come 

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


see when the bones of a song are so strong it really just holds up :jonny6:

That's what happens when you carefully choose a song for a group and not just pick out a random demo in the nct vault :ninja:

24 minutes ago, Narima said:

 

It’s crazy how quickly the physical sales are rising :rip:

but Gidle truly deserves this growth being the talented beautiful queens they are with great music, great concepts and visuals  :clap3:

Edited by Witnessed ET

NMIXX Jesus ******* Christ :psyduck: JYP executives collectively need hearing aids. The fact parts of the song other than chorus are nice, the concept and the video are so nice as well and it will all go to waste because they wanted to do NMIXXPop :ace:

 

Same thing with Dice if the executives didn't add 6 breakdowns in the song, it would have been a hit because the chorus was amazing.

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not Jimin also having a title called Set Me Free :dies:

 

 

Part two? Where was the part 1 

 

200.gif
 

my fake army jumping out 

13 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


see when the bones of a song are so strong it really just holds up :jonny6:

their songs are filled with crack :chick1: the instrumentals and background vocals are so heavenly

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.