Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

youre gonna drag BP for deals and streaming farms but youre gonna accept NJ being completely organic

make it make sense

 

20221003_210256.thumb.jpg.36841449d2a025

the lack of self awareness is insane

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

So, BP's streams are 100% organic but other groups have to payola their numbers because you won't believe otherwise?? :bibliahh:There's no doubt in my mind that a human being with functioning ears will find more pleasure listening to "Ditto" than they ever will listening to noisy trash like all of BP's music since 2018.

Anyways…

I know I recently said that I was scared for Pharita’s position, but after this first episode, I changed my mind. I feel like she’s a lock

 

i feel like they were split into two groups because YG wanted to build the group around Ahyeon, Ruka and Pharita as they were placed in TEAM A

 

TEAM B (Asa, Rora, Chiquita and Haram) are the ones that are fighting for a spot in the group 

 

I still hope it’s 7 when it’s all days and done though

At this point blackpink’s numbers are about as authentic as BTS, which is to say not at all

 

 

just passed by a guy singing Hype Boy in the bathroom :deadbanana2:

organic legends

Cause I-I-I know what you like, boy

bophand.gif

 

You're my-y-y chemical hype boy

bophand.gif

15 minutes ago, Mel. said:

The deluded will be deluded

fuming that someone finally topped those streaming farms :jonnycat:

 

15 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I'll give that user the credit they have no shame. It takes a certain tenacity to have a "there's NO WAY new jeans is outstreaming MY FAVES" meltdown publicly.

 

1893286173_NewPhototasticCollage.thumb.j

 

right and then call other people deluded on the same page 

12 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

So which song with Car references you like better?:katie2:

 

 

Faster but I like both.

Super Car chorus could be better.

19 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

OT: antifragile organic smash :gaygacat5:

finally some adequacy from the last 3 pages :clap3:

anyway this song is so fun

we need quirky concepts back to the mainstream :jonny5:

nugus can't keep carrying all this weight on their backs

 

 

21 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Anyways…

I know I recently said that I was scared for Pharita’s position, but after this first episode, I changed my mind. I feel like she’s a lock

 

i feel like they were split into two groups because YG wanted to build the group around Ahyeon, Ruka and Pharita as they were placed in TEAM A

 

TEAM B (Asa, Rora, Chiquita and Haram) are the ones that are fighting for a spot in the group 

 

I still hope it’s 7 when it’s all days and done though

Yasss top 3 visual is on lock :WAP: 

13 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Cause I-I-I know what you like, boy

bophand.gif

 

You're my-y-y chemical hype boy

bophand.gif

The way I never knew they said chemical :deadvision:

23 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Mel. is an icon tbh

spacer.png

Tbh I have to agree. These girls jumping on him trying to prove him something like he'll change his mind is quite funny every time.

 

20221003_210256.thumb.jpg.36841449d2a025

5 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

the quality of that mini is just shocking. usually from group soloists you get a title, a bside and fillers, but nayeon had a 1-2-3-4-5 quality punch :jonny5:

 

'

She put CRACK in this song. Such an excellent debut it really changed my perspective of her, bc I did not care for her before. Excited to see where her solo career takes her.

13 hours ago, Xalric said:

SOTY 2023

 

 

 

If you know you know

 

Yes they are releasing their intro as a full song.

Not a whole year after :rip: but we'll be streaming. I need more boy groups to do this old school 2nd gen sound.

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

hot take but song sucks in general :bloo:

oh we won’t accept any GOD Light slander in here

 

 

The way this thread is just a constant cycle between buttstink vs twice, the NewJeans children vs reality, and weirdos gassing up the babydumpster children

 

we’re currently on babydumpster. Twice vs BP coming up 

 

 

spacer.png

 

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

It’s no surprise that recently all of HYBE’s groups have been doing well on Spotify when they’re previous releases we’re not getting any streams

 

that includes TXT, Lesserfm and FadedJeans. There’s nothing organic about any of them and the faster y’all stop deluding yourself with fake stats, the better

Uh Le sserafim and their hit debut mini FEARLESS and two hit bsides would like to be excluded from this narrative tyvm

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The way this thread is just a constant cycle between buttstink vs twice, the NewJeans children vs reality, and weirdos gassing up the babydumpster children

 

we’re currently on babydumpster. Twice vs BP coming up 

 

 

spacer.png

 

in all fairness what else is there to discuss? February in general was pretty uneventful except for STAYC's kidz bop smashery

we need some new scandals or something because it's getting stale in here

 

amymikesnatch.gif

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

The payola is payola-ing

idk how y’all can see things like this and not see how fraudulent it is….

 

you really expect me to think this group overtook BP organically? The BP who was just crowned by Guinness as the most streamed female group on Spotify in HISTORY?

 

im gonna read these girls something fierce if y’all don’t stop playing with me and it’s not gonna be cute.

All streaming is payola driven and mostly fraudulent. Spotify literally took a global stage and said that if artists are willing to give up a higher percentage of their royalties, Spotify will promote them more and let them use Autoplay more.

 

This whole time everyone was coming after album sales for fraudulence, but streaming is the most inauthentic metric ever.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.