Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

Mel.ย is an icon tbh

spacer.png

Youโ€™ll blindly saying this like when they are racist, transphobic and support domestic violence, and rape.ย 

2 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Youโ€™ll blindly saying this like when they are racist, transphobic and support domestic violence, and rape.ย 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Kummercell said:

just passed by a guy singing Hype Boy in the bathroomย :deadbanana2:

organic legends

Hope you stopped him and enjoyed the rest of your day

ย 

ezgif-2-d2d5eb0badab.thumb.gif.4203900fc

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


a top 40 rate finisher, we love nugu talentย :jonny6:

I still canโ€™t believe that a song with less than 70k views made it into the top 40 KTRL rate last yearย :rip:ย Like how do you guys find these artists??ย 

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, elevate said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

They are racist ( always talking **** about Korean peoples ) , transphobic probably, domestic violence ( Chris Brown ), rape ( Seungri )ย 

2 hours ago, katyberry said:

ย 

ย 

love dive will enter next month I guess

8 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Youโ€™ll blindly saying this like when they are racist, transphobic and support domestic violence, and rape.ย 

Dont forget their obsession with 12 year olds but last time I mentioned that they reported me. :bloo:

watching boys planet really makes me realize how the BG industry is at its lowest atm

so many of the 3rd/4th gen songs the trainees have to cover for their performances are just not itย :redface:

ย 

we need MHJ to change the BG soundscape asapย :redface:

Edited by ItsJustMe.

6 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Dont forget their obsession with 12 year olds but last time I mentioned that they reported me. :bloo:

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Anyways, back to stanning ADULTS

ย 

ย 

ย 

The way this was the first K-Pop soloist I discoveredย :jonny5:ย aside from BoA in 2009 but back then I thought she was just some J-Pop queen

ย 

Then these slayers in ended up in my queue and the rest was history. They don't make 'em like this anymoreย :'(

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

The way this was the first K-Pop soloist I discoveredย :jonny5:ย aside from BoA in 2009 but back then I thought she was just some J-Pop queen

ย 

Then these slayers in ended up in my queue and the rest was history. They don't make 'em like this anymoreย :'(

ย 

ย 

she was serving cvnt before anyone knew what that saying meant :jonny3:

ย 

Also LOVE Sistar.

ย 

ย 

I think the biggest disappointment with Gain was just how little her solo venture went - when her talent was top tier. At least she was also serving cvnt in BEG

ย 

ย 

13 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

she was serving cvnt before anyone knew what that saying meant :jonny3:

ย 

Also LOVE Sistar.

ย 

ย 

I think the biggest disappointment with Gain was just how little her solo venture went - when her talent was top tier. At least she was also serving cvnt in BEG

ย 

ย 

Ughh I love Sixth Sense but now I always think of the Lovelyz cover on Queendomย :gaycat7:ย They just couldn't serve cvnt like BEG but I applaud them for trying something different when they had the chance

ย 

Also sad we never got a 3rd gen version of this and there's no way 4th gen would touch something like this

ย 

ย 

Edited by starstruckaj

30 minutes ago, elevate said:

Hope you stopped him and enjoyed the rest of your day

ย 

ezgif-2-d2d5eb0badab.thumb.gif.4203900fc

he was kinda cute tbhย :jonny5:he was tall and ginger

I should've approached him like:

ย 

The NMIXX girls have confirmed the concept photos for this comeback were shot during Dice promotions. Jinni was probably between Haewon and Sullyoon because the latterโ€™s arm looks clearly photoshopped.ย :cries:
ย 

FqxClvtakAE4qlw?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

ย 

Edited by CrisPop

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

So which song with Car references you like better?:katie2:

ย 

ย 

both garbage like your taste

amymikesnatch.gif

1 hour ago, WhalieX said:

Tbh I have to agree. These girls jumping on him trying to prove him something like he'll change his mind is quite funny every time.

ย 

20221003_210256.thumb.jpg.36841449d2a025

like knowing the way he behaves in hereย you just have to stop taking him seriously at some point and ignore

spacer.png

ย 

39 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Youโ€™ll blindly saying this like when they are racist, transphobic and support domestic violence, and rape.ย 

relax

didnโ€™t mean it in a literal sense

10 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Ughh I love Sixth Sense but now I always think of the Lovelyz cover on Queendomย :gaycat7:ย They just couldn't serve cvnt like BEG but I applaud them for trying something different when they had the chance

ย 

Also sad we never got a 3rd gen version of this and there's no way 4th gen would touch something like this

ย 

ย 

its crazy if you go back 7-10 years you had kpop groups experimenting, crossing boundaries, and singing about their moist pussays.

ย 

it just doesn't happen anymore.

ย 

Like, who's the 3/4 gen Hyuna? CHUNGHA? :deadbanana2:

ย 

G-idle is kinda the first group toeing the line tho with NXDE, but even that was like the kidz bop version of kpop a decade ago :rip:

7 minutes ago, moxcy said:

both garbage like your taste

amymikesnatch.gif

Except for RV, there's nothing worth stanning on your sig, the lack of self awereness.

ย 

amymikesnatch.gif

I was reviewing some old 2nd gen performances and I got a SHOCK.

ย 

The way everyone was out there singing with raw LIVE vocals and low backtracks while doing full choreo, like even the groups who traditionally weren't known for their singing were also doing it too.

ย 

The current gens have fallen down very far in this particular aspect. Wow.

ย 

ย 

Edited by Zack

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Except for RV, there's nothing worth stanning on your sig, the lack of self awereness.

ย 

amymikesnatch.gif

based on the poopoo you're posting i'm supposed to believe your worth holds any weight

amymikesnatch.gif

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

I was reviewing some old 2nd gen performances and I got a SHOCK.

ย 

The way everyone was out there singing with raw LIVE vocals and low backtracks while doing full choreo, like even the groups who traditionally weren't known for their singing were also doing it too.

ย 

The current gens have fallen down very far in this particular aspect. Wow.

ย 

ย 

ย 

It was a different time. The fear of flaws kinda washed the authenticity of kpop, even though it was still kinda known to be paint by numbers back then! (if only we knew)

ย 

There's just too much at stake now. You cant have idols messing up, noses too big, or sounding like **** because luxury brands aren't going to want to put them in their campaigns. :redface:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.