Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

You had to be thereย :jonny2:

6ec192ace2c273a768027a43a4d92846.jpg4817ee05efacd0a7363c688105cce17b.jpgb8c8638755b3980cfa99be433e6443f1.jpg3588b00e7a288f412fab37cd6d25eb7d.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You had to be thereย :jonny2:

6ec192ace2c273a768027a43a4d92846.jpg4817ee05efacd0a7363c688105cce17b.jpgb8c8638755b3980cfa99be433e6443f1.jpg3588b00e7a288f412fab37cd6d25eb7d.jpg

A very beautiful pechugonaย 

25 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I was kinda shocked how different he looks without makeup and styling :redface: Not in a bad way, he still looks great obviously, just a lot younger/less mature compared to his usual. When I saw this earlier, I thought it was from something old until I realized it's from the new show. Mingyu, drop the skincare routine

ย 

ย 

ย 

His innisfree ambassadorship is so valid tbh. This commercialย :WAP:ย 6.6M views iktr

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hyein sitting down with Min Heejin and telling her to not release any teasers before debut:

ย 

13 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

This queenย :bibliahh:

spacer.png

ย 

Did she study in some British colonies or itโ€™s like Wonyoung who just choose to have a valley girl accentย :dies:?

Edited by Adama

thank you winter ^^

ย 

ย 

idk why yall are so sure that jisus won't release any solo music again

she sold 1.5+ million albums (a record btw) and her first song was a viral hit in asia

she will be back and the ktrl unnies will be perched!ย :gaycat4:

3 hours ago, TheCal said:

@Save-Me-Oprahย poor boy can't even attend his brother's graduation in peace

ย 

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

ย 

I feel so bad for him! But also Yuehua really won with the ZB1 boys. Theyโ€™re finally going to SELL albumsย 

Edited by Adama

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

But also Yuehua really won with the ZB1 boys. Theyโ€™re finally going to SELL albumsย 

That are going to be funded on EVERGLOW comebacks hopefully

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

That are going to be funded on EVERGLOW comebacks hopefully

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

Sadly, I think Everglow will disband by the time ZB1 finish their contract ย 

45 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

zhang-hao-zb1.gif
ย 

Hmmm where is Miss Sunoo crown? Numbers doesnโ€™t lieย :gayriahcat3:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Crystal Kay ate but this Hitomi set-upย :jonny2:

Edited by Billionaire

30 minutes ago, Adama said:

Sadly, I think Everglow will disband by the time ZB1 finish their contract ย 

STOP

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

The best b-side in Kpop history and one of the best Kpop songs in general

ย 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Hmmm where is Miss Sunoo crown? Numbers doesnโ€™t lieย :gayriahcat3:

ย 

ย 

The pig snout emoji on the side always takes me out :skull:

ย 

Never knew Bom covered this :dies:

ย 

I really wish she didn't botch herself because her voice is so unique. She'd definitely be the other 2nd gen idol with success like Taeyeonย 

8 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

ย 

Yeji!

ย 

:heart:

Edited by elevate

This came out days ago but I didn't realise it was this rare

I think GOLDEN's unprecedented international success has kinda overshadowed how well JK was received in S Korea

ย 

I am truly baffled, Jungkook is the first 3rd Gen idol (unlike certain narratives I have seen) to actually permate the GP subconscious and attention by the end of the year, what a smash:gaygacat4:

I can't believe this was 3 years ago. I love this song so muchย :heart2:

ย 

ย 

every day refreshing Twitter at midnight KST without RIIZE announcing their January 5th comeback

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย new-tiffany.gif

new-tiffany.gifnew-tiffany.gifnew-tiffany.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  new-tiffany.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย new-tiffany.gif

dionne.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.