Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

this thread is so dead today, did Jihyo's cuntquake earlier wipe everyone out?

 

5107f890a43945868d71eaaf48cc8acf.gif

 

This looks like it was made with 5 won and a dream, why are you like this starship entertainment 

 

Is SM still aiming for #1 with Drama?? Because there's been a BUNCH of reels uploaded to their instagram with Drama and just last week they were fully promoting that FLOP jingle bell song.

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Is SM still aiming for #1 with Drama?? Because there's been a BUNCH of reels uploaded to their instagram with Drama and just last week they were fully promoting that FLOP jingle bell song.

I think it’s just with the idols they couldn’t do a tiktok with during promotions. If SM cared about Drama finally going #1 the promotions would’ve been longer than 7 days 

4 hours ago, elevate said:

I can't believe this was 3 years ago. I love this song so much :heart2:

 

 

The best debut song by a 4th gen bg :clap3: the sheer quality of this song often makes me wish this was their comeback title track instead, because it being their debut kinda made people overlook the song itself. It’s just too good. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

I thought Kpop this year is a bit dull. But if you think about it, 2023 gave us some funny, memorable and iconic Kpop moments.

 

 

I’m still cackling every time I see the Boys Planet performances. :laugh: :rip:

11 hours ago, Adama said:

Did she study in some British colonies or it’s like Wonyoung who just choose to have a valley girl accent :dies:?

No she's lived in Korea her whole life, she just likes this accent probably :deadbanana4:

It sounds so posh, especialy her "ova theaa" I wonder what British shows she was watching to take on this accent

Hyolyn is clearly the most TALENTED female idol of all time :jonnycat:! No one can come close to her talent and stage presence in kpop 

 

 

2 hours ago, breadcrumbs said:

I thought Kpop this year is a bit dull. But if you think about it, 2023 gave us some funny, memorable and iconic Kpop moments.

 

 

I’m still cackling every time I see the Boys Planet performances. :laugh: :rip:

What the actual **** is 2.34 :redface:

 

Hanni's wink was this year's Wonyoung eye brow raise. Jungwon's I like it I love it is perpetually in my mind. :thing:

JihyGOD needs to take some acting lessons and book a role ASAP!:jonny5:

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.