Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Tomek said:

is Bang PD straight?

Mcpe6BW.gif

Streets are saying he's a certified fujoshi, used to post about bls on his old twitter

 

just very cvnt of him

 

Bidol83.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

20 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Omg yes I forgot this Brazilian king did a whole Latam tour

 

Mcpe6BW.gif

 

He really glowed up (with that new nose) after Stray Kids. And yeah bleached hair suits him way better than dark which is weird because I’m usually against non-natural hair color on idols. Even this coconut bowl cut looked good on him with bleached blonde.


Mcpe6BW.gif

I hate the blonde and am indifferent on the new nose.

 

tbh I think his biggest visual change between when he left Stray Kids and his re-debut was he got his teeth done

 

Mcpe6BW.gif

Nayeon is thriving :clap3:truly in her IT girl era 

spacer.png

products she is currently promoting:

1. Olive des olive

2. Tommy Jeans

3. Google Play Kartrider drift

4. Givenchy Beauty

5. Chaumet 

6. Jo Malone

7. LV

Edited by dangerlady

Just now, dangerlady said:

Nayeon is thriving :clap3:truly in her IT girl era 

spacer.png

products she is currently promoting:

1. Olive des olive

2. Tommy Jeans

3. Google Play Kartrider drift

4. Givenchy Beauty

5. Chaumet 

6. Jo Malone

7. LV

what's with the hunchback pose

 

Mcpe6BW.gif

Expecting the new girlies appear on the actual campaign

 

 

 

 

Jennie Kim of all ppl doesnt give af what her clones are doing :rip: the bandwagoning here lmao

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I hate the blonde and am indifferent on the new nose.

 

tbh I think his biggest visual change between when he left Stray Kids and his re-debut was he got his teeth done

 

Mcpe6BW.gif

I mean I don’t mind his dark hair but I personally prefer the blonde because it soften his sharp facial features and creates a balance. But his nose definitely made a difference. And his teeth before re-debut actually was cute imo, now he looks more manly

Mcpe6BW.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

This Woojin talk really made me remember how much I love his voice :WAP: a VoKalist. 

 


SKZ lost their one true vocalist when JYPig kicked him out, now they have Seungmin who isn’t even remotely close to Woojin’s level, even though I love SM’s tone.

Edited by Witnessed ET

6 hours ago, Billionaire said:

tripleS have to be the most faceless group ever, how do you have great music yet not one of your members is memorable in any way. At least LOONA had Kim Lip, Yves, Chuu, and others

Mcpe6BW.gif

They are super pretty out prettier most 4 gen gruops already but since JJ wanted Loona to be the most unknown gg but with some acclaim and art I bet he's doing the same, but yeah, JJ annoying ass art direction is always amazing and he has taste in music 

Min Hee Jin is everything this thread pretends JJ is. LOONA was never more than anything but girls with potential.

Mcpe6BW.gif

6 hours ago, Billionaire said:

tripleS have to be the most faceless group ever, how do you have great music yet not one of your members is memorable in any way. At least LOONA had Kim Lip, Yves, Chuu, and others

I agree that tripleS doesn’t have any memorable members :toofunny2: At the same time, I bet a lot of the Loona girls wouldn’t get as much attention as they do now, as evidently in their releases right after OT12 debut, if Jaden never did the expensive solo & unit debuts for ALL members :rip:

VIVIZ kinda bodied with their mini. I didn't dig it too much when it first came out but I've been listening to the songs non stop this week :jonny4:

Minji Chanel Ambassador :jonny: 

 

I was shocked when aespa was announced as givenchy ambassadors as a group months into ther debut but newjeans members individually bagging Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, LV & Armani global ambassadorship is 1000x crazier ngl :deadbanana2:

 

to think these girls were literally unknown 6months ago :deadbanana:

Oh its bad bad for them huh

 

 

 

anyways, i'd feel bad, but i really dont care. Aespa's music is kinda room temperature (minus Yeppi yeppi) and I don't think the industry is really missing them.

 

We have IVE for pop bops, newjeans for low key bops, and LS for dance/girl crush.

 

kepp1er for catchy classic kpop, and NMIXX for public mocking

 

Where does Aespa fit? Me thinks nowhere sadly

 

 

 

 

they are so weird :skull: how much time did they spend pre-recording videos for every occasion before he left?

 

please just give us peace

 

Mcpe6BW.gif

blackpink in the same list as the legends/legendary main pop girls as usual

 

 

12 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Oh its bad bad for them huh

 

 

 

anyways, i'd feel bad, but i really dont care. Aespa's music is kinda room temperature (minus Yeppi yeppi) and I don't think the industry is really missing them.

 

We have IVE for pop bops, newjeans for low key bops, and LS for dance/girl crush.

 

kepp1er for catchy classic kpop, and NMIXX for public mocking

 

Where does Aespa fit? Me thinks nowhere sadly

 

 

 

just change the name to BLACKPINK and its literally a blackpink situation :toofunny3:

 

why sm treating aespa like this would never make sense to me

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

just change the name to BLACKPINK and its literally a blackpink situation :toofunny3:

 

why sm treating aespa like this would never make sense to me

yeah lmao but the parallels are too on the nose for it to work. its giving "when you get it on wish" because they don't actually have the material to do long hiatus's this early in their career. At least BP was promoting and touring their first 3 years :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

yeah lmao but the parallels are too on the nose for it to work. its giving "when you get it on wish" because they don't actually have the material to do long hiatus's this early in their career. At least BP was promoting and touring their first 3 years :deadbanana2:

I think idols (esp aespa's) problem these days is they're doing fashion stuff and focusing on it more than music promotions :deadbanana2:

 

bp only started doing fashion stuff full time 2019 iirc 3 years into their debut. for the first 3 years they were doing music promotions nonstop. groups these days has fashion/ambassadorship already months into their debut and I think it kinda affects their music schedules/promotions in a way :rip: 

KAI’s solo comeback being announced but we still have 0 news about aespa comeback oh my ******* god 

On 2/12/2023 at 7:34 PM, Pluto2022 said:

"Boy" is the best bg debut song of all time :jonny6:

 

The flavor, the taste!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.