Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

She’s releasing the 2 versions ? I will only use the Coachella version, I fear :gaycat1:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

35 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

the arm @Ryan @TheCal @kendoll2001 @elevate @everyone

Mmmm... I keep letting out unf noises whenever I see this guy's pics, it's embarrassing. I think this is what straight guys feel when they see Karina or someone flawless like that... like, he's kind of perfect looking.

 

The arm is lovely and big. I think it was the W Korea interview that Wonbin, my husband, mentioned that he often works out with Anton and I wanna say Seunghan. I fear Seunghan will be super hot in the future and I hope Anton's arms grow to account for the scale of his new nose. 

32 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

not Rack City :deadbanana4:

 

It kind of tells us SM is happy to be more lenient with this group's direction... but I also fear this means we're getting straight up NCT noise for their next cb :gaycatx:

11 minutes ago, elevate said:

I hope Anton's arms grow to account for the scale of his new nose. 

he'll end up Wonho'd 

 

image0.gif

 

I’m at a bar in Colombia and Seven is playing. JK really has a hit with this :dies: 

Edited by Gaia

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I’m at a bar in Colombia and Seven is playing. JK really has a hit with this :dies: 

its a bit scary at this point :dies:

 

r-fFGdOcSYOOe_88g9IFs6X5w-GvDTn2NZYGhCfZ

 

the title track is produced by Rock Mafia

 

their Can't Be Tamed is coming

 

 

i wish there was also a post-chorus after the first chorus :chick3:

Edited by hallucinate

IVE put out a boring one.

Jennie is generic kpop store music.

GIdle only gave me something on 1 song.

Who else is releasing tonight?

8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart:

THE COACHELLA VERSION SLAPPPP :jonnycat:! Why she didn’t performs this version :ace:

 

 

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:jonny5:

Very Cupid, it’s cute by it’s not a pop anthem! 
 

I love Rei voice 

Off the record needed a stronger chorus but it’s a bop not a major bop like I am unfortunately

but who said it was LD 2.0 :giraffe:
 

you & me is cute too 

i like the song, it’s so dreamy

however i also wish the verses weren’t so… samey as the chorus (does that make sense?)

i guess they wanted to go for a mid-tempo song

 

they should’ve had some choreo too

lemme watch the mv again to see if there are any avi worthy parts

4 minutes ago, LCTV said:

.Who else is releasing tonight?

Nct 127 :WAP: 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.