Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

NCT >>>>>>>>>>>IDLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IVE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jennie

 

jennies song is legit unbearable

 

 

OKTMbEP.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I guess It's hard to top SOLO now. Need for BP girls to stay away with Teddie cause his just not doing it lately  :coffee:

 

 

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

@Ryan can the thread title be changed to “IVE drops a dreamy bop, Jennie finally releases another song” or something similar to that

:suburban:

Now you know my atrl crush, @Ryan, doesn’t take requests sis :bird:

yeah space from the new nct album is actually really good i didn't know nct could serve like that :chick2:

9 minutes ago, New Edition said:

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't decided who won yet 

In terms of music video I think Gidle won. The song is good too and exciting. I don't know if it'll be as iconic as their other songs but it's fun to bop to; they're an exciting group.

 

Sorry Jennie's You & I has always been a terrible song like one of the worst Blackpink songs solo or otherwise I think they've ever released. But the Naoko Takeuchi art is really cute I guess.

 

IVE decided to jump on the boringcore trend with New Jeans, Riize etc and that's fine. It's listenable and got a nice melody. Not exciting or memorable but nice soft city pop-ish. Easy listening.

 

NCT track is kinda like all of their tracks but better. It's the second best song on the list but still not great.

 

I think Gidle won altogether.

6 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Now you know my atrl crush, @Ryan, doesn’t take requests sis :bird:

i asked him about the thread title two days ago and he said yes :gaycat:

Miss IVE needs to stick with their bombastic pop sounds 

 

Another miss from them I fear 

 

:clack:

Edited by Odette Violet

thank you IVE for reminding me to stream 2022 AOTY :ryan3:

 

 

13 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

@Ryan can the thread title be changed to “IVE drops a dreamy bop, Jennie finally releases another song” or something similar to that

:suburban:

“NCT finally redeem themselves by releasing a listenable title track, æ-aespa to make long awaited comeback after vacationing in Kwangya” 

IVE song is cute but doesn't need a video they should do multiple videos for the album especially Hypnosis.

 

I dont like G Idle song that much, the bridge is good but ain't feel in it.

 

Jennie song is ok, the chorus is catchy.

 

NCT song is a banger, I like It. I wanna see the choreo.

I thought Off The Record was lovely Career growth at least The mv is beautiful I love the song idc :ryan3:

6 minutes ago, armink said:

thank you IVE for reminding me to stream 2022 AOTY :ryan3:

 

 

I guess not everyone can be TaeYAWN with them vocals to save the most boring songs  :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet

Just now, Odette Violet said:

I guess not everyone can be TaeYAWN with them vocal songs to save the most boring songs  :clap3:

tea but let's not pretend like the production on toddler also isn't better than OTR :clap3:

IVE didn’t debut on melon :deadbanana4:! The 1pm release idea was a SABOTAGE :rip:! They will obviously won later but I hate starshit 

Edited by Adama

IVE failing to debut on Melon Top 100 is not what I expected...

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

 

Not Gods debuting higher LMFAOO..

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

oh IVE…they don’t even have a big or stable fandom to rely on 

[DEBUT] #JENNIE’s ‘YOU & ME’ 14:00 KST: 

#18 Genie
#22 Bugs
#78 MelOn

 

[CHARTS] #NCT127 "Fact Check" — 14:00 KST 

#20 MelOn [NEW]
#46 Genie [NEW]
#1 Bugs [NEW]

 

[CHARTS] #IVE "Off The Record" — 14:00 KST 

#78 Genie [NEW]
#62 Bugs [NEW]

 

NCT won? :redface:

What tf is going on? NCT debuting higher above all this women, this can't be real  :biblio:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.