Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Solo >>>>>>>>>> Money > Flower =/= OTG =/ =Y&M

 

 

The superior SOLO song won :1stplace:

8 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Solo >>>>>>>>>> Money > Flower =/= OTG =/ =Y&M

 

 

The superior SOLO song won :1stplace:

Yeah Solo is the best thing came out from BP

6 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Oh thats not…:biblio: 

 

 

NMIXX coded?

9 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Oh thats not…:biblio: 

 

 

Now I know their concept is partly based on twink culture but isn’t this too on the nose? :bibliahh:

I have war flashback  with what JYP did to Itzy just to backfire and stick to Korea. And this dumb company is doing the same :rip: Why do I always support mismanaged groups 

Can’t listen to the releases rn but didn’t @Supervillain said IVE song is really Love Dive 2.0 and actually he listened to the song :giraffe:? maybe you were talking about Baddie or what’s wrong? I trust your taste because I Am is indeed a pop excellence :bird:

Love so good, I bet he be cashing out
Got him feeling that rush like he passin' out
Couldn't handle these curves, so we crashin' now
Beep, beep,

with the way I can back it out

 

ezgif-1-bf6a04eeb2.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
19 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Oh thats not…:biblio: 

 

 

The f***ing f*gottry :ahh:

 

 

Something to cleanse my ears from whatever travesty we got today. That's enough KTRL for me xoxo. 

 

 

 

I want that oui merci no c'est la vie

 

HxwTgRl.gif

 

gidle won

Edited by Blank Space

48 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Off The Record feel more instant than Either Way that's for sure and I pretty appreciate they did something different this time around but I can't help that the indie bedroom pop sound didn't suit IVE pretty well. We need more songs like Love Dive and Blue Blood cause that's what IVE we known on the 1st place.

the way blue blood debuted way higher than both either way and off the record :deadbanana2:

truly a hit that got away

 

36 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Oh thats not…:biblio: 

 

 

and yet people say NMIXX have no impact :clap3:

can't think of a non sm bg doing it like this

 

 

 

the vocals...the instrumental

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
13 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

 

I want that oui merci no c'est la vie

 

HxwTgRl.gif

 

 

gidle won

I was in the 212
On the uptown A
N**** you know what’s up
Or don’t you?
Word to who made ya
I’m a rude bitch n****
What are you made up of?
I’m a eat your food up boo
I could bust your 8
I’m-a do one too
F*ck ya gon do?

 

Make Up Girl GIF

i wish the outro ‪of you & me remix was a bit extended like this

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
8 minutes ago, Odd said:

can't think of a non sm bg doing it like this

 

 

 

the vocals...the instrumental

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

This is what NCT 127 should be. The vocal powerhouse of the NCT brand. The one that showcases that SM has VOCALISTS. Giving us something different from the other NCT brands. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I was in the 212
On the uptown A
N**** you know what’s up
Or don’t you?
Word to who made ya
I’m a rude ***** n****
What are you made up of?
I’m a eat your food up boo
I could bust your 8
I’m-a do one too
F*ck ya gon do?

 

Make Up Girl GIF

 

Pls, I hear it :dies:

Jennie was too short

IVE was normal idk

NCT was a SKZ parody especially with the mv

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.