Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Besties, I think we are getting a comeback announcement/trailer this week, my gut is telling me it's tomorrow :ghostface: @Mitsuki @xrosup

Tomorrow is Bang Chan's birthday, so I doubt it. They never make comeback announcements to overshadow members' birthdays. So a comeback November 3rd is unlikely, imo. 

 

I think It will be either November 10 or 17. But the trailer is indeed very close... 

Is everything THAT bad at YG that they can't afford writing camps so they have to desperately beg for Instagram producers :ahh:

And the fact that the debut song is not even ready... Wtf have they been doing for over a year :rip:

Did Teddy say NO to giving them BP rejects?

Edited by Flomik

21 minutes ago, Zack said:

Sriya is so stunning and her Korean is getting really good. DR is so lucky to have her.

She sure is gorgeous Are you stanning any Indian girls in Miss Universe Academy ? They are slaying right now especially Ezrela :suburban:

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Tomorrow is Bang Chan's birthday, so I doubt it. They never make comeback announcements to overshadow members' birthdays. So a comeback November 3rd is unlikely, imo. 

 

I think It will be either November 10 or 17. But the trailer is indeed very close... 

Omg I completely forgot.

 

Prediction: 

We are definitely getting the announcement this week, the comeback will probably be November 10th, and I see both RV and SKZ coming back on the same day. If not RV then they will comeback on the same day as aespa  

JZdSqIQ.gif

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Is everything THAT bad at YG that they can't afford writing camps so they have to desperately beg for Instagram producers :ahh:

And the fact that the debut song is not even ready... Wtf have they been doing for over a year :rip:

Did Teddy say NO to giving them BP rejects?

I just want that company closed at this point

JZdSqIQ.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Is everything THAT bad at YG that they can't afford writing camps so they have to desperately beg for Instagram producers :ahh:

And the fact that the debut song is not even ready... Wtf have they been doing for over a year :rip:

Did Teddy say NO to giving them BP rejects?

They can't even afford to keep their own tenured acts so

1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

yeosang is so useless in ateez :rip:

at least jongho can sing

Girl, his part in Halazia is literally the best part with his Felix cosplay deep voice :clap3:

 

Just now, FACT said:

She sure is gorgeous Are you stanning any Indian girls in Miss Universe Academy ? They are slaying right now especially Ezrela :suburban:

I haven't checked it out yet, but I will take a look! Obviously I'm familiar with Sriya but it will be interesting to see others hopefully making their debut too.

 

The Indian subcontinent is a very big part of Asia too, so it will be good to see it more incorporated in the wider Asian entertainment sphere, it feels like that region has been kinda separated from that for whatever reason (and also it has its own hugely successful industries), but there are very talented potential idols who could have a lot to add to the industry in Korea for example.

 

OT: KBS is covering Blackswan's behind the scenes stories, it's really interesting to watch

 

 

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Prediction: 

We are definitely getting the announcement this week, the comeback will probably be November 10th, and I see both RV and SKZ coming back on the same day. If not RV then they will comeback on the same day as aespa  

Red Velvet always comeback either monday or wednesday, so It won't be on the same day like happened with Power Up x My Pace or Zimzalabim x Side Effects. Those were iconic 

 

But on the same day as aespa is possible

 

spacer.png

Edited by Mitsuki

btw since it happened again you should know that the mass reporting of my posts has resulted in zero warnings from any spat I've ever been in with you(or my friend that you tried that with yesterday) :heart:

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

I haven't checked it out yet, but I will take a look! Obviously I'm familiar with Sriya but it will be interesting to see others hopefully making their debut too.

 

The Indian subcontinent is a very big part of Asia too, so it will be good to see it more incorporated in the wider Asian entertainment sphere, it feels like that region has been kinda separated from that for whatever reason (and also it has its own hugely successful industries), but there are very talented potential idols who could have a lot to add to the industry in Korea for example.

 

OT: KBS is covering Blackswan's behind the scenes stories, it's really interesting to watch

 

 

I’m happy they have fans and are warmly welcomed Black Swan/Rania truly paved the way for POC in Kpop We don’t have much Indian girls as a member in western pop groups either so I hope we will get to see more especially with Dream Academy Here are two Indian girls in the show and currently they are probably in their top 6 popularity together (I bet the show will only pick one at the end tho sadly)

 

 

 

 

 

The way I didn't even report that user? :bibliahh:He needs to realize that there's a lot of people in here who don't like him :redface:

 

11 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

She's going strong

 

spacer.png

 

Not bad for  *irrelevant Khia flops*

 

spacer.png

To those of you who report my haters, and got my back, I truly love y'all :heart: But now I'm getting the blame for it :dies:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

And the amount of random draggings Yeosang has gotten today, y'all truly don't deserve him :fish2: He's barely a member to begin with with his 3 seconds of lines and he doesn't need to deal with this as well :fish2:

 

Oppa, these baguettes might not understand your beauty, but I do at least

64a5b342e6e95ee1746751ad307cda6aed719796

1 hour ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Who’s the aespa counterpart for the rest pinks? 

They each have 2 BP member in them. 

 

 

Karina - Jennie ( leader/defacto center/beloved in SoKor ) Lisa ( most popular/main dancer  )

 

 

Winter - Jisoo ( visual/lead singer ) Rosé ( second best dancer ) 

 

 

Giselle - Lisa ( main rapper/the baddie/western favourite ) Jisoo ( deadweight allegations/bad dancer ) 

 

 

Ningning - Rosé ( main vocal ) Lisa ( the cvntiest member/stan attractor ) Jennie ( lookalike )

 

:celestial6:

Edited by Odette Violet

Oh no instead of pluto he got one of his 3 internet friends that run to upvote every argument he gets himself into regardless of who its with or what its about daily to make the report. What a huge miscalculation I'm embarrassed. :deadbanana2:

 

It was about the mass reporting and the enormous obsession with me both of which are still true. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Century

Obsession is when you get your REAL LIFE FRIENDS to come in here and fight your battles over a random internet user who just likes Stray Kids

chrome_2022-07-18_10-30-20.thumb.png.276

Edited by Pluto2022

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

And the amount of random draggings Yeosang has gotten today, y'all truly don't deserve him :fish2: He's barely a member to begin with with his 3 seconds of lines and he doesn't need to deal with this as well :fish2:

 

Oppa, these baguettes might not understand your beauty, but I do at least

64a5b342e6e95ee1746751ad307cda6aed719796

He occupies the same role as Felix does in his group, just somehow so much less popular. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.