Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

4000th page let's cleanse this thread :heart:

Anton's entire being makes me screech :deadbanana4:

 

Eunseok so handsome :chick1:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Felix is way more utilized compared to him though and even though SKZ doesn’t really have a center, he’s the closest to being one. 

3Racha really knew how to utilize Felix’s deep voice unlike ATEEZ’s producers who just didn’t give Yeosang any lines. 

I thought Hyunjin was the center...

20 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Visual ranking of Ateez (truth version)

1. Yunho

2. Mingi

3. San

4. Wooyoung

5. Seonghwa

6. Yeosang

7. Jongho

8. Hongjoong

 

:hippo:

This part I can agree with.

 

The last two however, I can not.

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Anton's entire being makes me screech :deadbanana4:

 

Eunseok so handsome :chick1:

no Wonbin praise? :fish2:

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

The gif aaaa

 

spacer.png

It’s so random and cute. What do we call their ship name?

couple.gif

4 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

 

This part I can agree with.

 

The last two however, I can not.

honestly if you are not yunho / mingi / san in that group you're interchangeable with the rest :foxaylove2:

Speaking of SNSD Achievements, Sooyoung completed another sold Out Show for her fanmeet today🤭 

She performed forever 1, Check from the Lion Heart album, and brought a fan on stage to dance to SNSD’s 10th anniversary song All Night! Thats 4 sold out shows in different countries by herself. :gaycat4: And people in this thread still coming for SNSD popularity in 2023? Lol

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

They each have 2 BP member in them. 

 

 

Karina - Jennie ( leader/defacto center/beloved in SoKor ) Lisa ( most popular/main dancer  )

 

 

Winter - Jisoo ( visual/lead singer ) Rosé ( second best dancer ) 

 

 

Giselle - Lisa ( main rapper/the baddie/western favourite ) Jisoo ( deadweight allegations/bad dancer ) 

 

 

Ningning - Rosé ( main vocal ) Lisa ( the cvntiest member/stan attractor ) Jennie ( lookalike )

 

:celestial6:

:mandown:

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

It’s so random and cute. What do we call their ship name?

couple.gif

Miffany

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

no Wonbin praise? :fish2:

I thought it was assumed at this point 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Lovit said:

:mandown:

Did I lie? Jennie is obviously the bigger IT Girl 

 

:clack:

Edited by Odette Violet

5 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I thought Hyunjin was the center...

They don’t have an official center and it can change with each comeback actually

11 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I thought Hyunjin was the center...

Stray Kids doesn't have a center, but I think If It had I'd be Felix 

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

 

oh... i'm not feeling this 

I Do being the best song

moo.png

 

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Did I lie? Jennie is the obviously the bigger IT Girl 

 

:clack:

Well I did not think of her being an IT girl per-say when I quoted… just generally the “liked by sokor” statement esp nowadays. But also Jimin is called an IT boy too so I really don’t place that much importance on that title I must say :emofish:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.