Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

This is karma for all time you have tried to bully and start fights with people unprovoked, and you should stop crying now, just because you have met your match that is willing to stoop down to your level if necessary :tsk:

 

See this experience as a rite of passage or whatever it’s called and I hope it will help reflect on yourself. 
 

Anyways I’m done now, and this is the last time I’m going to respond to you. It has gone way too far at this point.

 

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Not you separating Stray Kids from the rest of the boygroups 

 

spacer.png

No lies detected when the SKZ circle jerk is as bad as BTS army used to get back when they were active

IMG_5853.gif

Just go and watch a movie, hang out with your friends (If you have any) eat an ice cream or something.

 

Poor Ryan having to deal with this dumb drama on a sunday  :gaycat6:

 

 

 

 

Edited by DelRey

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

It was so much better when both of you were ignoring each other for a few weeks (or days?). It's insufferable to watch these constant attacks about you both's personal lives and I rarely complain about something in here.  :emofish:

I put him on ignore like Ryan asked both of us to and he boasted about not doing that and went back to posting about me constantly a few days later. My patience has been ran through. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I see nobody fulfilled this request

 

WNWKFPY.gif

6d9e40a0a40b09eeee873883680ec4f6efe21bfa049fa74f0e772b8dd397b96f3e95499371c1bce0

579c6a3773a00b1f1b4b409cfebc78be9bf78454

 

:fan2:

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

No lies detected when the SKZ circle jerk is as bad as BTS army used to get back when they were active

IMG_5853.gif

We literally just post positive, cute and achievements things like everyone else about their faves. Why is it so bad? 

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It was so much better when both of you were ignoring each other for a few weeks (or days?). It's insufferable to watch these constant attacks about you both's personal lives and I rarely complain about something in here.  :emofish:

It all started again when I was having an argument with the good @Witnessed ET sis last week, where he just randomly inserted himself in the argument and came for me unprovoked, but quickly hid the comment to make it seem like it was me who came for him first :toofunny3: Keep in mind that we had ignored each other for months at that point. 
 

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

We literally just post positive, cute and achievements things like everyone else about their faves. Why is it so bad? 

 

spacer.png

are there any new I.N pics from yesterday

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

We literally just post positive, cute and achievements things like everyone else about their faves. Why is it so bad? 

 

spacer.png

“positive cute achievements”:

- constant gloating about non-event achievements

- daily spamming of unfixed full res images that are spammed of those men

- CONSTANT fan wars with the other boy groups because they’re “so ahead”

 

Im not saying every single stray kids stan on here does that (it’s mostly one planetary individual), but what conversation is engaged when that’s all there is to post about. 

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

are there any new I.N pics from yesterday

 

spacer.png

There are many pictures, thankfully

The way the outfit was perfectly chosen. I'm not over it yet 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the best rack in kpop

 

V7Qw8q5.gif

f035e38b4fd9b892684a5692d099e76ba151681df23e3626135a4cabe71ecf35868d023ff5987d24\

 

truly one of the hottest men in kpop :jonny2:

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

“positive cute achievements”:

- constant gloating about non-event achievements

- daily spamming of unfixed full res images that are spammed of those men

- CONSTANT fan wars with the other boy groups because they’re “so ahead”

 

Im not saying every single stray kids stan on here does that (it’s mostly one planetary individual), but what conversation is engaged when that’s all there is to post about. 

we cant help that Stray Kids is the most popular group on ATRL, I'm sorry theyre suffering from success

 

IMG_5853.gif

Visual ranking of Ateez (truth version)

1. Yunho

2. Mingi

3. San

4. Wooyoung

5. Seonghwa

6. Yeosang

7. Jongho

8. Hongjoong

 

:hippo:

 

The Nomin fan service is going to far, they look like a real couple 

 

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

f035e38b4fd9b892684a5692d099e76ba151681df23e3626135a4cabe71ecf35868d023ff5987d24\

 

truly one of the hottest men in kpop :jonny2:

Just looked oppa up in the dictionary and found these pics

 

V7Qw8q5.gif

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This is karma for all time you have tried to bully and start fights with people unprovoked, and you should stop crying now, just because you have met your match that is willing to stoop down to your level if necessary :tsk:

 

See this experience as a rite of passage or whatever it’s called and I hope it will help reflect on yourself. 
 

Anyways I’m done now, and this is the last time I’m going to respond to you. It has gone way too far at this point.

 

We will never be on the same level for a variety of reasons that other users have already laid out before I said anything.

 

This is your 3rd "this has gone way too far I'm done" post today alone. The point of way too far was months ago when we were both told to stop but only one of us did. Nobody is buying the fake high road bs. You're either going to actually stop or its going to continue. All I initially took issue with was the mass reporting. You're the one who made it personal for the 1000th time.

Edited by Century

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

are there any new I.N pics from yesterday

 

spacer.png

I don't know but look at this cute airport pics from today

 

F7Yy5CwaMAATlYM?format=jpg&name=large 

F7YxRBPagAAlx0c?format=jpg&name=large F7Yzol-bsAAQEqm?format=jpg&name=large

F7Yzol7awAAykAO?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

IMG_5853.gif

Just now, xrosup said:

I don't know but look at this cute airport pics from today

 

F7Yy5CwaMAATlYM?format=jpg&name=large 

F7YxRBPagAAlx0c?format=jpg&name=large F7Yzol-bsAAQEqm?format=jpg&name=large

F7Yzol7awAAykAO?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

IMG_5853.gif

he's so baby

 

IMG_5853.gif

3 minutes ago, Century said:

We will never be on the same level for a variety of reasons that other users have already laid out before I said anything.

 

This is your 3rd "this has gone way too far I'm done" post today alone. The point of way too far was months ago when we were both told to stop but only one of us did. Nobody is buying the fake high road bs. You're either going to actually stop or its going to continue. All I initially took issue with was the mass reporting. You're the one who made it personal for the 1000th time.

giphy.gif

People in here constantly post about SNSD, aespa and RIIZE’s achievements, but God forbid people if people actually wanna post the achievements of their non SM faves, that are also more popular right now:bibliahh:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

People in here constantly post about SNSD, aespa and RIIZE’s achievements, but God forbid people if people actually post about other non SM groups achievements that are more popular right now:bibliahh:

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

“positive cute achievements”:

- constant gloating about non-event achievements

- daily spamming of unfixed full res images that are spammed of those men

- CONSTANT fan wars with the other boy groups because they’re “so ahead”

 

Im not saying every single stray kids stan on here does that (it’s mostly one planetary individual), but what conversation is engaged when that’s all there is to post about. 

Damn, you just described every fandom in here 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.