Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Do gay people have Gundam collections? I don't like that I was wrong about Anton. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

5 minutes ago, elevate said:

Do gay people have Gundam collections? I don't like that I was wrong about Anton. 

I never got faguette vibes from Anton. He’s just sawft and awkward 

3 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

They each have 2 BP member in them. 

 

 

Karina - Jennie ( leader/defacto center/beloved in SoKor ) Lisa ( most popular/main dancer  )

 

 

Winter - Jisoo ( visual/lead singer ) Rosé ( second best dancer ) 

 

 

Giselle - Lisa ( main rapper/the baddie/western favourite ) Jisoo ( deadweight allegations/bad dancer ) 

 

 

Ningning - Rosé ( main vocal ) Lisa ( the cvntiest member/stan attractor ) Jennie ( lookalike )

 

:celestial6:

:gaycat:

:gaycatx:

11 minutes ago, elevate said:

:gaycat:

:gaycatx:

I'm talking about positions, not whose the better singer :sistrens:

Feel like ****, just want her back. :heart:

 

 

 

When is this queen's next comeback?

50 minutes ago, elevate said:

Rosé ( main vocal )

the bar for main vocal in Blackpink is was on the floor

 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, moxcy said:

F7UUAJZXQAEbBAc?format=jpg&name=900x900
F7PgJvmXIAAKFFf?format=jpg&name=360x360F7PgJviXgAASSPW?format=jpg&name=360x360
F7P2hjmXkAAhg5m?format=jpg&name=smallF7P2hjlWQAA-xn6?format=jpg&name=small


 :allears:

If there's one thing miss Jennie will do, then it's serve a lewk henny :jonny5:

 

 

She's just got that appeal factor.

14 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the bar for main vocal in Blackpink is was on the floor

 

giphy.gif

Cupcakes are wilding lmao I got like 10 thumbs down for one BTS and one Twice comment so I except this to get the same treatment, chill

1 hour ago, PinkLamborghini said:

Feel like ****, just want her back. :heart:

 

 

 

When is this queen's next comeback?

Ahhh, one of the best kpop songs EVER. :jonny:

 

Comeback is Oct 17! It's called "Stranger".

Kyungsoo's english pronunciation is so good, someone needs to do a study

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

30 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Cupcakes are wilding lmao I got like 10 thumbs down for one BTS and one Twice comment so I except this to get the same treatment, chill

Who downvoted you for saying bts can’t sing? 
 

eunssamu.gif

 

so like, do they put out casting calls for non-Korean dancers that live in Korea or did they import them from elsewhere?

 

its weird because the music vidya was shot in America but it seems like they flew all these dancers to Korea for dance practice :skull:

If the aespa comeback is in 5 weeks when are they gonna film the music video? They’re booked all the way until October 10th which is 3 weeks beforehand :biblionny: unless they already filmed it overseas 

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

so like, do they put out casting calls for non-Korean dancers that live in Korea or did they import them from elsewhere?

 

its weird because the music vidya was shot in America but it seems like they flew all these dancers to Korea for dance practice :skull:

Isn’t that Kirsten from that dance show? Street women fighter I think.

The aespa comeback announcement is probably coming tomorrow or next week :bloo:

Edited by katyberry

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

If the aespa comeback is in 5 weeks when are they gonna film the music video? They’re booked all the way until October 10th which is 3 weeks beforehand :biblionny: unless they already filmed it overseas 

They only had like 3 days at most in between concert dates but who knows.

41 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Who downvoted you for saying bts can’t sing? 
 

eunssamu.gif

I said RM said the N word, Red Velvet just got two decent vocalists and Twice is on decline since The Feels, I miss Mel balancing stuff 

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Top 20 soon :allears:

 

Looks like Korea really wants something to play with :fish1:

16 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

I said RM said the N word, Red Velvet just got two decent vocalists and Twice is on decline since The Feels, I miss Mel balancing stuff 

when you post stuff like that and complain about dislikes... were you expecting to be made into a saint or something?

 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

when you post stuff like that and complain about dislikes... were you expecting to be made into a saint or something?

 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

I didn't expect people to be so offended by reality the other day said SKZ music is so bad it stopped me to stan and guys jumped me 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.