Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-8305.jpg
IMG-8307.jpg

Ooooh seventeen your days are numbered 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

Stray Kids doesn't have a center, but I think If It had I'd be Felix 

 

spacer.png

Speaking of centers in SKZ, wasn’t Bang Chan the unofficial center at some point in their rookie years, since the group was his creation and the whole Survival show was centered around him? 
couple.gif

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Speaking of centers in SKZ, wasn’t Bang Chan the unofficial center at some point in their rookie years, since the group was his creation and the whole Survival show was centered around him? 
couple.gif

Really? I wasn't aware about that

I thought SKZ positions were always limited to vocal/dance/3racha

 

spacer.png

How many more of these shows did SM sign her up for :deadbanana:

 

It's time to pack it UP. The comeback (and her solo comeback...) should be the priority now!

 

 

Edited by Zack

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

how about we take a breather from the fighting and listen to SOTY real quick...

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

 

 

She's getting outcvnt I fear 

 

 

I just feel Drama is going to be the Superior Bop this year 

 

Hasbro OUT! Mattel IN! Hasbro loses their Disney Princess license |  BratzLips.com

 

 

 

20 minutes ago, Lovit said:

Well I did not think of her being an IT girl per-say when I quoted… just generally the “liked by sokor” statement esp nowadays. But also Jimin is called an IT boy too so I really don’t place that much importance on that title I must say :emofish:

What has Jimin done that warrents his fans calling him an it boy?

Bang Chan is the centre of SKZ, argue with your mama.

 

He’s the lead producer, in charge of the creative direction, hes the face of the group, the survival show was literally “build a group around Bang Chan”

 

implying anyone else is the centre just isn’t realistic

 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Really? I wasn't aware about that

I thought SKZ positions were always limited to vocal/dance/3racha

 

spacer.png

SKZ never had an official center position as you know, but Bang Chan used to be the closest to one back then, just like how Felix is now. 
 

I’m honestly glad that SKZ doesn’t have a fixed center position like TWICE and ITZY.
 

These are who I would say are the “center” of each SKZ era: 

  1. Hellevator = Han
  2. District 9 = Bang Chan
  3. My Pace = Bang Chan
  4. I am YOU = Woojin
  5. Miroh = Bang Chan
  6. Side Effects = Bang Chan
  7. Double Knot = Hyunjin
  8. Levanter = Seungmin
  9. TOP = Changbin
  10. God’s Menu = Felix/Hyunjin
  11. Back Door = Hyunjin
  12. All In = Lee Know
  13. Thunderous = Lee Know
  14. Scars = Bang Chan
  15. Maniac = Felix
  16. Circus = Hyunjin
  17. CASE 143 = Felix/ Hyunjin
  18. The SOUND = I.N
  19. S-Class = Hyunjin
  20. Super Bowl = Lee Know
  21. Social Path = Lee Know/Bang Chan

 

couple.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ never had an official center position as you know, but Bang Chan used to be the closest to one back then, just like how Felix is now. 
 

I’m honestly glad that SKZ doesn’t have a fixed center position like TWICE and ITZY.
 

These are who I would say are the “center” of each SKZ era: 

  1. Hellevator = Han
  2. District 9 = Bang Chan
  3. My Pace = Bang Chan
  4. I am YOU = Woojin
  5. Miroh = Bang Chan
  6. Side Effects = Bang Chan
  7. Double Knot = Hyunjin
  8. Levanter = Seungmin
  9. TOP = Changbin
  10. God’s Menu = Felix/Hyunjin
  11. Back Door = Hyunjin
  12. All In = Lee Know
  13. Thunderous = Lee Know
  14. Scars = Bang Chan
  15. Maniac = Felix
  16. Circus = Hyunjin
  17. CASE 143 = Felix/ Hyunjin
  18. The SOUND = I.N
  19. S-Class = Hyunjin
  20. Super Bowl = Lee Know
  21. Social Path = Lee Know/Bang Chan

 

couple.gif

Seungmin owned the S-Class era im sry

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Bang Chan is the centre of SKZ, argue with your mama.

 

He’s the lead producer, in charge of the creative direction, hes the face and ass of the group, the survival show was literally “build a group around Bang Chan”

 

implying anyone else is the centre just isn’t realistic

 

spacer.png


F7PgJvmXIAAKFFf?format=jpg&name=360x360

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Bang Chan is the centre of SKZ, argue with your mama.

 

He’s the lead producer, in charge of the creative direction, hes the face of the group, the survival show was literally “build a group around Bang Chan”

 

implying anyone else is the centre just isn’t realistic

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Han should be the centre of SKZ considering he is the most talented but sometimes talent loses I guess 

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Seungmin owned the S-Class era im sry

 

spacer.png

A center is someone who’s usually center at the chorus though. Hyunjin started the song after Changbin’s introduction, sang the first chorus and was the center at the dance break.

couple.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ never had an official center position as you know, but Bang Chan used to be the closest to one back then, just like how Felix is now. 
 

I’m honestly glad that SKZ doesn’t have a fixed center position like TWICE and ITZY.
 

These are who I would say are the “center” of each SKZ era: 

  1. Hellevator = Han
  2. District 9 = Bang Chan
  3. My Pace = Bang Chan
  4. I am YOU = Woojin
  5. Miroh = Bang Chan
  6. Side Effects = Bang Chan
  7. Double Knot = Hyunjin
  8. Levanter = Seungmin
  9. TOP = Changbin
  10. God’s Menu = Felix/Hyunjin
  11. Back Door = Hyunjin
  12. All In = Lee Know
  13. Thunderous = Lee Know
  14. Scars = Bang Chan
  15. Maniac = Felix
  16. Circus = Hyunjin
  17. CASE 143 = Felix/ Hyunjin
  18. The SOUND = I.N
  19. S-Class = Hyunjin
  20. Super Bowl = Lee Know
  21. Social Path = Lee Know/Bang Chan

 

couple.gif

My Pace: Changbin 

 

spacer.png

My internal akgae is agreeing with Pluto Hyunjin is the center of S-Class

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

A center is someone who’s usually center at the chorus though. Hyunjin started the song after Changbin’s introduction, sang the first chorus and was the center at the dance break.

couple.gif

Yeah but I don’t like him 

 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

What has Jimin done that warrents his fans calling him an it boy?

I could only assume its those khia fraudulent brand reputation things, bc otherwise… yeah no clue

11 minutes ago, Lovit said:

I could only assume its those khia fraudulent brand reputation things, bc otherwise… yeah no clue

In that case evey big 3rd gen boy group member deserves that title.

 

Oprah Winfrey Shrug GIF - Oprah Winfrey Shrug What Do You ...

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Omg @Save-Me-Oprah look at your boy being a good 

 

 

Just now, Ryan said:

Omg @Save-Me-Oprah look at your boy being a good 

 

 

I love Hyunjin and Lee Know's friendship so much. My favorite Stray Kids duo :'(

(they used to be roommates before moving from the dorm) 

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Omg @Save-Me-Oprah look at your boy being a good 

 

 

He’s in his reparations era

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Omg @Save-Me-Oprah look at your boy being a good 

 

 

The part at 0.29 is actually so sweet I'd cry if I was normal :gaycatx:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.