Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

27 minutes ago, Sept said:

BTS funded NJ so the Armus will find a way to attribute it to their fave

 

spacer.png

and we thank the armybots and talentless bots for that forever. without them there would be no newjennies

 

now skadaddle, your time is up bots!

 

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

the thing that made taengsic work so well is that they had a very heavy sounding main vocal (taeyeon) paired with girliest girl girl who could still sing her socks off (jessica) in a single lineup.

 

most girlgroups have vocal lines that either a.) have very similar vocal colors/tone (twice), or b.) have a terrible vocal line (lets not mention names)

Itzy 

New BABYMONSTER revel in 30 minutes :duca:

will it be Rapper/Main Dancer Ruka or Vocalist/Visual Pharita/Prita :duca:

 

or will YG throw a curveball and release another dance performance? I wanna see a vocal video, could you imagine their voices together in harmony? :duca:

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

The way none of this happened but we see all the jobless blinks at their old age seething in the comments. :penguin:

I don't have access on twitter and the discord right now for me to link the tweets here but you can literally check it for yourself :cm: the word payola might have been the most thrown/used word in kpop community right now. I haven't check twitter in few days now but I certainly knew that onces have been celebrating twice top 80 placement lol by saying that they did it without payola or promo or imagine if they have payola it was all over the discord :gaycat5: 

 

And oh I don't have excuses for those fugly blinks they can rot

 

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Of course you out of everybody woulnd't get the sarcasm. And if you think I was serious when saying that then bless you :ahh: :ahh: 

Aren't you literally dick riding new jeans now:bibliahh: but yeah sarcasm :ahh:

Edited by GucciBang

35 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

:jonny5: even Ariana struggled with Spotify during the Dangerous Woman era!

 

You’re doing a little bit too much now. Comparing nj streams with Ariana :deadbanana4:??? 

Just now, Adama said:

You’re doing a little bit too much now. Comparing nj streams with Ariana :deadbanana4:??? 

no I just meant that the fact that they're not yet a 1 yr group and yet they have 2 songs in Spotify Global Top 20 is insane! I follow Ariana actively ever since My Everything and her Spotify stats back then were definitely more of longevity > peaks, the reason I put the DW era was that it was Ariana's first streaming era and she really underperformed at the start, it wasnt until Side to Side smashing that she gained traction once again.

 

Anyways I'm just using Ariana bc she's my main fave!

so KARA is still releasing stuff in korea? 

between I forgot when is the release of their jp allbum :rip:

 

 

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

no I just meant that the fact that they're not yet a 1 yr group and yet they have 2 songs in Spotify Global Top 20 is insane! I follow Ariana actively ever since My Everything and her Spotify stats back then were definitely more of longevity > peaks, the reason I put the DW era was that it was Ariana's first streaming era and she really underperformed at the start, it wasnt until Side to Side smashing that she gained traction once again.

 

Anyways I'm just using Ariana bc she's my main fave!

DW underperformed a lot due to her bad management at the time, but also Spotify  changed a lot. So I don’t understand the comparaison.

it’s insane, but they aren’t the first act either. 
in Kpop niche, yes but then which Kpop groups could get the access off all the biggest playlist in their debut year? None. 

55 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

I just know MHJ is communicating with Bang PD in some shady dungeon formulating a plan to make NJ bigger than BTS :jonny5: all the tips and tricks by the same people who created BTS under her hand!

 

A full album ripped off of Ariana's Sweetener would DESTROY careers (idc if the atrl gays think its bad its a GRAMMY winner!)

NewJeans future is really in good hands with MHJ and Bang PD like damn :jonny5:and because they have competent researchers in hybe, I hope they also study BP's career too and learn from it! NJ just don't have the potential to sell like bts as a group only, they also have the potential to be like the pinks too with the individual selling power which is something only 1 or 2 bots members have :duca: 

 

I love Ari but I need NJ to stick to the same style of music for now wc is very similar to early ariana music

Edited by GucciBang

9 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

so KARA is still releasing stuff in korea? 

between I forgot when is the release of their jp allbum :rip:

 

 

Gyuri is such a legend :jonny: Narsha, Sunny, Hyo, Sooyoung, Hara (rip), Sunhwa, HyunA, Lizzy. They were so fun to watch on shows

 

These 4th girlies do not even come close 

I know I'm not the only one who feel that LSRF's comeback will be huge too :msmarvel: and IVE too. Hopefully this time, starshit will drop the yt payola and send the check to spotify instead. I also need BEP to get it together and give StayC girls their cheerup or TT but I am also fine with so bad 2.0, I know they still have it in them!!

Chainsmokers collab canceled :clap3:I’m sure this will never see the light of day though :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

I hope they also study BP's career too and learn from it!

I hope they won't end up like aespa lol

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

Her side view looks like bom :deadbanana2: she definitely got a new nose

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

Her and the last girl voices are my faves but what bothers me the most is what kind of music they will release I don't see them releasing a BBY type of song for sure

 

 

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

my favorite member so far! her voice is beautiful and she's really pretty. also, 17 so atleast a pretty good age nn

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.