Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Who let Mina have the center for the MiMoSa promo pics? Shes the least interesting to look at :giraffe:

56 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

don't hype boy us up *****. :jonny5:

1hour more we will witness a change of the logo:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Hay Amores said:

Ahh, idk that. Thanks. 

 

But the fact that they have a non promoted pre release track (beside an MV) 2 months prior the Title Track release (I assume the mini album comes with a Title Track?) is kinda dumb. Why bother to release Moonlight Sunrise tho? 

It helps with pre-orders and easy promotion. Also, Spotify streams are helped a lot by constant releases, especially singles. It also keeps the fans engaged.

 

I’d imagine they’ll have NMIXX in February and then TWICE will come at the end of March, with MISAMO debuting in late April.

XG’s music video was incredible. The song isn’t anything amazing, but I liked it enough and I will be streaming :jonny: 

XG :WAP: The talent, the charisma, the mv, the song, the choreography. This is how you do a girl crush song. 

This is so insane wtf? :rip: The daesang is almost guaranteed at this point

 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/01/loonas-olivia-hye-steps-down-from-girls-reverse-due-to-health-issues

 

Noooooo after her losing the lawsuit and this :deadbanana2: I bet BBC forced her to pull out as a punishment

She deserves to be a MPG so bad :weeps: 

I don't like XG song, the girls are good rappers but the chipmunk voices kills everything for me. 

 

And whats with the fraudulent pre sales numbers for TxT album, very suspicious. Now everyone sells 2 millions apparently.  

 

I’ve never listened to an XG song before, this is hitting :jonny5:

Bop after bop :jamming: I can't stop listening since earlier, the last time I am this obsessed was Everglow's -77.82X-78.29 :deadbanana2:

Left Right is even better. The best English song.  :gaycat5: XG best j-pop group I fear. They need to go global. 
 

 

this come on shuffle wait it’s giving 

Edited by Dialamba

Why am I actually here for this? :skull:

Still a waste of time and money though...even if it is kind of interesting.

 

12 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

no straight person is c*nty enough to make a song like THIS :jonny6:

 

 

 

She absolutely KILLS this live too...serving sophisticated and sexy :jonny5:

 

Edited by Zack

Can't stop listening to that XG song/mini, OBSESSED

And best MV in YEARS

Lilac deserved Celetitty's success

but I'm glad D#1tto cleared both!

 

Hopefully IplagiarizeU is ditching the generic Chain smoker sound for her comeback

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

Why am I actually here for this? :skull:

Still a waste of time and money though...even if it is kind of interesting.

 

 

ae-aespa debuted so they needed Naevis too.

 

EDIT: The fact that the song could literally been released by aespa too. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Xalric

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

sonically kinda bad for YG rapping standarts :rip: 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Chan better pick out the festival anthems from his laptop for the next comeback! :alexz:

 

Btw, I just found out that they are performing "The Sound" in some music show in Japan in 2 days already? Does this mean that we are getting the MV in 2 days as well? 

 

 

Stray Cats are going to devour and their energy is unmatched on stage! 

I saw they will perform The Sound on Music Station this friday, but I don't think they will release the MV before the stage, unless It's by surprise. 

This era's roll out is confusing me. It's different from their past japanese eras. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.