Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

For some reason I don't remember Blinks ever discussing BP's actual music, all I keep seeing are angry posts regarding chart positions or something

Sending them love

 

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, bumpah said:

 

Image




best j-line ever

they are so pretty :jonny5: finally a japanese promotions for jline :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

For some reason I don't remember Blinks ever discussing BP's actual music, all I keep seeing are angry posts regarding chart positions or something

Sending them love

 

KYtBoeg.gif

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:


with only 6 songs. :jonny6: 
 

imagine the numbers if they have more songs. Give us full album now

This is impressive considering the fact that stray cats throw **** at the wall to see what sticks all year around

Based on the titles of the new songs and this tweet, is SM about to recycle NCT Dream’s Beatbox concept? 

 


spacer.png

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

For some reason I don't remember Blinks ever discussing BP's actual music, all I keep seeing are angry posts regarding chart positions or something

Sending them love

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Girl we don't have new music to discuss

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Ditto > Hurt > Hype Boy > Attention > OMG

 

KYtBoeg.gif

Ditto > Attention > Hype Boy/OMG > Hurt 

Fixed it for you 

KYtBoeg.gif

7 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Not Armys switching up on NewJeans 

KYtBoeg.gif

the fickleness :dies: 

10 hours ago, Flomik said:

wait it's out already :deadbanana4:

 

Sounds soo good but just like every songs of them, it would be so much better without harvey and jurin's squeaky raps :chick1:

7 hours ago, Sept said:

90% of Pink Venom is in English :rip: 

And i'm sorry Flowers is so much bigger than PV and Butter. Like a Youtube stream is not equal to paid Spotify/AM stream

Can you link that please because the BP's Pink Venom I know certainly doesn't have 90% english 

 

I'm scared for NJ, most people acting unbothered now but since it's undeniable that they are getting there, the switch will be dreadful but at the same time funny. Looking forward on it tho :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, AbsynthPop said:

Not sure what their music is going to give but it's crazy that they're a decade older than the new girls yet their visuals go unmatched. :jonnycat:

 

Still want a sexy trio subunit of Momo, Sana and Jihyo where we get some revamped MissA tracks. Feed us kundt JYPE :smitten:

They keep getting prettier and prettier and it’s insane. 


I know I can count on Twice to give us some kundt MissA serves. 

 

 

3 hours ago, AbsynthPop said:

Wait a minute. Is Miss BoA a tad bit fruity?

The rizz mother has :deadbanana2: Me thinks BoA is pushing the group for different reasons. Enough with the hate crimes sisters!

She's the "Girls on Top" songstress after all :gaycat4:

The MiSaMo sub unit song. I was wondering who was gonna sing...

 

Let's just say they are a visual group. That's their strength :gaycat4:

11 hours ago, Flomik said:

wait it's out already :deadbanana4:

 

Not me missing this post

hmm….it didn’t hit instantly like “Tippy Toes” & “Mascara”, their first dud? I do like the chorus though. Maybe it’ll grow on me

 

the b-side outsold

 

7 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

The MiSaMo sub unit song. I was wondering who was gonna sing...

 

Let's just say they are a visual group. That's their strength :gaycat4:

I know singers in kpop that are hundred times worse than Mina and Sana and they do just fine when given a song that fits them. Mina’s tone is actually one of the prettiest in her range. No one expects any vocals from Momoriah so let’s not talk about her, she could still rap though :gaycat1:
In conclusion, we didn’t ask for a ballad with these unnecessary adlibs and belts that they can’t pull off. :bird:We’re just waiting for the banger title track where they will serve excellence :johnald:

(JYPig you better give them a good song)

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

I know singers in kpop that are hundred times worse than Mina and Sana and they do just fine when given a song that fits them. Mina’s tone is actually one of the prettiest in her range. No one expects any vocals from Momoriah so let’s not talk about her, she could still rap though :gaycat1:
In conclusion, we didn’t ask for a ballad with these unnecessary adlibs and belts that they can’t pull off. :bird:We’re just waiting for the banger title track where they will serve excellence :johnald:

(JYPig you better give them a good song)

Yeah, this better a false alarm and the real DANCE BOP that we deserve :jonny6:

a meet and greet for an ost :chick2: I'm now kind of expecting variety/music/radio guest appearances with their debut song. 

 

Not Taeyeon being much more of a leader in GOT the Beat than she was in SNSD :rip:


The difference is crazy, she owns the conversation with GOT The Beat but barely talks here. 

 

Shooting Star is great and Left Right is also a bop :katie2:

 

esfDxUr.gif

Can't wait for my physical copy to arrive :msmarvel:

a jpop group :clap3:

 

the misamo ost is blah so I'm not expecting longevity in the charts or charting high in prime/apple music and spotify. 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.