Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

12 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

A BOP! One of my favorite Japanese releases of theirs. :WAP:

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

The gag is that not every girl group can even release in japan (lack of interest from market) despite it being like a one hour plane ride away from korea. :dancehall:

I never know why that loser is so eternally pressed and butthurt about Twice but maybe this is one of those things that’s eating away at his parasocial relationship ass with crackstink :dies:

 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

jealous and frustrated of the same coco melon'd turd songs ruined harder by high pitched chipmunk'd vocals and the same old nonsense kawaii mv to pander to 40 year old gross horny men for views and sales? meh :foxaylove2:

yet you’re over here pushing 40 and still listening to ratatata boombayahaha rumpumpum “music” and pretending to be blown away with the same old Teddy garbage every two years. I can see where this deep resentment towards a fellow group who actually releases pop perfection often is coming from, since your gay ass can’t get that from buttstink :rofl:

The way SNSD and Twice’s j-discog will forever go untouched as pure quality :jonny2:

 

 

 

though I could see IVE joining them if their j-career continues the way it is :celestial5:

14 minutes ago, Gabers05 said:

A BOP! One of my favorite Japanese releases of theirs. :WAP:

The choreo is so cute. Must be nice to have a break from their Korean choreo which keeps getting more physical :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

The way SNSD and Twice’s j-discog will forever go untouched as pure quality :jonny2:

 

 

 

though I could see IVE joining them if their j-career continues the way it is :celestial5:

You’re forgetting someone:

 

Is BND actually flopping? Idk why but that's so funny to me. Really thought the tired concept would be a hit. Tbh, NJ also has a very tradish concept and it worked well for them.

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

You’re forgetting someone:

 

you didn't even link their best song

 

 

they were definitely more arts than charts tho so I wouldn't expect success-trl to know/care about them:celestial5:

Edited by playboi

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

I never know why that loser is so eternally pressed and butthurt about Twice but maybe this is one of those things that’s eating away at his parasocial relationship ass with crackstink :dies:

 

yet you’re over here pushing 40 and still listening to ratatata boombayahaha rumpumpum “music” and pretending to be blown away with the same old Teddy garbage every two years. I can see where this deep resentment towards a fellow group who actually releases pop perfection often is coming from, since your gay ass can’t get that from buttstink :rofl:

i'm not blown away by teddy's same old tired ratatata's like at all please :toofunny2:

I get my pop perfection from other groups who are actually talented like newjeans and aespa. twice doesn't serve pop perfection with those nasal out of tune vocals pls :toofunny3:

 

and you're the one with parasocial relationship with twice since everytime I check this thread, you reply to every single post about twice here just to defend their tacky talentless asses :toofunny2:

 

also, i'm 26 i'm pushing 30 not 40 like 90% of twice's horny men fanbase kawaii kawaii :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, elevate said:

Is BND actually flopping? Idk why but that's so funny to me. Really thought the tired concept would be a hit. Tbh, NJ also has a very tradish concept and it worked well for them.

yeah they have only 1400 likes for their album on Melon and they're serving Perfect All Not-in on kcharts rn:redface: 

14 minutes ago, Eternium said:

You’re forgetting someone:

 

Oh yea, idk who I gotta blow to get this on Spotify 

 

 

 

BoyNextDoor has the least interesting concept possible

 

who wants to hear twinks looking like an Old Navy commercial singing about their first (fake) girlfriend :redface:

Boys next door dot com isn’t even on Spotify right? Haven’t even heard whatever it is :redface:

Im so happy for 50/50 :clap3:

 

 'Cupid' by #FIFTYFIFTY reached the Top 10 of all four major K-Charts (09:00 PM KST)!

#10 MelOn (+3)
#9 Flo (=)
#9 Genie (+4)
#7 Bugs (=)
 

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm not blown away by teddy's same old tired ratatata's like at all please :toofunny2:

I get my pop perfection from other groups who are actually talented like newjeans and aespa. twice doesn't serve pop perfection with those nasal out of tune vocals pls :toofunny3:

 

and you're the one with parasocial relationship with twice since everytime I check this thread, you reply to every single post about twice here just to defend their tacky talentless asses :toofunny2:

 

also, i'm 26 i'm pushing 30 not 40 like 90% of twice's horny men fanbase kawaii kawaii :gaycat2:

Sure hunty, I’m not the one making a daily mandatory meltdown post about buttstink like you do about Twice despite being a 26 yo grown man, but whatever helps you sleep at night. :rofl:
 

keep fuming about the “tacky talentless asses” as your parasocial ass craves :heart:

 

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

BoyNextDoor has the least interesting concept possible

 

who wants to hear twinks looking like an Old Navy commercial singing about their first (fake) girlfriend :redface:

Zico wanted the “male version of NewJeans” so bad but the music isn’t hitting I fear. Also where is the proper marketing

spacer.png

 

23 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

The way SNSD and Twice’s j-discog will forever go untouched as pure quality :jonny2:

 

 

 

though I could see IVE joining them if their j-career continues the way it is :celestial5:

Twice’s Japanese discography is better than their Korean discog, but I think that’s already known :WAP:

I like BND's One and Only. I also feel like it's gonna blow up in a few weeks. But don't bookmark this one. :redface:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Sure hunty, I’m not the one making a daily mandatory meltdown post about buttstink like you do about Twice despite being a 26 yo grown man, but whatever helps you sleep at night. :rofl:
 

keep fuming about the “tacky talentless asses” as your parasocial ass craves :heart:

 

Zico wanted the “male version of NewJeans” so bad but the music isn’t hitting I fear. Also where is the proper marketing

spacer.png

 

Twice’s Japanese discography is better than their Korean discog, but I think that’s already known :WAP:

That’s why twice is superior because you get the best bops from both nations :jonny6:

 

if we don’t include their English versions of songs they’re also 2/2 for US singles :chick2:

Bangchan carrying the kpop industry. We love to see it. 

:clap3:

 

8 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Boys next door dot com isn’t even on Spotify right? Haven’t even heard whatever it is :redface:

it’s kinda buried

But BND's tryna be cute feels so forced. None of the members so far have natural aegyo. :deadbanana2: This is a group where would Sunoo would excel at, now that I think about it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.