Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it’s kinda buried

Oh lmao I got their name wrong, lemme stream, it doesn’t come up if you search boys next door at all :rip:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

But BND's tryna be cute feels so forced. None of the members so far have natural aegyo. :deadbanana2: This is a group where would Sunoo would excel at, now that I think about it. 

Sunoo baby I’m so sorry 

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Im so happy for 50/50 :clap3:

 

 'Cupid' by #FIFTYFIFTY reached the Top 10 of all four major K-Charts (09:00 PM KST)!

#10 MelOn (+3)
#9 Flo (=)
#9 Genie (+4)
#7 Bugs (=)
 

The way they’re peaking in Korea as they’re about to do international promo and were peaking abroad while doing Korean promo :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Imagine being a grown ass man calling a group buttstink.

 

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1663641245590208512

 

Anyways when will Twice?

You’re comparing stadiums vs stadiums at this point, and somehow still manage to make it the most boring convo ever :rip:

Just now, fauxtography said:

You’re comparing stadiums vs stadiums at this point, and somehow still manage to make it the most boring convo ever :rip:

But will the gross be the same for both? :fan:

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

But will the gross be the same for both? :fan:

Well one is definitely gross and it’s not twice :redface:

 

anyways grats to BP for working this much after a 4 year break, the amount of dates they did is genuinely impressive :giraffe:

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

Well one is definitely gross and it’s not twice :redface:

:redface:

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Sunoo baby I’m so sorry 

I didn't mean that as an insult. :dancehall: I just meant that the songs and the way the members required to act "cute" and "uwu". Those songs and concept require natural aegyo and none of those BND boys have it, sorry not sorry. :coffee2:

I didn’t even watch bussplanet but I can feel ZB1’s predebut rumblings like no other groups… theyre coming to clear

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

I didn't mean that as an insult. :dancehall: I just meant that the songs and the way the members required to act "cute" and "uwu". Those songs and concept require natural aegyo and none of those BND boys have it, sorry not sorry. :coffee2:

Natural aegyo is dead and it died with b1a4 me fears :katie2:

Not that babymonster member having a straight up valley girl accent and knowing English fluently :rip: 

 

Even Garam made it to the debut release. Get it together YG. 

5 minutes ago, Butters said:

I didn’t even watch bussplanet but I can feel ZB1’s predebut rumblings like no other groups… theyre coming to clear

Them and SMNBG will be the contenders for ROTY 

Edited by BigBangStan

12 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Natural aegyo is dead and it died with b1a4 me fears :katie2:

I don't mean to be rude, but never heard of ha tbh :blush:

I hope ZB1 serves a cvnty debut since most members are a bunch of FOMOs with the F being H anyway

Top Concerts in Mexico:

Revenue; Artist; Event Date
$9,989,142; #BLACKPINK; Apr 26, 2023
$9,989,141; #BLACKPINK; Apr 27, 2023
$8,849,022; #BadBunny; Dec 4, 2022
$8,607,695; #BadBunny; Dec 3, 2022
 

 

wait, they beat bad bunny in Mexico? :deadbanana2:

 

https://twitter.com/touringdata/status/1663641625522782209?s=61&t=89dnxCPdITRLLDJzoAfk3w

Nobody:

Woozi from Seventeen: ooOooOoooOhOoooOOOOooOooOoooOohhhh YeeeaAaaaAaAaaahHhhhHhhhhh 

 

5B2y.gif

1 hour ago, playboi said:

you didn't even link their best song

 

 

they were definitely more arts than charts tho so I wouldn't expect success-trl to know/care about them:celestial5:

Their best is Dilly Dally. I remember the terrible livestream they debuted it on and the struggle to stream the song for months because there was no upload. After School peaked when they were in their Blackout-bag.

54 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Oh yea, idk who I gotta blow to get this on Spotify 

 

 

 

Do it for your country, sis :heart2: I had never heard this one before and I’m gagged.

 

37 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The way they’re peaking in Korea as they’re about to do international promo and were peaking abroad while doing Korean promo :rip: 

Promo is less about pushing an individual song and more about pushing the artist and engaging the fanbase now. 

43 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Top Concerts in Mexico:

Revenue; Artist; Event Date
$9,989,142; #BLACKPINK; Apr 26, 2023
$9,989,141; #BLACKPINK; Apr 27, 2023
$8,849,022; #BadBunny; Dec 4, 2022
$8,607,695; #BadBunny; Dec 3, 2022
 

 

wait, they beat bad bunny in Mexico? :deadbanana2:

 

https://twitter.com/touringdata/status/1663641625522782209?s=61&t=89dnxCPdITRLLDJzoAfk3w

My flop country giving them their best revenue shows. 

 

The VIP tickets for BP were like almost 2k dls here  :deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Their best is Dilly Dally. I remember the terrible livestream they debuted it on and the struggle to stream the song for months because there was no upload. After School peaked when they were in their Blackout-bag.

Do it for your country, sis :heart2: I had never heard this one before and I’m gagged.

 

Promo is less about pushing an individual song and more about pushing the artist and engaging the fanbase now. 

Yeah it’s a hard find, it’s a bside from their first or second Japanese single. The only reason I know it was because I used to download like every release back in the jpopsuki days :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

I don't mean to be rude, but never heard of ha tbh :blush:

they were the OG boys next door :bird:

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

they were the OG boys next door :bird:

Less boys next door and more boys next province.

 

:cm:

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

The way they’re peaking in Korea as they’re about to do international promo and were peaking abroad while doing Korean promo :rip: 

They did Korean promotions :deadbanana4:? 

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

They did Korean promotions :deadbanana4:? 

It's kinda sad the girl Korea would be most interested in has been unavailable all month post surgery.  Any recent appearances she has made was recorded in April.

 

:cm:

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Imagine being a grown ass man calling a group buttstink.

 

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1663641245590208512

 

Anyways when will Twice?

It’s a funny nickname along with crackstink and Lice, lighten up sis. 
 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Nobody:

Woozi from Seventeen: ooOooOoooOhOoooOOOOooOooOoooOohhhh YeeeaAaaaAaAaaahHhhhHhhhhh 

 

5B2y.gif

He truly is the agile Mooriah of svt

5B2y.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.