Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

 

MY GIRLS FINALLY DID IT AAAAAH :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

LONGEVITY! :clap3:

I’m highly confused as to why physical copies of NCT 127’s repackage album won’t be available until MARCH when the comeback is in JANUARY.

Critics saying the TXT comeback is about to sound more like Lovesong, GBGB and Run Away than Blue Hour like everyone was expecting....

 

Edited by Billionaire

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Critics saying the TXT comeback is about to sound more like Lovesong, GBGB and Run Away than Blue Hour like everyone was expecting....

 

That's not what they said

11 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I’m highly confused as to why physical copies of NCT 127’s repackage album won’t be available until MARCH when the comeback is in JANUARY.

the physicals are available in korea january 30 and internationally (america, australia etc) march 3. this whole comeback has been so ****ing mismanaged it's ridiculous. 

So Somi is just a glorified model now? Damn, 10 years ago she would have smashed. Kinda like that more is expected from "artists" like that nowadays. 

12 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

the physicals are available in korea january 30 and internationally (america, australia etc) march 3. this whole comeback has been so ****ing mismanaged it's ridiculous. 

Ugh, I should’ve known it would be a mess when Taeil spilled about SM putting a hold on the comeback in the first place.

6 minutes ago, elevate said:

So Somi is just a glorified model now? Damn, 10 years ago she would have smashed. Kinda like that more is expected from "artists" like that nowadays. 

At this point I’m just thankful the brand deals are still pouring in for SOMI. At least the bag is still secured, and the coin still coming in for her — even with no new music in sight :deadbanana: 

 

7 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Ugh, I should’ve known it would be a mess when Taeil spilled about SM putting a hold on the comeback in the first place.

the craziest thing is the members not even knowing that the album photoshoots were for the album until the teasers were released :deadbanana4:

Anyways stream our hag queens TWICE until their new song comes out!

What time does it release EST?

7e0e23aec54a2cb68ee434b577279e7581aaa0ae

On 1/16/2023 at 2:45 PM, Eternium said:

BP literally has a Seohyun clone with Jisoo and we saw YG drop their company’s brand (“ugly,” relatable idols) because they wanted to copy SNSD’s visuals. If BlackPink weren’t SNSD clones, Jisoo wouldn’t be in the group and they wouldn’t be modeling at all.

Everyone knows that Jisoo is the dara, Jennie is the cl, Lisa is the minzy and Rose is the bom but here you are saying Jisoo is the seohyun :bibliahh:out of all the top girls to copy in SNSD it's really have to be the most forgettable one:ahh: each time I come here, I learned something new from you! So now, snsd invented modelling and it's why we have modelpink.  So that means snsd is also the reason why YGKPlus exist, why GD and cl became fashion icons, why YG made their own fashion and makeup brand and why LV company signed a deal with ygly.. all because of snsd :bibliahh: but thanks for proving my point that you are a delusional and a credit-grabbing sheep:gaycatina1:

Quote

Baby, I credit MHJ for making SM and some of my favorite groups whom they are. I’ve even gone so far as to defend NewJeans and support their music (even when I don’t really like it) just because I appreciate MHJ’s contributions. :skull: Literally, what the **** is your point? MHJ is SM.

Oh wow thanks for appreciating MHJ's contribution by calling her non-sm group an sm'd group :heart:

 

So how many NJ albums did you bought btw? Is it the same amount of BP? Did you bought all the versions including the non-existing version like BP's The Album? which you claimed the reason why it only sold a million because of the non-existent digipak which they popularize:ducky:

Quote

And how are you going to stan absolute flops like EXO and then come after Aespa? You accuse me of being a delusional SM stan, and then stan one of their most garbage, poorly managed flop groups.

Atleast the EXO had few years being on top unlike that well managed kwangya group who was easily replaced by a 6 mos "sm'd group" and is about to be the laughing stock again for the nth time, if they be NA on global charts again but hey maybe that non-coachella gig will finally help them chart on Spotify for more than a day :cm:

Edited by GucciBang

 

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Jinyoung’s mini is punching. I always knew he wouldn’t disappoint :clap3:

king delivered :jonnycat: sucks that it only has 5 songs, i needed more

 

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

 

MY GIRLS FINALLY DID IT AAAAAH :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

queens :jonny5:

YG couldn’t even be bothered to shoot new stuff so they probably found an old random dance video that included some of the members and decided to post it as a teaser

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

4 hours ago, Mel. said:

Bom and Dara (25) were 10 years older than Minzy (15) when 2NE1 debuted

 

its not Ruka’s fault YG made the group the way he did

 

put Irene too like isnt she older than some SNSD members but debuted more than 5 years after them??

 

anyway ageism should stop. unless the member is a minor, it should never matter.

 

anyway, what happened to KANG SEOJIN?!?!?!?!

 

 

they wasted her!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's crazy how I was expecting this kind of dance slayage from ygngg just for them just to serve whatever that is from years ago when they were still 5 members :deadbanana4:

Funny how I've went from rooting smngg and ygngg and now they might end up to be the 4th gen girl groups I dislike :toofunny2: I was anticipating for sakura's gg too and was totally disappointed with fearless but anti-fragile really made me stan!

 

Anyway, I remember being told to stop spamming XG in the old kpop thread because they will never gonna happen but my girls talented asf, I know they will get there one day :alexz3:

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

 

put Irene too like isnt she older than some SNSD members but debuted more than 5 years after them??

 

anyway ageism should stop. unless the member is a minor, it should never matter.

 

anyway, what happened to KANG SEOJIN?!?!?!?!

 

 

they wasted her!!!!

 

 

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

 

put Irene too like isnt she older than some SNSD members but debuted more than 5 years after them??

 

anyway ageism should stop. unless the member is a minor, it should never matter.

 

anyway, what happened to KANG SEOJIN?!?!?!?!

 

 

they wasted her!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, I really don't see the issue and she just turned 20 anyways

idk what happened to Seojin, I think she switched to Teddy's company tho

she could debut in his girl group 

It's sad to see hinata being treated as the least talented member in XG but this girl can outdance, outsing and outvisualed most kpop girlies

She deadass look like the love child of tzuyu and ning-ning

1 hour ago, LuneMon said:

wow, wanna one and X1 were so popular. it's crazy it took this long for a group to break that record. I wonder if Boys Planets group will be succesful.

Yeah. Winning boy groups from Produce series sold really well. I’m expecting another physical monster will come from the Produce clone, Boys Planet. Based on the fans engagement on socmed, global voting, and the current method of physical release (digipack members version, mini version), I can see 1m physical sales from the debut album :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

MY GOD Taeyang sounds GOOD! :WAP:

 

 

 

why is jimin's voice even more chipmunk'd live :ahh: 

literally was like listening to nails on chalkboard

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

13 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

It's crazy how I was expecting this kind of dance slayage from ygngg just for them just to serve whatever that is from years ago when they were still 5 members :deadbanana4:

Funny how I've went from rooting smngg and ygngg and now they might end up to be the 4th gen girl groups I dislike :toofunny2: I was anticipating for sakura's gg too and was totally disappointed with fearless but anti-fragile really made me stan!

 

Anyway, I remember being told to stop spamming XG in the old kpop thread because they will never gonna happen but my girls talented asf, I know they will get there one day :alexz3:

I really don't understand why ya'll keep comparing 15-17 year olds to these grown women 

who are twice their age and have many more years of experience

it's not a fair comparison at all

 

secondly, now knowing the BABYMONSTER video was 2 years ago

they were literally 13-17 year olds in that video 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

why is jimin's voice even more chipmunk'd live :ahh: 

literally was like listening to nails on chalkboard

 

 

Right!

it was painful to listen to, but I had to bear it for Taeyang. smhh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.