Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Not Mel stanning hard babymon when she/he literally dragged everyone in this thread who liked NJ because they were "babies" :ahh:

Is baemon the youngest group right now if they debut with those rumored ages? Wow :rip:

I'm simply recognizing their skills :michael:

14 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

isn't sakura one of the most iconic idols ever?

the way she has been an idol for over 10 years and is now a part of one of the most promising rookie groups of the 4th gen :jonny6:

 

she improved so much since then she's such a legend :clap3:

she's a perfect example of "hard work pays off"

 

6 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Not Mel stanning hard babymon when she/he literally dragged everyone in this thread who liked NJ because they were "babies" :ahh:

Is baemon the youngest group right now if they debut with those rumored ages? Wow :rip:

They're only stanning cause it's YG let's be serious here :laugh:

Wait, what kinda flop show....

no one was talking about this and it's today 

 

who's attending and what's the nominees?

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

They're only stanning cause it's YG let's be serious here :laugh:

It's no secret that I'm YG bias

and I'm gonna be supportive of every artist that comes from there

 

so, what now?

LE SSERAFIM bucking the trend and rejecting the pinkification/influencification of kpop :clap3:they stand alone #stopthe branddealsstartthemusic

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

she improved so much since then she's such a legend :clap3:

she's a perfect example of "hard work pays off"

 

respect! she deserves the world :chick1:

Not @PowerGarlic requesting the account deletion :weeps: I'm the only Weeekly stan left

51 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Anyways....BODIED!

 

 

 

This looks like a routine my HS dance team put together and performed. This is not great.

 

This group is going to flop in Korea. I can feel it. 

Edited by MAKSIM

Again, I don't think anything's wrong with stanning minor idols as long as it's strictly for the singing/dancing/music

 

It's only a problem if it's done obsessively and you watch EVERY video even the random candid ones, or worse the thirst edits (not that I've ever seen any of that with NJ thank god) What's weirder is grown people dragging them (personally) for no reason (other than jealousy)

 

That being said, having a 13 year old in Fetus Monster is waaaay too much :rip: 

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

This looks like a routine my HS dance team put together and performed. This is not great.

Ok.

1 minute ago, Da Vinci said:

Again, I don't think anything's wrong with stanning minor idols as long as it's strictly for the singing/dancing/music

 

It's only a problem if it's done obsessively and you watch EVERY video even the random candid ones, or worse the thirst edits (not that I've ever seen any of that with NJ thank god) What's weirder is grown people dragging them for no reason (other than jealousy)

 

That being said, having a 13 year old in Fetus Monster is waaaay too much :rip: 

Canny's bday is rumored to be in February

so she'll be 14 during debut

 

ya'll stan the 14 y.o in NewJeans, so I shouldn't see an issue here

Kinda random but hoping that an idol produces a song like this masterpiece: 

 

1 minute ago, Gwendolyn said:

When did everyone and their mother become a global ambassador? 

When BLACKPINK made it popular. :michael:

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Canny's bday is rumored to be in February

so she'll be 14 during debut

 

ya'll stan the 14 y.o in NewJeans, so I shouldn't see an issue here

14 is icky too and I haven't and will never mention Hyein if it's not to discuss her output or talent

 

Being 13 now and already being in the public eye is even worse!

13 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Kinda random but hoping that an idol produces a song like this masterpiece: 

 

I can see Le sserafim releasing a song like this. Love azealia, too bad she is so problmatic :chick3:

Just now, LuneMon said:

I can see Le sserafim releasing a song like this. Love azealia, too bad she is so problmatic :chick3:

omg yes! I could def see them doing something like this

 

she is unfortunately, but the music hits I fear

Now why did that Baemon dance video make Black Pink look like 4 Beyonces :dies:

13 minutes ago, Century said:

Now why did that Baemon dance video make Black Pink look like 4 Beyonces :dies:

Now you know that’s a damn lie.

BP’s Video did not give that much intricate choreo

furthermore y’all were closing Jisoo when it came out, now she’s Beyoncé? Be serious

 

yall are only being so hard on them because they’re from YG

 

yall are so used to your favs flipping their hair and doing to most minimalistic choreo, when girls give something different and not the norm, it’s met with heavy criticism 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Now you know that’s a damn lie.

BP’s Video did not give that much intricate choreo

furthermore y’all were closing Jisoo when it came out, now she’s Beyoncé? Be serious

 

yall are only being so hard on them because they’re from YG

 

yall are so used to your favs flipping their hair and doing to most minimalistic choreo, when girls give something different and not the norm, it’s met with heavy criticism 

I really can't tell if you're a troll or if you're so far lost in the company stanning stuff that you really believe any of this. :dies:

 

If it's so bad that Century is praising black pink you need to clean the cheeto dust and fingerprints off your phone screen and have another look at the video. 

Edited by Century

3 minutes ago, Century said:

I really can't tell if you're a troll or if you're so far lost in the company stanning stuff that you really believe any of this. :dies:

It has nothing to do with company stanning

that y’all favorite thing to revert to

come up with something else, I’m bored

 

anyways…

if we’re being honest

 

BABYMONSTER’s dancing vid > BP’s video

yall just be saying anything

Edited by Mel.

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

BP’s Video did not give that much intricate choreo

are you high??

 

Parris Goebel was THE choreographer of the moment for good reason. that dance is STILL Blackpink's best dance output.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.