Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Ive stylist deserve to be bullied! Wtf is that

, zero cohesion :toofunny3:! 
 

 

 

they sold 1 million copies last year, so why do they always looks cheap :deadbanana4:. Xiaoting top ??? 

 

 

Edited by Adama

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

The way I could actually picture Red Velvet singing this song, and the fact that it actually fits Really Bad Boy album. :deadbanana4: 

 

2023 for cube ent:

  • BTOB: Group and solo release, domestic and Japanese activities with addition of overseas promotions. (it's about damn time)
  • PENTAGON: will focus on Japanese activities. :shakeno: (I guess their album that was supposed to be out is really cancelled)
  • (G)I-DLE: focus on the chinese market, (talked about Netease deal they have), and a bigger scale world tour this year.
  • LIGHTSUM: (the funniest one), will prepare for US Promotions. :ahh: 
  • Who's Next: Hint of the new Boygroup (like the last 2 years).

 

Flop they say... Imagine having one single comeback in a year with barely promotion and polarize title track yet still can mamage to sold millions and becoming most succesful girlgroup of 2022.. Whew... 

 

Imagine if they releases multiple singles with multiples MV with multiple spotify playlists with multiples music show stage promotion (Yes im talking about that pedo bait group) they would be unstoppable. :giraffe:

 

Edited by Pinter

45 minutes ago, Xalric said:

@WhalieX

 

Look at this 

 

 

 

 

The Korean fandom has never been bigger which is not a surprise when you consider virality of some of their appearances like Hyungwon on Youngji's show. Even for their Seoul concert last year when Starship only managed to book them some 5k capacity venue, they had 70k people waiting in line to get tickets. :gaycat6:

 

And it's really impressive how they managed to grow this much after Wonho's departure, Shownu's enlistment and I.M leaving Starship. No matter the circumstance they still manage to thrive bc they have what? TABS

 

It's just a shame they never focused more on some key Asian markets because now they would have bigger album sales but 400-500k is still not bad for a hag group. :clap3:

It's confirmed the BABYMONSTER dance performance was recorded 2 years ago

ugh, they were already so good, I know they're even better now :flame:

 

 

39 minutes ago, Xalric said:

2023 for cube ent:

  • BTOB: Group and solo release, domestic and Japanese activities with addition of overseas promotions. (it's about damn time)
  • PENTAGON: will focus on Japanese activities. :shakeno: (I guess their album that was supposed to be out is really cancelled)
  • (G)I-DLE: focus on the chinese market, (talked about Netease deal they have), and a bigger scale world tour this year.
  • LIGHTSUM: (the funniest one), will prepare for US Promotions. :ahh: 
  • Who's Next: Hint of the new Boygroup (like the last 2 years).

I fear Pentagon is gonna end up like CLC since their contract will expired within this year and I don't think Cube would support them. It would be a big miracle if Pentagon (barely) survived with enough members renew this year.

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

wait so baby monsters may not be 7 after all?

 

Weird bc they were 7 on the official announcement pic 

Just now, Adama said:

Weird bc they were 7 on the official announcement pic 

maybe it was the announcement of the show (?) "NEXT MOVEMENT" and then some girl(s) might get kicked out during that show

that 09 girl better be OUT

 

 

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

wait so baby monsters may not be 7 after all?

 

I don't think it means that lol

YG definitely wouldn't have posted that poster or that "next movement" vid of 7 girls if it wasn't the final lineup

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

maybe it was the announcement of the show (?) "NEXT MOVEMENT" and then some girl(s) might get kicked out during that show

that 09 girl better be OUT

 

 

No one is getting kicked out

YG would've just made a survival show if that was the case

5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

YG couldn’t even be bothered to shoot new stuff so they probably found an old random dance video that included some of the members and decided to post it as a teaser

spacer.png

I wouldn’t even try either if I were them, they know they’ll never get a BP again and BP’s successors already debuted, so

 

spacer.png

 

OT: excited for Twice’s Dua reject!

6 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

 

MY GIRLS FINALLY DID IT AAAAAH :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

I'm not crying :weeps:

 

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

I wouldn’t even try either if I were them, they know they’ll never get a BP again and BP’s successors already debuted, so

 

spacer.png

 

OT: excited for Twice’s Dua reject!

BP doesn't have any successors as of yet.

BLACKPINK & RV being the only groups from 3rd gen, seeing GROWTH :clap3:

this happened when you have TALENTS and VISUALS

 

 

oh wow they're actually promoting

 

karina looks amazing :WAP: 

i need godspa to come back now :WAP:

I love how ya'll are counting the BAEMON girlies

it's just gonna make my gloating that much more delightful when they HIT

 

and I don't wanna see nan one of ya'll switch up

stay on your side of the fence 

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

BP doesn't have any successors as of yet.

NewJennies are on their way

Yawn's look in the GOT performance :jonny5:

Honestly a very good performance from Winter too.

 

 

BoA was once again giving absolutely nothing tho :skull:

VIXX performed a few of their hit songs as 3

it made me miss them, they really released hit after hit

 

 

 

oh and I finally heard the new MONSTA X

it really is good

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.