Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

12 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I feel like Wendy's CB could do very well considering that her group has been growing in overall success! She's also in a new vocal prime so we love to see it! Only issue is the promotions.

Her solo sold roughly 200k in 2021 when RV's sales were much lower. Wendybar is also 2nd to Irene's so I think she'd do well.

ย 

I think she can be a very versatile soloist so I'd like to see SM invest in her more and her voice is incredible. We'll see.

ย 

OT: She's also a major lamb. She covered Hero on her Instagram and sounded great...(the skips in the video at the start are because crazy sasaeng fans got her number and kept calling her during the livestream though).

ย 

ย 

Edited by Zack

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Her solo sold roughly 200k in 2021 when RV's sales were much lower. Wendybar is also 2nd to Irene's so I think she'd do well.

ย 

I think she can be a very versatile soloist so I'd like to see SM invest in her more and her voice is incredible. We'll see.

ย 

OT: She's also a major lamb. She covered Hero on her Instagram and sounded great...(the skips in the video at the start are because crazy sasaeng fans got her number and kept calling her during the livestream though).

ย 

ย 

omg I didnt know she was a lamb? Yeah im stanning even more now!

ย 

Hope we get a cb from her soon!

I don't really know what I expected but I like the GOT album. It's noise music but it's feminine noise music that's well written and produced so I don't really have any complaints. And listening to the vocals is honestly such a treat cause you really need that level of bombastic singing to carry these kinds of songs. I understand why stans dislike these kinds of projects but I honestly think the whole thing has been cool even if the music isn't exactly what I'd prefer. I wish k-pop did more of these group and sub-unit experiments just for fun cause it's part of what I love about the industry.

ย 

Rose especially is pretty goodย :jamming:

ย 

ย 

SM saw how stiff and uninspiring Boa was on the dance break in the Performance Video and decided to do a gazillion angle change on the MV.

5 hours ago, Narima said:

@harrythevifanย  who's your bet for mubank new mcย :nicole2:

The positive EV play is Nana from woo!ah!. :mandown:

ย 

:cm:

Of course it's going to be Kim Chaeyeon from tripleS.

Well at least there's a little bit of good news

Edited by Zack

56 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I don't really know what I expected but I like the GOT album. It's noise music but it's feminine noise music that's well written and produced so I don't really have any complaints. And listening to the vocals is honestly such a treat cause you really need that level of bombastic singing to carry these kinds of songs. I understand why stans dislike these kinds of projects but I honestly think the whole thing has been cool even if the music isn't exactly what I'd prefer. I wish k-pop did more of these group and sub-unit experiments just for fun cause it's part of what I love about the industry.

ย 

Rose especially is pretty goodย :jamming:

ย 

ย 

mother SAAY, her pen never failsย :jonny6:

ย 

ย 

GOT deserves the "success" SuperM had. I wonder if SM thought GOT would be able to top Billboard 200 as well.ย 

Edited by LuneMon

9 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

This. Minju will stood out as the weakest link especially on the performance part.

ย 

Princess Eunchae and her energy fits LSRFM more

Speak on it! Her only issue is her age tbh.ย 

34 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

mother SAAY, her pen never failsย :jonny6:

ย 

ย 

The best on the mini! :clap3:

3 hours ago, Flomik said:

even Yena outsoldย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I didn't know Yena had a new album out. Will note to check it out later

Kinda shocked at how much SM has fumbled things with GOT. You would think it would be so easy to succeed and just naturally great regardless due to the memberโ€™s charismaโ€ฆ but literally everything about Stamp On It is a waste of time tbh.ย 
ย 

SM desperately need a new creative director, they are so far gone from their years of constantly delivering quality :rip:ย 

37 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

mother SAAY, her pen never failsย :jonny6:

ย 

ย 

Oh I had no idea, now I hear it in the song. It's like a more modern version of the sound that she did for Evol and her old solo stuff (though it's been a while since I've heard it :rip:)ย I think she's doing backing vocals on it too. I'm glad she's successful as a writer/producer cause I thought it was such a waste of talent when her group disbanded.

Stamp On It mini is FANTASTICย :jonny5:ย Goddess Level and Outlaw are so goodย :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Oh I had no idea, now I hear it in the song. It's like a more modern version of the sound that she did for Evol and her old solo stuff (though it's been a while since I've heard it :rip:)ย I think she's doing backing vocals on it too. I'm glad she's successful as a writer/producer cause I thought it was such a waste of talent when her group disbanded.

Iโ€™m just glad sheโ€™s able to get booked for progressively bigger gigs like that while also still doing her own solo stuff

ย 


the whole album was so good but WHEW she put her whole sussy into this one

2 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

karina GOBBLED on stamp on itย 

honestly could've been her solo

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

only from certain China barsย :clap3:
ย 

ย 

:clap3:
ย 

Ms. YUJIN stepping into her rightful GEN 4 It Girl statusย :gaycat2:ย ย 

ย 

Stamp on it still sounds like a destiny child & NCT mashup demo๐Ÿ’€ย 

good thing the girls can sing and are hot. Cuz I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d listen to this again if it was any other kpop group. SM should go back to the vault and give them songs like INVU.ย 

is it just me or is there something very JYP about Goddess Level?

ย 

it could be an SKZ or NMIXX songย :rip:

41 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

is it just me or is there something very JYP about Goddess Level?

ย 

it could be an SKZ or NMIXX songย :rip:

it honestly sounds like a nmixx song if they made good musicย :bird:

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

:clap3:
ย 

Ms. YUJIN stepping into her rightful GEN 4 It Girl statusย :gaycat2:ย ย 

ย 

I was waiting for the day. She was doing all these adverts for everyone but no ambassador campaign. Either way she looks so damn good, I love herย :clap3:

20 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

MOTHER :WAP:ย 

the solo is really coming I fear :duca:ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Sheโ€™s READY!!

mother ATE! Finished the plate and left no crumbs

24 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

ย 

they said "no thank you" to the Arenas :bibliahh:

ย 

ย 

As they should!

theyโ€™re too big for arenasย :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.