Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

lsfm full album :jonny5: I just know they're going to eat that cowboy concept up too

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

The way she let's Wonyoung take all the heat, moves in silent advertising all these brands, having her own hit show with earth arcade,  she's quietly successful 😌

Yeah Wonyoung takes all the heat for being the absolute center and all the spotlight on her, and I feel really bad for that 18 year old girl. But Yujin kinda lucked out that she could quietly succeed in the background. 

겁도 없어 내게 싸움을 걸어와 (Shake it up)

 

dance-atrl.gif 


문을 박차고 또 허세 썰어 넌 (Shake it up)

 

VHCkdPY.gif


그런 attitude 또 뭣에 쓸 건데 (Shake it up)

 

nasmarajs-xomarajs.gif


이건 파워게임이 아냐 거친 세상 속에 나와라

 

jmcr43P.gif 

I know Mingyu takes all the spotlight in the group when it comes to visuals, but Jeonghan really is so pretty :heart:

 

 

45 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Is it true GOT only sold 20K albums :deadbanana4:

They sold like 30k. A certified BOMB, nevertheless

 

 

 

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Is this the least promo’d Twice single ever lol and all the girls are overseas celebrating LNY. Will there even be a live performance?! Wattice going on.

 

spacer.png

 

Twice films all their promo and performances months and months in advance. They probably wrapped the Moonlight Sunrise and title track promo in October.

aespa, le sserafim and ive full albums :jonny6: inb4 ive's album is 4 new tracks + all their singles/bsides

now we just need a red velvet full album :bird:

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

It's finally her time :clap3:

 

@Pluto2022 @Mel. JYPigs and YG Rats unite :heart: 

SM Sheep next Taeyang?

 

The interaction between 2nd gen bg leader and 4th Gen bg leader :clap3:

 

The potential of GD x Taehyung/Jungkook x one of SKZ boys collabs with the right song(s) would be a total collapse I fear :jonny5:

41 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I don't really use this pannchoa thingy but yall always post it here

 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SM NOWADAYS??

 
I really liked songs like Taemin's Move
But honestly, none of the songs that SM has released in the recent years were spectacular
What has changed?
 
post response:
[+172][-15]
original post: here
 
1. [+144, -2]
They can't read the trend and are just outdated... They need to fire some of the oldies at the top 
 
2. [+142, -3]
Aespa and GOT the Beat's lyrics are especially severe... Imitating a vicious Mona Lisa smile, amazing bluff, etc etc... What are those?ㅠㅠ
 
3. [+129, -7]
They have no sense of style and this is something that fans should be pointing out but instead, they are defending it saying how it sounds "expensive", so SM is disillusioned thinking how their beats actually sound expensive and that's why they release noise beats like this... Even fans hate their music nowadays but it's already too late. Nowadays, everyone just use some foreign composer to make low-grade beats
 
4. [+96, -3]
The public's taste keeps on evolving but SM is forcing their taste on us. It's been years since they've been diong this so even with new releases, the hype has died down and people have started to distance themselves
 
5. [+71, -2]
What's wrong with them is just that they never change no?? The trend has changed from what worked before but they are still stuck with those mass produced songs?
 
6. [+54, -1]
I feel like if I was a composer, I would hate to give a good song to SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they rearrange the songs in such a f*cked up way. 

 

 

 

 

i've been saying all these about RV since 2021 nn the gp finally on MY side :foxaylove:

again, SM stop associating aespa with red velvet and their carnival gradeschool b$ nonsense it makes aespa look cheap challenge!!

I remember there's internal power struggle where SM stakeholders are planning to kick LSM out and with Kakao planning to buy LSM share or whatever the SM stakeholders meeting on March are gonna be interesting. :eatpopcorn:

 

This is why SM being a mess now :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way something in me changed forever after this: 

 

Slay but I hope Starship really gave Gaeul intense vocal lessons so she would further surprised us and outsing Leeseo and Miss Strawberry.

14 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Finally a teaser, it looks so good :WAP:

We just keep winning

 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

:jonny5:So ready

Imagine if NJ full album coming on 2nd half of the year and IVE potential full album on February + repackage on 2nd half

 

2023 gonna be another collapse :jonny5:

 

 

wonyoung and friends no it’s Wonyoung and Yujin and friends :WAP:

 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know Mingyu takes all the spotlight in the group when it comes to visuals, but Jeonghan really is so pretty :heart:

 

 

I’m so happy YSL picked him. Can’t wait to see him rock the show in Paris in a few hours. Out of all the members, he really is the perfect one to represent Saint Laurent :allears: 

 

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

I’m so happy YSL picked him. Can’t wait to see him rock the show in Paris in a few hours. Out of all the members, he really is the perfect one to represent Saint Laurent :allears: 

 

Yeah he truly has those soft elegant features for YSL. I mean I already knew he was pretty when he pulled off the long hair in his debut :heart: not a lot of boys can do that naturally I fear. 

48 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Not this dropping an hour after I complained :rip:

 

I’m  hyped :jonny6:  Mature but still cute in a Twice way lol. 
 

And yeah Jihyo will probably be the next solo but I would prefer Chaeyoung tbh just to see what she does :-*

 

Also I hope Nayeon doesn’t take forever to come back!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.