Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Wait I didn't expect a jazzy collapse from Yena. Glad to see her switching it up, Smartphone wasn't the tea. really enjoyed it :clap3:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Idgaf if GOT the beat album

is aespa savage sessions leftovers, they’re NOISE-BOPS :jonny6:

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

BoA has a lovely voice, it’s just still weird to hear in a group context :dies:

I actually think her voice works better in a group context (because you hear less :skull:) but it's just because of her seniority, SM handed her main parts, when really they should have gone to Wendy etc.

 

BoA voice is not that bad, but she was never a main vocalist level. GOT is exposing that because she's stacked up against better singers. BoA gives me major lead vocalist vibes in this group.

 

Even as a soloist she was never really marketed as a singer but more a fantastic dancer/performer (which she is).

 

Love the song and MV, I hope the good sis doesn't flop  

Edited by DelRey

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

I actually think her voice works better in a group context (because you hear less :skull:) but it's just because of her seniority, SM handed her main parts, when really they should have gone to Wendy etc.

 

BoA voice is not that bad, but she was never a main vocalist level. GOT is exposing that because she's stacked up against better singers. BoA gives me major lead vocalist vibes in this group.

 

Even as a soloist she was never really marketed as a singer but more a fantastic dancer/performer (which she is).

nnn I’m biased in her favor re: her tone because I do stan, but I do agree w the lead vocalist thing

The mixing on Love War is weird. Smartphone was the better title track. Wash Away is a great ballad tho. 

Edited by Blank Space

stamp on it might flop on circle but it’s earning a PAK in this household:jonny:

9 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn I’m biased in her favor re: her tone because I do stan, but I do agree w the lead vocalist thing

Yeah I mean she's a legend (I feel like some people are just jumping on this to attack her because she's an SM idol) but stacked against some of the other GOT girlies you can hear she's not the top dog in the vocals department.

 

I just think these days her voice is more suited to the sultry/feminine type of concept. Not dance/noise or ballads.

 

She sounds incredible on Kiss My Lips for example, that kind of vibe is where I like her voice the most.

 

Alter Ego and Rose are my two favs

Outlaw is literally a jump scare in a song :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

Yeah I mean she's a legend (I feel like some people are just jumping on this to attack her because she's an SM idol) but stacked against some of the other GOT girlies you can hear she's not the top dog in the vocals department.

 

I just think these days her voice is more suited to the sultry/feminine type of concept. Not dance/noise or ballads.

 

She sounds incredible on Kiss My Lips for example, that kind of vibe is where I like her voice the most.

 

oh 100%, that’s where she really shines. when i kept seeing the posts dragging her voice my mind instantly went to those sultrier numbers like KML, Honey & Diamonds, and Starry Night and I was so confused

 

some of it is definitely just people trying to be edgy but we can’t all go to heaven anyway :gayriahcat2:

56 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

The bombanation of that company ggs continues :penguin: Love that for them :clap3:

 

 

poor JYP ggs getting dragged even when they didn't release anything

 

leave the poor girls alone :chick3:

First time listening to stamp on it and is actually very good literally wtf I though I were going to listen a mess like nmixx o.o but this is actually good... 

 

I don't trust in this forum anymore. Excited to listen the full album now :giraffe:

 

The coocoocoo part over all the song is quite nnoying but same happened with silly girl so I guess SM is trying to make it their brand or symbol or whatever u wanna call it 

 

 

100k alone in the US :clap3:

That's it the new top global group of Kpop is here :jonny5:

This girls are going to do incredibly huge numbers in the near future :jonny5:

 

 

Alter Ego is amazing...  :jonny5:

Wtf you guys were saying :rip: 

I'm totally digging this GOT album :clap3:

stamp on melon was a good release:jonnycat:

 

goddess level is abhorrent and alter ego is boring but the rest EATS

Stamp On It is the only memorable song on that mini and even then I'll barely use it

 

Where's the SM that gave classic albums like Pink Tape :(

I'm coming out as a GODshire defender.:clownny:

Destroy my eardrums YEJIGEND!:wanda:

 

 

Ditto is clearly SOTY material :clap3:

The fact that they released it  last year actually :ahh:

They really said we will not let anyone breathe and we are going straight for the SOTY before the year even ends :clap3:

 

 

Title tracks of 2023 so far:

1. Stamp On It

2. OMG

3. Love War

4. VIBE

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.