Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Hazy said:

BTS’ rapline is the best thing about them? don’t take that from them, they will be left empty handed :rip:

 

you’re trying to say you stan them for their outstandingly bad/mid vocals?

I mean now thinking about it. You are right. Like always.

I don't really know what I'm talking about today:deadbanana4:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

and Suga and RM aren’t doing those things? BTS wouldn’t exists without them lol 

 

is that your bias towards some groups or people or what? 

Yeah but RM and Suga are writing it with other people while Soyeon composed GIDLE title tracks herself. hell Soyeon wrote a title track for CLC

Edited by Josh

Well 

 

Between IVE comeback,this and Flower officially not debuting it’s going to be a long day in ktrl :dies:

Speaking of Ice Spice

the BABYMONSTER girlies know and acknowledge the new comer rap queen :clap3:

 

 

 

 

Just now, Adama said:

Well 

 

Between IVE comeback,this and Flower officially not debuting it’s going to be a long day in ktrl :dies:

I feel an attack of dumb blonde approaching - explain pls

5 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I mean now thinking about it. You are right. Like always.

I don't really know what I'm talking about today:deadbanana4:

The realest comment I gave read in here 

16 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

it's called trained singers with lots of resonance. even the "best" kpop vocalists don't have that (not even Wendell)

I don’t know what fake tiktok vocal coach “expert” and/or public school choir teacher lied to you, but you look like this to anybody who’s studied singing rn: 🤡

 

Maybe qualify your opinions with your own knowledge and not others false assertions next time clown. :clown::clown::clown:

Edited by Century

Just now, Josh said:

Yeah but RM and Suga are writing it with other people composed GIDLE title tracks herself.

I’m not saying GIdle shouldn’t be recognised for that, but does that mean you need to invalidate other people’s skills and talent? both RM and Suga have better raps and songs than Soyeon, even if she’s doing everything by herself (they have bunch of such songs too, ktrl just doesn’t care about their rap releases) 

 

but Soyeon still needs her flowers, she’s the face of the self composing and writing in female kpop right now 

1 minute ago, Century said:

I don’t know what fake tiktok vocal coach “expert” and/or public school choir coach lied to you, but you look like this to anybody who’s studied singing rn: 🤡

 

Maybe qualify your opinions with your own knowledge and not others false assertions next time clown. :clown::clown::clown:

I miss your iconic Taeyeon avi you're not you without it

Edited by Josh

47 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

no boo, you don't

 

people acknowledge that ice spice makes fun rap music 

but her appeal comes with it being GOOD and fun rap music 

 

listen to any of her genius interviews and you can clearly 

see and hear the intent she puts into her music 

 

a lot of kpop rap is sometimes campy, sometimes impressive

nonsense.

 

i love jennie and lisa down but lets be real, what 

bodies are they catching? who are the opps that jimin is 

screeching about? soyeon writes her raps but they all sound

stupid :deadbanana4:

Kpop rappers should've let loose.m4a and not take their "roles" in their groups too seriously, + actually have good fun rap lyrics (side eyeing the Kpop producers in general)

 

But sadly these rappers and their companies don't have that much self-awareness and that's ruin the fun in my opinion :dies:

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I miss your iconic Taeyeon avi you're not you without it

I no longer care for kpop, only Tetris. :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Kpop rappers should've let loose.m4a and not take their "roles" in their groups too seriously, + actually have good fun rap lyrics (side eyeing the Kpop producers in general)

 

But sadly these rappers and their companies don't have that much self-awareness and that's ruin the fun in my opinion :dies:

that's what i love about TWICE; Dahyun & Chaeyoung know they're corny and don't pretend they're more than they are. 

BTS and lack of rap talent

 

Jungkook being a mid performer

 

Wendy not having resonance

 

Soyeon being a better composer than RM&Suga

 

Doja being untalented

The amount of completely inaccurate takes the last 2 pages :bibliahh:

Coming for jungkook’s talent and BTS’s rap line then stanning NJ kinda crazy :clap3: I applaud for the effort 

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

omg not someone making a FOREVER 1 OT9 version with a Jessica AI lol

 

 

this is kinda iconic :jonny5:

22 minutes ago, Josh said:

WADADA is only good for the catchy chorus the verses are mid

Doyeon ate her rap too

give girlie her 10's

 

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

Well 

 

Between IVE comeback,this and Flower officially not debuting it’s going to be a long day in ktrl :dies:

Not filtered 60%

they got those bots and VPNs going to work, ok?!

Edited by Mel.

I was trying to figure out which gg kep1er reminded me of and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also who remembers this mess?:ahh:

 

 

I have a feeling we're gonna see NewJeans feat. Ice Spice or Ice Spice feat. NewJeans very soon

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I feel an attack of dumb blonde approaching - explain pls


 

 

21 minutes ago, Hazy said:

and what’s that amazing about him? he’s mid looking for the kpop standards, mid singer… he only shines in his own group but he didn’t do anything outstanding yet? 

 

I know some of the girlies are thirsty for him, but he’s not more talented or innovative than RM or Suga, he has an edge in the dancing and singing department but I wouldn’t say it’s something groudbreaking 

 

imagine stanning Soyeon but rejecting those two :rip:

Jungcock is actually one of a few males idols who can handle a LIVE performance while performing an INTENSE choreography! And I’m saying this as an Exol. He’s Not the best vocalist but his stage presence is very very strong, definitely not mid. 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

 

 

Not filtered 60%

they got those bots and VPNs going to work, ok?!

Lol, I’m sure the others fanbases will find a way 

dreamcatcher is very underrated here

 

they have some great songs with excellent concepts/visuals and lyrics

 

 

and dami is a great rapper :flower2:

 

VISION was a dud tho hope their next comeback will serve more

I've been noticing a rise in NewJeans' fandom attacking BABYMONSTER on twitter 

they're SHAKING  :fan:

 

how does an undebuted group threaten them and their favs already?! :deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.