Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, armink said:

you are literally the trump of this thread :ahh:

I don't like that comparison 

don't ever do it again :biblio:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

BP will soon occupy the entire top 10 once "SHUT DOWN" overtakes "Fancy" :clap3:

 

 

 

 

Wow, what a win for Kpop.

 

10 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I don't like that comparison 

don't ever do it again :biblio:

That was a NICE comparison. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

 

Wow, what a win for Kpop.

 

That was a NICE comparison. :deadbanana2:

Are you being sarcastic 

cause nothing in comparison to that man is nice

 

I'm actually disgusted by it

23 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

I just saw a D pic in the Kpop thread wtf  :rip:

omg :dies:

Love how every girl group's success is fraudulent, according to that YGly stan.

 

First, aespa, then IVE, now NJ. We need to get used to the fact that everyone except YG groups are fraudulent and inorganic. :ahh:

 

2 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Love how every girl group's success is fraudulent, according to that YGly stan.

 

First, aespa, then IVE, now NJ. We need to get used to the fact that everyone except YG groups are fraudulent and inorganic. :ahh:

 

if baemon smashes it’s clearly just DEMAND, just like their promo video that totally isn’t being helped by ads and every view is legit :jonny6:

11 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

if baemon smashes it’s clearly just DEMAND, just like their promo video that totally isn’t being helped by ads and every view is legit :jonny6:

:dies:

4 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

I never realized how close Changbin and Dino were @Pluto2022 @Witnessed ET 99z :heart:

He literally had to be separated by production to leave SKZ, and sit back with SVT :dies:

 

Yeah I think they’re friends. Just like how Mingyu, DK and The8 are friends with the 97-liners Jungkook (BTS), Eunwoo (Astro), Jaehyun (NCT), Yugyeom and Bambam (GOT7). 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Too lazy to quote ppl.

 

using NewJeans Youtube views to discredit their success is just funny and shows that some people are just grasping at straws to find something against them. 

 

NO ADS, relatively long MVs and multiple versions as well. Still they are doing great on Youtube Charts and Audio streams are also big. Their success matches in every metric, worry about your faves and their ad inflated daily views. Thank you :heart:

 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

 

26 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:dies:

the way it’s literally giving this

 

spacer.png

 

6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the way it’s literally giving this

 

spacer.png

 

The way I can’t ever figure out if they’re being serious or not, anyway more entertainment for us I guess :bird:

The dramatics :deadbanana4: the baemon video had almost 20M views before the ads kick in and their account is almost at 500k subscribers without a single uploaded video yet :deadbanana2: the ads not even directed to their channel but anyway, thank you BlackPink

Maybe they served a little :bird:

 


now hopefully the music will match and I’ll forget their last few tryhard eras ever existed.

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The way I can’t ever figure out if they’re being serious or not, anyway more entertainment for us I guess :bird:

i only get the glimpses of quoted posts so usually just the fun stuff :jonny6:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

scrolling through the k-pop thread on classic atrl and whew i feel like i just discovered something ancient :jonny4:let me see what people were saying when godpink debuted, i just know everyone was stanning jeknee :jonny4:

They had taste! I'm seeing a lot of love for fx, esp RPP era.

 

Lots of people talking about Slayon Pop as well. Miss them.

The way queens slayed here :clap3:

Shuhua really had one of the greatest glowups I’ve seen in recent times, the way she COMMANDED attention and oozed confidence :jonny:

 

 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

now hopefully the music will match and I’ll forget their last few tryhard eras ever existed.

I honestly loved their previous two/three titles. Definitely boosted their status in the boy groups list :swan:

8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Maybe they served a little :bird:

 


now hopefully the music will match and I’ll forget their last few tryhard eras ever existed.

Lovesong, Loser-Lover and Good Boy Gone Bad are all top notch boy group songs wyd sis :WAP:

 

7 minutes ago, hammer said:

I honestly loved their previous two/three titles. Definitely boosted their status in the boy groups list :swan:

 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Lovesong, Loser-Lover and Good Boy Gone Bad are all top notch boy group songs wyd sis :WAP:

 

I actually loved Lovesong, and I was indifferent to Loser-Lover but the last one :biblio:

anyway, good thing they’re leaving that behind (hopefully).

12 minutes ago, elevate said:

They had taste! I'm seeing a lot of love for fx, esp RPP era.

 

Lots of people talking about Slayon Pop as well. Miss them.

Crayon Pop will always have a special place in my heart since they were technically my first kpop show thanks to them opening for my artrave :jonny6:

I'm OBSESSED with Monsta X new album like... It's like I'm a new fan of them all over again.

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

 

Wow, what a win for Kpop.

the pretentiousness :toofunny3: :ahh: 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

scrolling through the k-pop thread on classic atrl and whew i feel like i just discovered something ancient :jonny4:let me see what people were saying when godpink debuted, i just know everyone was stanning jeknee :jonny4:

omg i can look at my messy old posts again :jonny5:

24 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Too lazy to quote ppl.

 

using NewJeans Youtube views to discredit their success is just funny and shows that some people are just grasping at straws to find something against them. 

 

NO ADS, relatively long MVs and multiple versions as well. Still they are doing great on Youtube Charts and Audio streams are also big. Their success matches in every metric, worry about your faves and their ad inflated daily views. Thank you :heart:

 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

 

THIS! NewJeans is actually the top girlgroup with the most legit numbers I have seen in 4th gen so far despite all the "odds" that turns out to be a huge part of their success. We don't talk enough how risky it is for a newly debuted group without publicly known members, to just drop their debut songs (with multiple mvs on piratetube :toofunny2:) just like that like wooaah not even popular western artists have the guts to surprise release :worship:  I still recall comments about how they will struggle to debut in melon and how some of them have already overplayed the songs that they might not play it anymore when it becomes available on streaming platforms :dies: not to mention some people laughing how underwhelming their spotify debut, only for them to have consistent numbers throughout the week and even increasing on streams after a week! I still remember how I rant about the lack of playlisting because the potential was huge, only for MHJ to come through :worship2: they have brilliant and never been done before marketing that makes it risky not only for kpop standard but for overall. MHJ and the girls deserve all the success and not a lack of yt views can undermine that, they already made a history which might be cemented forever as it's kind of record that is truly hard to break!

 

3 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

We don't talk enough how risky it is for a newly debuted group without publicly known members

Bigger risk is to debut fat girls with bad experimental music.


:cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.