Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

that seungri supporter :redface: accusing NewLegends of fraudulence when their favorite group crackstink smashed with garbage songs boombayah and whistle right out the bat as well

 

at least NewLegends did it with quality :katie2:

 

pot 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

There's also a locked article on YG-LIFE right now

so something's coming at 12am KST

 

it definitely has to be BAEMON or Jisoo related

locked articles are usually announcements/teasers/videos :duca:

LSRF songs in Melon daily chart top 1000:

5. Antifragile

30. Fearless

122. IDOLL (Yunjin)

195. Impurities

216. Good Parts

275. No Celestial

313. Blue Flame

473. Sour Grapes

 

The IDOLL debut on Melon is impressive as a rookie:clap3: Also I'm surprised to find out that their b-sides are being this stable despite being released 3 months ago. They must have drawn a lot of attention from the GP since last comeback, to have people constantly checking out their whole discography. 

 

Another 1M seller secured for these Kings! :clap3:

 

(The nudes did their magic :eli:)

5 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

I just saw a D pic in the Kpop thread wtf  :rip:

In Classic thread? Shownu or Rain?

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Supposed insider tea on the BABYMONSTER girlies

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nnnn the Japanese girls snub.... I know I will stan legends Asa and Ruka just because of that..

13 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

LSRF songs in Melon daily chart top 1000:

5. Antifragile

30. Fearless

122. IDOLL (Yunjin)

195. Impurities

216. Good Parts

275. No Celestial

313. Blue Flame

473. Sour Grapes

 

The IDOLL debut on Melon is impressive as a rookie:clap3: Also I'm surprised to find out that their b-sides are being this stable despite being released 3 months ago. They must have drawn a lot of attention from the GP since last comeback, to have people constantly checking out their whole discography. 

album artists :clap3:

Good Parts is already their most liked bside on melon with 40k likes

IU should be generous and promote it on her insta stories  :loki:

I wonder which 4th girlies will replace RV as the concept queens?

Aespa, NJ, IVE, LSRF, StayC all seem to stick to the same concept since their debut

 

I don't know about other people but I got into Kpop in the first place cuz of how exciting it is and how they always bring something new that not seen or heard before. Remember how SNSD got us gagged with the 180 transformation from Oh! to Run Devil Run, the glow-up in The Boys and switched up completely again in IGAB?

 

Aespa's Kwangya concept was unique at first but it got tiring when they did it for the 4th time (Girls). So I hope the other girlies will switch up a bit in the future :celestial5: LSRF might have the biggest potential I think

10 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

In Classic thread? Shownu or Rain?

It's was not Shownu, since the thread was from 2015.

2 hours ago, newaespa said:

Hi guys, I just want to clarify that I don’t mean BP being the one using ads, they, along with RV, are probably the only 2 who don’t use ads.

 

Fun fact: Rollin Stones exposed Blackpink (along with Taylor and Ariana) for using YouTube ads some years ago. Those 24H records at the time were fraudulent as it gets. It only stopped when youtube stopped inflating the view counter with paid ads  :coffee2:

Blackpink definitely used ads up to D4 I think, I'm not sure about the rest but I personally never saw one

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

There's also a locked article on YG-LIFE right now

so something's coming at 12am KST

 

it definitely has to be BAEMON or Jisoo related

locked articles are usually announcements/teasers/videos :duca:

doubt about Jisoo since she just arrived back in Korea, I don't think they had enough time unless they had filmed everything before the tour 

 

hopefully it's baby monsters with this type of serve :jonny5:

 

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Nnnn the Japanese girls snub.... I know I will stan legends Asa and Ruka just because of that..

I don’t think it’s a snub per say

theyre literally the 2 we know the least about

so maybe that’s why…I hope it’s nothing shady 
 

17 minutes ago, Flomik said:

doubt about Jisoo since she just arrived back in Korea, I don't think they had enough time unless they had filmed everything before the tour 

 

hopefully it's baby monsters with this type of serve :jonny5:

 

Yeah, but Jisoo already already shot the album artwork and YG said in the recent interview like 2 days ago that they’ll share the good news soon

 

its possible they use one of the photos from her album jacket as a teaser

 

its one of the 2 for sure

i would be happy either way lol

a dance teaser would be nice tho

Edited by Mel.

19 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Fun fact: Rollin Stones exposed Blackpink (along with Taylor and Ariana) for using YouTube ads some years ago. Those 24H records at the time were fraudulent as it gets. It only stopped when youtube stopped inflating the view counter with paid ads  :coffee2:

Fun fact: they still get more views than all your favs combined

40 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Fun fact: Rollin Stones exposed Blackpink (along with Taylor and Ariana) for using YouTube ads some years ago. Those 24H records at the time were fraudulent as it gets. It only stopped when youtube stopped inflating the view counter with paid ads  :coffee2:

You always come up with fake facts about bp. First they didn’t sell out their Thailand dates and now this. :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Axel. said:

 

oh wow :katie2:

Yuehua going hard for Yena like we love that for her :clap3:

 

6 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

I just saw a D pic in the Kpop thread wtf  :rip:

Where? :gaycat3:

13 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

 

2nd? Is BP not a girl group. They have 10 songs that charted higher. These chart accounts really be posting anything.

28 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Zico's wig has been snatched :clap3:

 

 

Omg NJ :jonny5:

1 hour ago, BellKat said:

Fun fact: Rollin Stones exposed Blackpink (along with Taylor and Ariana) for using YouTube ads some years ago. Those 24H records at the time were fraudulent as it gets. It only stopped when youtube stopped inflating the view counter with paid ads  :coffee2:

Some years ago, OK?! :bird:
their views are ALL organic, and they are still doing massive numbers despite YouTube being a dead platform 

chart accounts stopped counting BP as a kpop group or what? :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.