Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Hi, I'm new on here (been lurking on atrl since early last year) and the kpop threads always kill me lol

 

Anyways Ditto lowkey SOTY so far, OMG was good too but Ditto just hits harder

the taste AND the avi, welcome! always love another Lamb in the kpop base :jonny6:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the taste AND the avi, welcome! always love another Lamb in the kpop base :jonny6:

omg hi! mariah truly is the greatest!

 

ty! I'm generally open to varied music, especially in kpop (rv, sunmi, exo, ateez, chungha, mamamoo, twice, tvxq)

it amazes me that kpop stans on twitter don’t understand the concept that brand new songs will get more playlisting from stuff like new music friday (or tth if your song actually takes off like newjeans) over songs that have been out for months and no longer being promoted 

1 minute ago, Lightbringer007 said:

omg hi! mariah truly is the greatest!

 

ty! I'm generally open to varied music, especially in kpop (rv, sunmi, exo, ateez, chungha, mamamoo, twice, tvxq)

ooh we love stanning TALENT!
 

1 minute ago, K$Ellie said:

it amazes me that kpop stans on twitter don’t understand the concept that brand new songs will get more playlisting from stuff like new music friday (or tth if your song actually takes off like newjeans) over songs that have been out for months and no longer being promoted 

well most of them are either literally or intellectually still in middle school so no surprise there

1 hour ago, Adama said:

But no one asked Aespa to go global? These thing should happen more naturally. Also, It’s SM who started with this global obsession. 

 

Everyone is mocking them bc they’re no demand for them in the US yet. They failed to chart in the Spotify or AM USA, despite having multiples promotions there. 
 

The focus should be on SK 

I just find it funny how the times change. Last year it was "there's more to the world than just Melon" and apparently SK is local and domestic success was being sneered at, but now it's all "aespa should stop being global and focus on SK".

 

LTS went top 40 on U.S. pop radio and the album reached the top 3 of BB200 and they sold out their showcase date. That's hardly "no demand".

 

Even their Coachella performance (which you dragged and called the crowds dead etc.) did aespa a lot of good and showed that their music was well received.

 

Edited by Zack

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

I see the similarities! 

 

FmCgQYzaYAEfP2p?format=jpg&name=large

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWBO5E4jxl9Zi_0oap-Ow

Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking of...at least a little bit of f(x) got into GOT somewhere!

 

OT: I feel like Luna and Victoria would fit GOT The Beat's vibe the most if they were still in SM.

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Good sales, but it's lower than what I was expecting from them, since they only had 1 comeback last year that was 9 months ago. Ngl, I was kinda expecting them to do similar numbers as SKZ. 

 

Anyways that's what their stans get for trying to token stan every group to Sh1t on SKZ :cm: 

Im most def sure itll rise considering we just only got teasers

 

also stans in general suck lol

44 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

omg hi! mariah truly is the greatest!

 

ty! I'm generally open to varied music, especially in kpop (rv, sunmi, exo, ateez, chungha, mamamoo, twice, tvxq)

Wow your taste is splendid :clap3:

 

 

And at her peak, Mariah was the greatest vocalist to ever walked the earth :clap3:

1 minute ago, Kh-Loud said:

Wow your taste is splendid :clap3:

 

 

And at her peak, Mariah was the greatest vocalist to ever walked the earth :clap3:

Ty! and yes spill! 

 

Her, Whitney and Aretha my all time fave vocalists 

Edited by Lightbringer007

There’s something weird and fraudulent about NewJeans on Spotify

and I saw some tweets and figures about their numbers on twitter

 

but I’m just gonna leave that alone

and let it play out itself, but there definitely something fishy going on and it stinks 

57 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

I smell something fishy here, those were their total sales last time and the single was underwhelming.  The growth is not matching.

I hate to say it but the boy's planet propaganda is working.

5 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I smell something fishy here, those were their total sales last time and the single was underwhelming.  The growth is not matching.

There’s something not quite right over there at HYBE. The way all their artists are suddenly successful outta nowhere and doing all these numbers are major red flags

Why is it always that yg stan :deadbanana2:

 

and then when people call him out he’s like “why are y’all obsessed with me don’t play with me I’ll beat you up hoes” :rip: 

like… the superiority complex for no goddamn reason sends me

I never realized how close Changbin and Dino were @Pluto2022 @Witnessed ET 99z :heart:

He literally had to be separated by production to leave SKZ, and sit back with SVT :dies:

 

12 minutes ago, Antunes said:

smash after smash 

 

 

they seriously have the best songs :jonny: this was super cute though

There’s something weird and fraudulent about Summer Cake’s rank on the ATRL top 75 kpop rate of 2022

and I saw some tweets and figures about her numbers on twitter

 

but I’m just gonna leave that alone

and let it play out itself, but there definitely something fishy going on and it stinks 

 

Oh this was SUCH a collapse omg 

 

THE VOCALS??? HELLO???

 

 

22 minutes ago, Mel. said:

There’s something weird and fraudulent about NewJeans on Spotify

and I saw some tweets and figures about their numbers on twitter

 

but I’m just gonna leave that alone

and let it play out itself, but there definitely something fishy going on and it stinks 

do you have anything to say about Apple Music?

 

 

 

or Melon? Genie? Bugs? Vibe?

 

 

you should worry about Baemon paid views on Youtube, baby.

 

ustynTM.gif

 

 

25 minutes ago, Meloetta Carey said:

I hate to say it but the boy's planet propaganda is working.

No because why is Boys Planet so CAMP 

 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking of...at least a little bit of f(x) got into GOT somewhere!

 

OT: I feel like Luna and Victoria would fit GOT The Beat's vibe the most if they were still in SM.

Yeah. It's disgusting how SM pretends like f(x) never existed :'(

 

They even excluded them on their Kwangya universe lore. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.