Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana debuts new face

Featured Replies

If you were to show these images without telling me it's Ariana I would've said it's a different person. She obviously did some work on her face, not saying it's wrong but too much of it can have lots of consequences

  • Replies 129
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks unhealthy tbh. Maybe it's the lightning or the brows or the facial expression but she does not look good

I have no idea what she did or is doing, but it looks weird.

Her money, her face, her body. But i really hope celebs doesn't have to resort to plastic surgeries if they didn't know what to spend their money on :chick3:

She's clearly not okay. Hope someone steps in to help her.

is heroin chic coming back this hard

 

I used to have anorexia and my face looked just like this when I was at my low weight :/ concerning

Edited by shookspeare

8 hours ago, GentleDance said:

I feel like she's lost a lot of weight, she's giving 2012 Fiona 

She really is and the pics look like an SOS. Forget whatever cosmetic surgery people are talking or joking about. She doesn't look her usual skinny, she looks sickly thin. That neck is the tell tale sign. Looks like something is stressing her out. I really hope she's okay and it's just bad photo.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Maybe she's not wearing lots of makeup like before? That and the weight loss of course. 

this is sad, I am praying for her health because getting these unnecessary surgeries is not okay when it's the soul that needs the surgery

Preparing for a new album that will sell 50k first week :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, shookspeare said:

is heroin chic coming back this hard

 

I used to have anorexia and my face looked just like this when I was at my low weight :/ concerning

Don't project your own symptoms and issues onto someone you don't know a thing about. WTH.

 

--

Y'all are insane on this website...?? Grown men saying these things. She looks cute. 

9 hours ago, WalkAway said:

She's aging backwards. Literally a 10-year-old. 

10 years olds with that skeleton jawline? :deadbanana:

The amounts of virtue signaling (and hypocritical at it) in here :priceless:

  • ATRL Moderator

I don't want to speculate based off of these two photos, I just hope she's doing okay physically and mentally.

2 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Don't project your own symptoms and issues onto someone you don't know a thing about. WTH.

 

--

Y'all are insane on this website...?? Grown men saying these things. She looks cute. 

 

48 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

The amounts of virtue signaling (and hypocritical at it) in here :priceless:

.

You miserable fucks are always like "I'm tired of fat people making eating disorder talk about their FAT ASSES! Skinny people are never respected when it comes to their struggles!!" but then y'all mock someone who is thin and belittle them because you think it's a kii because she was bigger than whoever your own fave is at one point. The way this site acts about Ariana is unhinged. :toofunny3:

 

The irony being that y'all are making these comments on the same week someone like Taylor Swift has a new album and single touching on her eating disorder and body dysmorphia. Y'all clearly don't actually care about or respect women and the realities they face. Supporting one woman's struggles means nothing coming from catty men who then will put down a different woman for the very same thing. 

Edited by Communion

the comments here really make u realize how awful people can be….

 

OT: she looks happy, and that’s all I care

If there’s anything wrong I’m sure she’s handling it and it’s none of our business to know it or speculate about it 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

You miserable fucks are always like "I'm tired of fat people making eating disorder talk about their FAT ASSES! Skinny people are never respected when it comes to their struggles!!" but then y'all mock someone who is thin and belittle them because you think it's a kii because she was bigger than whoever your own fave is at one point. The way this site acts about Ariana is unhinged. :toofunny3:

 

The irony being that y'all are making these comments on the same week someone like Taylor Swift has a new album and single touching on her eating disorder and body dysmorphia. Y'all clearly don't actually care about or respect women and the realities they face. Supporting one woman's struggles means nothing coming from catty men who then will put down a different woman for the very same thing. 

.

I really hope she's ok. She's always been smaller but her bones are worrying. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.