Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana debuts new face

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

Yup, always the Swifties on this website attacking other girls.  Gaslighters.  And then they cry victim. Don’t you have MIDflops to stream?

 

OT: she looks gorgeous 

It's just a thread about Ariana posting selfies showing off her new face after some plastic surgery, there's no attack. I streamed Bejeweled while I made it. Don't you have the I Drink Wine video to wait for

 

MXEe2Cs.gif

She looks sickly. I think there's obviously something wrong. Stans will pretend nothing looks amiss, but in like 10-20 years we'll probably hear about what was going on with her at this time in an interview or book (kind of like how years later, Calista Flockhart came out and said she had an ED during Ally McBeal, & TSwift admiting she had struggled with one in her netflix doc). 

i wonder if she would look better with more weight put on? she just seems too skinny

I'm really hoping she's doing okay, she looks like she has lost more weight than ever before.

Yeah, this ain't it.

She's not even 30. Imagine her face by the time she's 50.

2 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

She did NOT need that 2nd browlift she got sometime in 2020

Friends with an aesthetician and thanks for bringing this up.

 

The notion that I'm supposed to be gaslit under the banner of "respecting women" from other posters here into believing she hasn't had objectively major face work done compared to the average for her age and even public figures her age in the TikTok era is really shameless. 

 

Whether I "like it" or not I'm not saying and is irrelevant, but even for the standard of celebrities and public figures at this age with lots of understandable pressures this isn't the "average". The concept of what's "Normal" and "pretty" is also subjective, and there were and are enough distinct features she has I still recognize, compared to say, Madonna, for which I don't (as much). But some could argue that comparison shouldn't be made at all given the vast age and procedure difference (M's had I think at least 6 major facial reconstruction procedures at this point).

 

But the comparison is relevant based on the pace at which she's going for what she's already had. 

Not only did she lose a lot of weight, but in every recent pic of her she seems to be flexing that collarbone… isn’t that textbook body-checking for ppl with an ED ? 

7 minutes ago, playboi said:

Not only did she lose a lot of weight, but in every recent pic of her she seems to be flexing that collarbone… isn’t that textbook body-checking for ppl with an ED ? 

One of about a dozen, but yes, it is.

I'm worried :biblio: It gives the signs of ED as people here already said but I don't want to believe it :biblio: 

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with getting work done, but go get some good work :rip: 

 

I know dysmorphia can be powerful, sadly.

1 hour ago, eleganceislearned said:

She looks sickly. I think there's obviously something wrong. Stans will pretend nothing looks amiss, but in like 10-20 years we'll probably hear about what was going on with her at this time in an interview or book (kind of like how years later, Calista Flockhart came out and said she had an ED during Ally McBeal, & TSwift admiting she had struggled with one in her netflix doc). 

Yea, I think there’s a lot of unhealed trauma and grief from Manchester, Mac’s death, and whatever pressure she felt as a young star to look young and girlish and pretty. It’s coming out through body dysmorphia, plastic surgery, and an ED. I really feel for her, I think she’s in a lot of pain. I hope she gets care which can make feel better.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with getting work done, but go get some good work :rip: 

 

I know dysmorphia can be powerful, sadly.

But even from the best in the business, the most recent brow lift and fillers weren't needed if our baseline is the average her age. 

 

Talk of her being a public figure and that more millennials/Gen Z are getting work done younger are minimizing a much larger problem here.

The reactions are always so OTT whenever a woman gets some work done, talking about unrecognisable, please :rip:

She looks the same to me. She's been going for that sheer makeup look for a few years now

3 hours ago, Oxy said:

I feel like the ponytail destroyed her hair..

The ponytail wouldn’t destroy her face :skull:

 

there was a point where she looked beautiful but this new nose and jaw changed her a lot and not for the best 

2 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

I don't think she did anything to herself, did she? Looks like she just lost loads of weight.

:skull:
 

Kylie Jenner is just make up teas 

 

 

She doesn’t look much different from the last time her “face changed” it’s just her pose and lighting. 
 

2 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

Yup, always the Swifties on this website attacking other girls.  Gaslighters.  And then they cry victim. Don’t you have MIDflops to stream?

 

OT: she looks gorgeous 

Don’t need to since it’s vastly outperforming any other female artist. Maybe you should be concerned about streaming your own rapidly declining fav? 
 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Superbitch said:


 

Kylie Jenner is just make up teas 

 

 

No I don't care about Ariana that much to defend her. To me it looks like she has lost weight and kinda wants to promote it by showing off her collar bone. As Mariah said after she broke her arm doing the You're Mine video, "I was giving clavicle  dahhhling!"

I don't know what happened in 2020 but whatever surgery she had (brow lift, blepharoplasty or ponytail facelift) changed her upper face completely.

 

3 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

you guys are the pits

 

3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

This thread is disgusting and should be closed. Y’all are shameful 

 

50 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The reactions are always so OTT whenever a woman gets some work done, talking about unrecognisable, please :rip:

 

49 minutes ago, uusagii said:

She looks the same to me. She's been going for that sheer makeup look for a few years now

These ^

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.