Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana debuts new face

Featured Replies

Debuts new face? 
You mean Ariana grande without her usual amount of makeup. Why you trying it

  • Replies 129
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/29/2022 at 5:02 AM, #Beautiful said:

 

Did she really deny the nose job? It's the oldest thing she got done,:rip: I don't think being a fan of hers should mean I'm blind. The girl has had alot of work done, it's obvious. 

5 hours ago, Starchild said:

Did she really deny the nose job? It's the oldest thing she got done,:rip: I don't think being a fan of hers should mean I'm blind. The girl has had alot of work done, it's obvious. 

Yes and I think she denied it several times even

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Serving Yzma :mandown:

You’re serving the llama

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.