Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Normani attacks Twitter user: "Shut the **** up

Featured Replies

Even her stans have switched... she needs to act fast or it's really really over.

 

michael-jackson.gif

  • Replies 144
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way this was entirely unprovoked :deadbanana: I thought someone @ed her with some shade or something. That poor person. 

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

First the bootyhole video, now this. 2022 hasn't been her year. :skull:

2019 could have been but she wasted the hype

can't she just become an influencer and stop keeping her five fans waiting?

The way addison rae has recorded more songs than her :bibliahh:

 

Sad day for lazy instagram models

They literally didnt lie. They also werent rude and didnt even @ her. She should get her ass off Twitter and hit the studio instead.

1 hour ago, TeaGrizzley said:

Those two accounts didn't @ her, but she follows them so she probably saw it while scrolling her timeline and decided to respond.

I've been rooting for her, but I'm on the side of the fans here. I might not agree with how mean they're being but the frustration is justified. People like Chloe, Megan, Tinashe, even SZA have been open about having label issues so it's easier for fans to understand the delays. Normani literally has had countless interviews saying the music is coming "soon" even as recent as this past May when she said "this summer would be lit." And now we have about a month left of summer with no indication that she's coming. She says things to get hopes up, goes ghost and then pops up all normal like people aren't wondering what's going on. People keep saying blame RCA or management, but it seems like they let her drop with no issue (i.e.: Fair, but I could be wrong.)

So yeah, the pile on from non-fans on Twitter is a lot, but I understand the fans frustration. She doesn't have to spill all the tea, but all it takes is a little transparency. :michael:

and label issues can be frustrating, but even just from your examples Tinashe was able to get around some of those constraints with her mixtapes - and that was on RCA too! 

People need to leave her alone. I can understand why people are losing interest, but you guys don’t have to fill her mentions with some of the worst vitriol I’ve seen. 

11 minutes ago, Stellar1103 said:

I don't understand the extreme dislike for this woman.

it’s weird tbh

6 hours ago, Phuccery, Inc. said:

She's going to go down as one of those artists that missed their window of opportunity for a successful fruitful music career and just fade into oblivion. I was rooting for her but that's just her prophecy at this point. Regardless of who's to blame.

Agreed. It’s frustrating because she has the talent and the platform but thinks she doesn’t need to release music in order to reset culture and have a lasting career. 4H should’ve done another 1-2 albums if this is what was going to happen.

 

I do hope she succeeds but along with the other 5H girls a lot of it has to do with them still suffering from main character energy and lacking the personality and drive to actually be one now that they’re on their own. It’s understandable though after being pushed together into a group at a young age when they all obviously wanted to be solo from the beginning.

 

Even when Beyonce went solo she worked her ass off and delivered whole ass eras and made it happen, she didn’t just assume she would find success when she went solo. You can’t ride on the coattails of a group for long before you need to establish yourself and your solo brand. 

39 minutes ago, Stellar1103 said:

I don't understand the extreme dislike for this woman.

If she had a redeeming personality the hatred wouldn’t be what it is and people would be rooting for her still, at least online. But the higher than thou attitude mixed in with insufferable fans who hyped her up to be the next Beyonce I think has cost her. She let Twitter make her think that and now Twitter is what’s going to bring her down. Personally, I see RCA dropping her in about a year.

Girl, call some songwriters NOW. Write a song with that as title. That's material right there!

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by ddddynamite

11 hours ago, Phuccery, Inc. said:

She's going to go down as one of those artists that missed their window of opportunity for a successful fruitful music career and just fade into oblivion. I was rooting for her but that's just her prophecy at this point. Regardless of who's to blame.

This is exactly how it's going to go, when her name finally holds no weight she'll scramble to put together music made by lesser known producers and try to resurrect her career. At that point, no one will care and she'll just be a singles type of girl which don't do well and hardly anyone notices... until the time she has to start playing walmart carparks. 

She's so :skull:

 

What is she doing searching and quoting tweets with 40 likes that didn't even @ her. Like have some self restrain or something, is she not able to just keep scrolling?

 

Also we may not know what is going on in her life (I know her mom has cancer and such), but she isn't very transparent about her situation and the entitlement and bravado doesn't earn her sympathy. If it were label issues I'm sure by now her fans would have been aware so it's pretty clear to me that the issue is her, her attitude and ego which makes all the lashings she gets when she pulls these sad attempts at a drag/clapback even more deserved.

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.