Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé - "SUMMER RENAISSANCE"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 198
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
1 minute ago, Aramis said:

bye

:lmao: CUFF IT and ALIEN SUPERSTAR are right there. Smashing globally. Yet though go with this... It's one of my faves from the album, but I'm intrigued to see if this takes off.

I like the song but why :deadbanana2: Virgo's Groove or Cuff It would’ve been much better choices

Edited by allforyou

Holy sh*t, what an excellent single choice :clap3: 

 

I'd cosign that, CUFF IT, VIRGO'S GROOVE, or COZY for the international singles. CHURCH GIRL, AMERICA'S GOT A PROBLEM, or ALIEN SUPERSTAR for urban/R&B/rhythmic radio.

Edited by Hector

I’m gonna choke myself 

 

It’s in my top 3 on the album and it’s single-worthy, but Alien Superstar and Cuff It are obvious single choices that could do better than this 

 

Maybe Cuff It will impact Urban, Urban AC & Rhythmic and then crossover. A IWAB/Single Ladies situation 

VERY BOLD CHOICE for the second single

 

omg 

 

please latch on!

 

CUFF IT BETTER be the URBAN SINGLE though

The worst team in the business. It's incredible. They are a hater's dream tbh. 

They heard the album yet wasted all the first day's playlist on Church Girl when AS and CI were just there. 

And now all of sudden SR is the single. :lmao:

Edited by BnPac

Just now, simon said:

Maybe Cuff It will impact Urban, Urban AC & Rhythmic and then crossover. A IWAB/Single Ladies situation 

That’s what I’m thinking cause it’s only being serviced to pop. I’m guessing they’re going push SR to pop and Cuff It to Rhythmic & Urban

Wthiss wrong with yall, this song is the most accessible track onn the album. Of course its a good single

Yeah Cuff it and Alien Superstar are by far the biggest hits on the album, more potential than even BMS.

 

This is not bad but the other 2 have a lot more hit potential and could give huge longevity to the album

Whew a choice!

 

and I want want want what I want want want :jonny: 

  • ATRL Moderator

Good decision :clap3:. one of the best on the album! 

To be fair,

 

"Summer Renaissance" sounds the most similar to "Break My Soul"

 

and that SAMPLE >>>>

No!!!!!

 

Good song, and I understand it’s still summer time, but sis - CUFF IT hell AS?!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.