Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The Weeknd Tour Attendees Looking Tragic!

Featured Replies

Show 1: Lincoln Financial Field

c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1X3MxMDgweDEwODAmX25j

media?id=aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC5jZG5pbnN

 

Show 2: MetLife Stadium

FYDfwpfXwAIJoKQ?format=jpg&name=large

media?id=aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC5jZG5pbnN

 

 

Show 3: Gillette Stadium

FYSbuWcWIAIVLF4?format=jpg&name=large

media?id=aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC5jZG5pbnN

 

Next show: Soldier Field (SOLDOUT)

 

 

So this what atrl say and call flop tour and tragic numbers. So what happened? Abel doing THAT. 

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flop tour they said :dies:

 

 

The Clownery ? 

 

He need to announce Global dates ASAP!!

I came in here expecting to OP was being mean and making fun of his fans dressing up recreations of his tour outfits or something. I'm always shocked at positivity happening in Base. 

8 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I wonder if he or Gaga will take top tour of the year?

They have basically the same amount of shows atm, but I can see Abel adding more since he only has North America atm, whereas I can’t see Gaga adding any more. So he’ll probably take it.

I thought it was well established that ATRL is out of touch with the real world as most of them are stuck in 2011 when their faves peaked.

 

 
King of Sold Out Stadium Shows :alexz:

 

 

Overexposed King according to ATRL :dies: 

8 minutes ago, zach said:

They have basically the same amount of shows atm, but I can see Abel adding more since he only has North America atm, whereas I can’t see Gaga adding any more. So he’ll probably take it.

Isn't he announcing dates for each continent? There are rumors South American tickets will go on sale next month. Can't wait :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, igotabigfatass said:

Let's wait for boxscores, shall we?

The Hill on Twitter: "Nicki Minaj on Trump: "There are some points he has  made" https://t.co/kcWjV93f59 https://t.co/6WVJRNa73K" / Twitter

projected 100M+ for 19 shows is not much, right?

 

West Coast

1 minute ago, igotabigfatass said:

Let's wait for boxscores, shall we?

The Hill on Twitter: "Nicki Minaj on Trump: "There are some points he has  made" https://t.co/kcWjV93f59 https://t.co/6WVJRNa73K" / Twitter

You mean the box scores of a tour that's already made 100 million based on pre-sales?

 

Sure lets...

 

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

3 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

You mean the box scores of a tour that's already made 100 million based on pre-sales?

 

Sure lets...

 

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

Is 100m really that impressive for a full-stadium tour tho? Especially when the tickets end up being $20 the day of the event 

I went to the Jersey show and had a good time but I hate stadium shows

14 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Is 100m really that impressive for a full-stadium tour tho? Especially when the tickets end up being $20 the day of the event 

For 19 dates? Easily yes… imagine if he does as many dates as Beyonce.. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.