The Average American & Their Guns

Tropez

What in the literal ****! These psychos are treating guns like god damn pokemon cards... Gotta collect them all! 

******* unnerving. 

what's the point to all of this ?

President Xi, please send help. My country, America, it yearns for freedom!

FYI Americans in case it wasn’t obvious - from the outside looking in NONE of us in the rest of the world understand you guys :confused: and most of your population’s obsession with guns is only one of the reasons 

This is definitely not the “average” American, but yeah, I know a lot of crazies like this. 

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

FYI Americans in case it wasn’t obvious - from the outside looking in NONE of us in the rest of the world understand you guys :confused: and most of your population’s obsession with guns is only one of the reasons 

Can Europeans please SHUT UP?

Most Americans KNOW how bad we have it here. Many of us are aware of our descent into fascism, and we’re TERRIFIED.

This is not the average american :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Track10 said:

Can Europeans please SHUT UP?

Most Americans KNOW how bad we have it here. Many of us are aware of our descent into fascism, and we’re TERRIFIED.

I’m Canadian actually. But that’s besides your point. Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound condescending.

That “fyi” wasn’t directed at people like you, or anyone on this forum actually. I just meant that on the outside we look at things like the “right to bare arms” and wonder how the majority of people can be in support of rights like that. I know it’s not everyone, there are marches all the time for gun control in the USA. But you know theres enough people in support of it so in the end nothing changes. You can say “not me! We’re scared”. But when the greater majority is in support… you have to understand they’re who we on the outside are talking about when we say things like “fyi Americans” (and they’re who my fyi was directed to). I understand you don’t want to be lumped with them, but when we refer to a country we are talking about the majority opinion and the government stance. 

I hope this makes sense. Anyways sorry if I offended you, but basically I wasn’t talking to you 

They could have a collection of kittens living freely and harmoniously on their property but no, they chose guns! 

The way they served wealth :clap3:

2 hours ago, Track10 said:

This 

2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

That “fyi” wasn’t directed at people like you, or anyone on this forum actually. I just meant that on the outside we look at things like the “right to bare arms” and wonder how the majority of people can be in support of rights like that. I know it’s not everyone, there are marches all the time for gun control in the USA. But you know theres enough people in support of it so in the end nothing changes. You can say “not me! We’re scared”. But when the greater majority is in support… you have to understand they’re who we on the outside are talking about when we say things like “fyi Americans” (and they’re who my fyi was directed to). I understand you don’t want to be lumped with them, but when we refer to a country we are talking about the majority opinion and the government stance. 

That’s the thing, there is not a majority support. Depending on the poll and exactly how the the questions are worded, something like 80% to 95% of Americans support common sense gun control measures. The problem is that the structure of our government and our elections gives vastly outsized sway to rural voters (where Christian extremism is the norm) and to big-money corporate donors. The government is soooo far from actually representing the people. 

Those aren't "average" Americans. :skull: Those are just the so-called gun enthusiasts/hunters. I can't imagine why even they would need more than just a few guns though. 

These are literally meme base material :skull:

Like, what's the point of owning so many guns anyway? You're not going to war against you neighbours :skull:

ngl my brother in law is one of these. He has a special safe for all of his guns. I don't really get it but he really likes to go shooting and used to be in the military. He's actually one of the nicest people but yeah I still find it a bit strange.

We talk about Gen-Z using pop psychology and over-diagnosing themselves with mental health issues, but sometimes I wonder, maybe it's the previous gen who weren't diagnosed enough? These are not normal people :skull: 

Edited by Khal

15 hours ago, Tropez said:

r/TerrifyingAsFuck - Americans and their Firearms collections

Screaming at the live laugh love visuals paired with guns :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.