Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe | Summer 22 Tour

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish she would come to Manchester :dancehall3:

 

Jealous of anyone who is attending! 

Why is Lollapalooza under North America and not United States like the rest of the dates lol

 

Like yes it's technically correct but a weird graphic design choice 

Edited by ratedreid

Omg noooo, on the day I'm travelling she's coming to Paris :weeps:

 

I cannot deal right now noooooooooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, ratedreid said:

Why is Lollapalooza under North America and not United States like the rest of the dates lol

 

Its just to make sure that the dates are still in chronological order. Makes it look a lot more consistent.

  • ATRL Moderator
46 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

Why is Lollapalooza under North America and not United States like the rest of the dates lol

 

Like yes it's technically correct but a weird graphic design choice 

The dates are in order. She should’ve just left off the regions

I need to go to the London one but why midweek :weeps: 

Edited by sk8erfan

Omg Barcelona :eek:

 

Didn't expect her to come to Spain

5 hours ago, sk8erfan said:

I need to go to the London one but why midweek :weeps: 

Fu*k school ( just 1 night). 

5 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

When are the tickets on sale? :jonny5:

 

This upcoming Monday 

3 hours ago, KingB® said:

What about Berlin thooo :weeps:

Don’t lose hope. There is a big gap between each leg. I am pretty sure this are initial dates. Most likely testing the waters. If she has demands she most definitely add more dates. 

2 hours ago, Delusional said:

Not a school night 

 

wtf I am PISSED

 

Just pray the UK sweetees come through. If that London sold fast. She will definitely add more dates 

8 hours ago, leightxn said:

I wish she would come to Manchester :dancehall3:

 

Jealous of anyone who is attending! 

She may still go to Manchester if there is demand. Just London sweetees come through and it sold out fast, so she can add more dates. 

8 hours ago, ratedreid said:

Why is Lollapalooza under North America and not United States like the rest of the dates lol

 

Like yes it's technically correct but a weird graphic design choice 

Well it is in chronological order. Plus I am sure she is planning adding more cities and dates. Maybe she should have put North America for both.

8 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Omg noooo, on the day I'm travelling she's coming to Paris :weeps:

 

I cannot deal right now noooooooooooooooooooo

Go to another date sis

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

why is there no presale :coffee2:

Monday sis. This was just the announcement 

3 hours ago, nuclear said:

Monday sis. This was just the announcement 

ohhh I thought general sale was Monday, works for me :flower2:

She needs to do more shows in Europe. And add some Korea, Japan, Brazil dates. 

Edited by orange22

18 hours ago, Cheers said:

So she's a special guest for Flume's tour? :deadbanana: 

?? What about it?

18 hours ago, orange22 said:

She needs to do more shows in Europe. And add some Korea, Japan, Brazil dates. 

I believe she will if there is demand. She hasn’t tour Europe in a very long time.She definitely needs to add a few more UK/Ireland dates, Germany, Italy , Sweden, Portugal . She definitely have to add

couple Brazil dates this summer though. I am confident she could sales out couple big theaters over there. She also want to release a project sometime this year and go back on tour in 2023, maybe she should save Oceania and Asia for 2023. 

I am DEFINITELY going to Orlando, I finally get to see her after missed attempts and the last tour being cancelled. Hoping it is more than 30 minutes, definitely want to hear/see as many Songs For You and 333 songs live as possible!

 

Glad she is doing some shows in Europe, I do hope the fans there and in other continents get to see her as well. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.