Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Would you save a stranger knowing it could kill you?

Featured Replies

Would you save a strangers life knowing you would die in the process?

  • Replies 29
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, McNulty said:

they are not family so no

this with your icon is sending me

 

a very shiv answer :rip:

no, if they're in a fire or drowning i don't have the physical ability to save them so we'd both end up dying.

Depends. Will the death be quick, or potentially long and torturous. 

Only if he's a good looking guy.

 

Edit: Wait, I'm confused. The word 'could' is used in the title but in the OP you're saying I *would* die.

Edited by Nano

I'm not risking my life for anyone that isn't my immediate family, I surely have absolutely zero interest in being a hero, especially a dead one :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, Nano said:

Edit: Wait, I'm confused. The word 'could' is used in the title but in the OP you're saying I *would* die.

This, I don't know what the question is.

 

But either way the question is too vague, I'd have to decide on a case by case basis :coffee2:

Bish please... I trip strangers in front of zombies to save my Corgi. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.