Random Thoughts

Guernica

literally cant wait to go back on my braindead dj sets after finalize best of 2022 year end lists. miserably stuck on donda 2 atm, tory lanez next too...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine having a life crisis over atrl... :hoetenks:

thank god i came here for laughs and to throw random drags, nothing affects me.

This place is only for bad ******* I fear. Sb9lpNH.gif

Ah, it's so funny how life works. My parents were always telling me to be like my cousin. You know - having wife, kids and successful career - until today when somebody leaked his gay treesome and now everybody hates him. 

new-y.gif

On 11/5/2022 at 3:46 PM, StormFury said:

Are you saying I am the one saying something horrible? I ask that genuinely because I'm not sure what you're saying.

I will bring it up when I feel like it that I was slandered by someone I trusted to be kind, and had been kind previously. The reason I keep bringing up the donation is because that was something I did that was kind. I saved another person's life. That's something I have every right to be proud of.

Yikes. Now we see why you can't make threads anymore.

i have nothing against people who smoke but the smell of cigarettes in my hair has to be one of the worst things ever :redface:

I'm SEEING FUCKIN ALLDAY TOMORROW! :WAP:   i'm not ready 

Just signed a job offer this week. Feels weird, super nervous. 

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

good luck!

i have time till the year ends to find a new job and still nothing

Devin

42 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

good luck!

i have time till the year ends to find a new job and still nothing

Devin

I decided to take it. I just can’t wait any longer and this is my first post-grad job. I interviewed to other companies that were promising but then got ghosted or they went with somebody else. The good thing I know is that I will get experience in my field and develop professionally, but nervous for some reason.

Depending on industry, this quarter is a little shaky because they are trying to finish budgets for next year but honestly it’s not looking good for tech right now and the Meta layoffs yesterday confirm it. 

31 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I decided to take it. I just can’t wait any longer and this is my first post-grad job. I interviewed to other companies that were promising but then got ghosted or they went with somebody else. The good thing I know is that I will get experience in my field and develop professionally, but nervous for some reason.

Depending on industry, this quarter is a little shaky because they are trying to finish budgets for next year but honestly it’s not looking good for tech right now and the Meta layoffs yesterday confirm it. 

i read about the layoffs, tech got hit hard and all the twitter mess isn't helping either .. what exactly will your job be, may i ask? 

a bit obsessed with watching family guy these days :dies: lois def carries the show along with stewie/brian. i also enjoy meg

peter sucks though

How many atrlers Can say they hung out with there faves.

So allday (Tom) is the Sweetest person I ever met he complicated my tattoos especially the one that's decated to my dad. He gave me a hug and we hung maybe for bout 30-40 minutes.

Don't care if people call him a flop nobody because I like to see people try and get close and personal with madonna, Gaga or Taylor Swift bc it ain't gonna happen :michael:

i changed my work schedule so i only work 2-3 days of the week. i feel like a loser but i genuinely can't stand to work and it has nothing to do with my job i just don't have the mental strength to be at work all the ******* time. i'm losing so much money tho :dancehall2:

On 11/10/2022 at 1:46 AM, Mellark said:

Congrats! I started my first full-time job last month after months of job applications and stress. I was also immensely anxious at first but now I'm happy and enjoying this new chapter in my life.

24 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Congrats! I started my first full-time job last month after months of job applications and stress. I was also immensely anxious at first but now I'm happy and enjoying this new chapter in my life.

I am nervous mainly because I don't know how I will fit in, but at the same time (just found out one of my old high school classmates who was a football jock but messed around with me (not sexually, like you know class clown behavior -- is one of my coworkers), I am there to get experience and develop professionally). The Glassdoor reviews made me anxious, but you can easily manipulate those. I get paid more than my minimum wage job, and it's a start. I would wait for the right opportunity but I can't afford to wait anymore.

Edited by Mellark

On 11/10/2022 at 4:34 AM, Frozen99 said:

i read about the layoffs, tech got hit hard and all the twitter mess isn't helping either .. what exactly will your job be, may i ask? 

A clerk job at a legal office, which is cool. I interviewed at the company three times, the third interview, I was offered the job like 40 minutes later :dies:

After hanging out with Allday kinda got a High sexual needs and ended up sleeping with my ex 

6xyzxm.gif

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

A clerk job at a legal office, which is cool. I interviewed at the company three times, the third interview, I was offered the job like 40 minutes later :dies:

not three interviews and it being just 40 mins later :lmao: unlucky and lucky. hmm and a jock/old acquittance at that, you keep winning :gaycat2:

10 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

not three interviews and it being just 40 mins later :lmao: unlucky and lucky. hmm and a jock/old acquittance at that, you keep winning :gaycat2:

I can't tell if this is a win. :lmao: It turns out the department I interviewed for wasn't looking for people at the moment (I guess **** happens), so they decided to offer me a position but in a different department. He's straight and likes women, he jokingly said he wants to bone me in high school but I don't think no one jokes at that. 

Edited by Mellark

8 hours ago, Wizard said:

me too, i watch it on youtube :gaycat7: but it's been less than great for a few seasons now, american dad >>>

tbh i’ve never watched american dad before :clownny: but i always see people praise it so i’ll probably start that soon as well

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

I can't tell if this is a win. :lmao: It turns out the department I interviewed for wasn't looking for people at the moment (I guess **** happens), so they decided to offer me a position but in a different department. He's straight and likes women, he jokingly said he wants to bone me in high school but I don't think no one jokes at that. 

oh :mandown: i don't think straights say that just out of the blue, there might be some yearning desire sis, i wish you, an ounce of luck :gaycat2: (and i envy you a new job, hope you enjoy it).

5 hours ago, Wizard said:

the way roger is about to be your favourite character ever :jonnycat:

i have the same feeling :WAP:

so list for best of 2022 is almost done Gonna stop tracking mid november for any new songs! but man choosing the #1 between my two main faves is whats making it hard. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.