• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wasn't broke I would be doing steroids right now. Almost everyone in the gym is on a cycle right now :chick2: but I'm just too scared and broke

17 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

If I wasn't broke I would be doing steroids right now. Almost everyone in the gym is on a cycle right now :chick2: but I'm just too scared and broke

I've wanted to do this for years. I watched a boy from down my street go from skinny twink to movie star hunk seemingly overnight. No way he did that naturally

5 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I've wanted to do this for years. I watched a boy from down my street go from a skinny twink to a movie star hunk seemingly overnight. No way he did that naturally

Nah, I have achieved a great physique naturally for now, and plan to do it for the next 10 years till I'm 30. After 30 I guess I could use a little help since I guess I'll have achieved all my genetic potential. But I see guys my age already full on gear looking 25 and its a bit demotivating 

On 10/13/2022 at 1:20 PM, Bacardo Royale said:

My STD results just came back positive, my first time getting gonorrhoea

4i66yG3.gif

Did it burn when you had to pee? Or did you catch it in your throat or hole?

4i66yG3.gif

17 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

I feel ya, but I don't want to get big guts after using steroids (and get my dique small) so I am stuck with my little protein shakes.

4i66yG3.gif

On 10/13/2022 at 1:23 PM, Bacardo Royale said:

And I just had raw sex with a hot daddy last night

4i66yG3.gif

You should contact him about it. Not only will you help him with keeping his health in check but also prevent him from spreading it further among our community which is most important!

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Did it burn when you had to pee? Or did you catch it in your throat or hole?

4i66yG3.gif

I had no symptoms. But yeah throat AND hole

4i66yG3.gif

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I feel ya, but I don't want to get big guts after using steroids (and get my dique small) so I am stuck with my little protein shakes.

4i66yG3.gif

Protein shakes made me lactose intolerant. They fvcked up my organs 

4i66yG3.gif

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

You should contact him about it. Not only will you help him with keeping his health in check but also prevent him from spreading it further among our community which is most important!

I'm too embarrassed to. My justification is if you're dumb enough to have raw sex with strangers like me it's what you deserve

He wants to meet up again and I'm healed now but idk if I contaminated him. I don't wanna catch it again

4i66yG3.gif

1 minute ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I had no symptoms. But yeah throat AND hole

4i66yG3.gif

Protein shakes made me lactose intolerant. They fvcked up my organs 

4i66yG3.gif

I'm too embarrassed to. My justification is if you're dumb enough to have raw sex with strangers like me it's what you deserve

He wants to meet up again and I'm healed now but idk if I contaminated him. I don't wanna catch it again

4i66yG3.gif

Doesn't throat gonorrhea go away on its own without medication? But yeah, good thing you are clear now and you should tell him to get tested! Last thing you need is to catch it again and make the virus intolerant to medications for your body abusing too many pills like that!

4i66yG3.gif

ugh my fave is legit the more adorable thing to exist, my heart can't take it 

6xz098.gif

I had a REALLY vivid dream that I was with my dead mother, helping her look for a job. It was very emotional

I woke up to an email offering me a position I applied for last week. I'm not superstitous at all but I'm taking it as a sign that this will turn out to be my dream job 

On 10/31/2022 at 12:34 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I used to ge t goon and coon mixed up 

:bibliahh:

is stipendium an english word? i know it's from dutch/latin but would an anglo-speaking person understand/use it?

I just started watching Frieza saga of DBZ and I love it. The best anime ever. 

Also I have been looking on those hook up and dating apps for someone worth it but I cannot seem to find anyone.  What a lame and small selection of men.:chick3:

Straight women have it so easy. 

I scheduled movies to watch from here to new year's eve on notion, It's giving psychotic gjL4KXy.gif

22 hours ago, StormFury said:

was a user that I had helped by donating a substantial amount of money to save their friend's life.

This is such a horrible thing to say, I wish you would stop bringing it up :doc:

I joined ATRL when I was 15, and i'll tell you nothing has changed well most likely has gotten a lot worse! sadly everyone has so much hate in them now they are hate about anything or anyone!  So don't take attacks personal on ATRL.   I learn to ignore it, I get attacked on discord earlier this week because I was blind sided at the JD hate without realizing he wasn't found not guilty so now everyone thinks I support abuse when I have been in 2 mentally abusive relationship in past 4 years when these people attacking me probably have never had a relationship :biblio:

23 hours ago, StormFury said:

Are you saying I am the one saying something horrible? I ask that genuinely because I'm not sure what you're saying.

I will bring it up when I feel like it that I was slandered by someone I trusted to be kind, and had been kind previously. The reason I keep bringing up the donation is because that was something I did that was kind. I saved another person's life. That's something I have every right to be proud of.

I wish you all the best with your issues and hope you can heal from whatever is making you such a nasty person. 

Honestly we deserved all the 503s because these past two weeks have been embarassing to watch in some of these threads lol.

4 more days till I see this beautiful human.

6zi1ig.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.