Random Thoughts

Guernica

On 11/25/2022 at 6:51 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

I hate college so much

There is nothing more frustrating than losing so many points from a math exam because of technical mistakes. When you worked hard like a dog. It makes me wanna shoot myself. 

Edited by Aristotle

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Aristotle said:

There is nothing more frustrating than losing so many points from a math exam because of technical mistakes. When you worked hard like a dog. It makes me wanna shoot myself. 

Sis you be too hard on yourself. I think you should think positively 

20 more songs to do for graphics 

Then will work on top albums graphics 

Im almost done with best of.  :jonny2:

Gonna finish it all before music festival im going too this weekend.

Polish_20221129_165129286.jpg?width=676&

I don't like twitter, but I'm so happy I finally have both my favourite people follow me :weeps:

On 11/28/2022 at 2:56 PM, Queen. said:

Sis you be too hard on yourself. I think you should think positively 

I got 63 out of 100 which is much better than I expected. :hippo:

Better not repeat the same mistake in the second turn. 

Edited by Aristotle

Wish I could relocate and start a new life in a diff state. But I’d never be able to decide where to go, or what to do 

I hope best of section lasts at least 30 days! since 200 songs (10 songs per day) it's gonna take me at least a month :skull:

On 11/12/2022 at 10:27 AM, Frozen99 said:

oh :mandown: i don't think straights say that just out of the blue, there might be some yearning desire sis, i wish you, an ounce of luck :gaycat2: (and i envy you a new job, hope you enjoy it).

I guess update? I bumped into him a couple of times, we said hello, a little surprised to see me. He isn't really my type in terms of personality, very hetero :dies:  He has a girlfriend... not going to happen, and also I don't want to **** with HR. 

So far job is going good, very supportive environment surprisingly. I dodged a bullet for that department I didn't get selected for because the turnover rate... is just wow. Learning a lot. I don't feel micromanaged but at the same time -- I'm learning.

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Wish I could relocate and start a new life in a diff state. But I’d never be able to decide where to go, or what to do 

Make a plan. You don't want to end up like that girl and her partner who moved to PA to CA and thought she was going to get an apartment and a job in an instant.

11 hours ago, Mellark said:

Make a plan. You don't want to end up like that girl and her partner who moved to PA to CA and thought she was going to get an apartment and a job in an instant.

Oh yeah of course. I would need every little detail figured out before leaving anywhere lol. Just thinking about it has me anxious 

There's a quote or meme I'm thinking of that I can't recall the end of. It's a reaction to someone exaggerating and it's along the lines of:

"It's... a *something*"

As in, it's just something. 

Help. :redface:

Any news on the Best of section?

12 minutes ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Any news on the Best of section?

should be out this month, I hope soon I got everything ready :lakitu:

It's been by far the weakest year of the 2020s. I don't think there has been an album that I particularly enjoyed a lot. Hope I can manage to assemble a Top 50 albums at least, though.

I was thinking of making a 5-years-on-Spotify kind of ranking alongside my Top albums/EPs and songs of 2022. We'll see how it goes...

opposite for me, it's the first year for me that I actually have a list of 200! it's just may have to do 20 per update which is gonna be long since graphics are quite large T_T

also got a best of all time one, but not sure if i'm allowed to have two best of running at the same time :laugh:

43 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

My apartment is so cold :mazen:

Me too :rip: I can't figure out how to put the central heating on and I don't really want to run up my gas bill anyway :doc: I might actually die this winter :skull:

Spoiler

My feet ******* stink. I've been wearing the same socks for over two weeks at this point :rip:

I am raging today, I hate this vile co-worker so much that I am considering quitting my job when this month ends, I have had enough

14 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

My apartment is so cold :mazen:

I like it cold in my house, well during the sleeping hours. I prefer it to be around 67-68F or 19-20C

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am raging today, I hate this vile co-worker so much that I am considering quitting my job when this month ends, I have had enough

Sis what job is this? 

10 hours ago, Mellark said:

I guess update? I bumped into him a couple of times, we said hello, a little surprised to see me. He isn't really my type in terms of personality, very hetero :dies:  He has a girlfriend... not going to happen, and also I don't want to **** with HR. 

So far job is going good, very supportive environment surprisingly. I dodged a bullet for that department I didn't get selected for because the turnover rate... is just wow. Learning a lot. I don't feel micromanaged but at the same time -- I'm learning.

here, ppl date at work all the time :skull: it's funny how it's different. well, it really sounds like you found a perfect job for yourself for right now! and got pretty lucky haha

God I am so sleepy. If I take a few hours nap I wont be able to sleep at night.

Edited by Aristotle

4 hours ago, Aristotle said:

God I am so sleepy. If I take a few hours nap I wont be able to sleep at night.

Girl, I can't remember the last time I took a few hours nap. The longest I've taken is an hour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.