• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• flower moon

Top Posters In This Topic

I really should start packing i leave wednesday.

6ueddv.gif

I feel like my health is rapidly declining, I think I might not make it for too long

Y7YxVTj.gif

New allday music Thursday.  Don't think im ready

20220927_195235.gif

On 9/26/2022 at 2:36 PM, hurricane326 said:

All the walking I'm doing and eating less is paying off! I'm losing weight and my ass is showing itself more!

congratulations! I've started doing some small exercise in the evening, but I haven't really noticed a difference yet. to be honest I'm not too fussed about losing weight per se, I would just like to be more fit and healthy 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:47 AM, ATWK said:

Moving to a new city this weekend. Anxious af but also kinda excited

I hate it here

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, ATWK said:

I hate it here

Aww, I hope it gets better for you soon! Maybe you'll like it after becoming more acquainted with it

2 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Aww, I hope it gets better for you soon! Maybe you'll like it after becoming more acquainted with it

Thanks! :heart2: The first few days haven't been easy, but eventually I'll probably get used to it

Screenshot_20220929-091334_Facebook.jpg

Can't believe this is happening.. im legit seeing someone live im crazy about. This hasn't happened to me yet since denis stoff will never come to Australia 

6pudpr.gif

My partner is trying to explain to his friends that he doesn't understand why im so attractived to allday xD i just basically said he just got that face I wanna **** so bad like I'd let him do anything to me. My bf is sitting there like 

6uq0es.gif

Am I intimidating or the people I meet just can’t stand me? It’s driving me insane. 

MfQsHYZ.png

Left my bf with his little crush.. I can't deal being treated like crap today and be left miles behind like a 3rd wheel.  Wish my bestie was able to make this trip.

6u9u2t.gif

Haven't been to gym in 5 days despite paying new increased price for this month

Y7YxVTj.gif

Of course I return to the gym today and already my wrists be in pain from benching @NoNeedForWords

giphy.gif 

Edited by Bloodflowers.

Im feeling more and more depressed each day being on this holiday. Watching someone you date treating you like the friend and other girl like the gf is starting to really get to me.  Like im extremely depressed that I don't feel wanted in this world at all :(

13th ATRL anniversary. :skull:

On 9/30/2022 at 11:44 AM, Totami Legend said:

Am I intimidating or the people I meet just can’t stand me? It’s driving me insane. 

MfQsHYZ.png

I've grown to accept being intimated by others is a compliment. They're allowing their personal demons to act out towards you when you're simply being yourself! Don't let it get to you at all & the right people will gravitate towards your energy in an authentic good light 

264blFH.gif

Me if I was in a horror movie :deadbanana2: I've always said my smart mouth wouldn't make it that far 

9 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

13th ATRL anniversary. :skull:

Omg hai old friend :keir:

5 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

I've grown to accept being intimated by others is a compliment. They're allowing their personal demons to act out towards you when you're simply being yourself! Don't let it get to you at all & the right people will gravitate towards your energy in an authentic good light 

264blFH.gif

Thank you sis I needed that :gaycat4:

Single life again, no more abuse 

20220930_145726.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.