Random Thoughts

Guernica

Met Leah kate after her show and she's the most Sweetest human, told her how much her music got me through my break ups and how I relate to them. She's so cute and doesn't deserve the hate she gets. :gaycat7:

The way I met her, allday and yungblud this year :redface:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• flower moon

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/13/2022 at 1:51 AM, hallucinate said:

i’m literally so jealous of people who can go to bed early and sleep immediately :skull:

Same 

----

I am chatting with a guy from my gym on Grindr. Should I expose myself or not? He don't know it's me since I am keeping things under wrap! 

poor Allday is gonna log onto twitter and see denis stoff laughing for a minute straight! he gonna be like wait who this.

IF THESE TWO COLLAB I SWEAR!  

If I retweet an Allday thing on my account where denis follows back! maybe these two can discover eachother through my tweets :gaycat3:

On 12/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

@Spice @idkwiam @Iris ummm... what is going on in Kosovo? Is mini Russia about to start a war there? Y'all should make a thread about it in Civics since y'all know situation best. Croats are standing with Ava Max's people!

K2pgvWl.thumb.gif.0195b8848765b852cd9882

I genuinely have no idea why Serbians are still trying with Kosovo. Leave us ALONE @/serbians!!

My friend that I've known for over ten years now has randomly sent me a video on Snapchat where he was jerking off in public somewhere in the woods :deadbanana2: like... I never asked him this or anything, I thought we were only friends but I guess he wants more with me :rip:

house sitting for someone and i left something on the stove and went to bed only to be woken up with a shock/ smoke alarm/house full of smoke at 12:30. and now the curtains in the house have a smoke smell i cant get rid of :giantgrin:

Gosh, this Christmas was spent alone and to be quite honest, it was soothing. I would rather spent it in my house than in the living room for four hours and counting. I am okay, I got myself an Apple Watch Ultra on sale so I won.

Going to Auckland... today

8azubMr.gif

spacer.png

not the dude replying “awe” :santa: I deleted the conversation

Edited by americanlife

Looked forward to feeling good while cleaning up and listening to music after hitting my pen tonight but I can't find the damn thing. So pissed bc I had it this morning, it had to have dropped at the diner, outside somewhere or in my dad's car. :cries:

On 11/12/2022 at 4:22 PM, Wizard said:

the way roger is about to be your favourite character ever :jonnycat:

coming back to say that you were right :ahh::jonnycat:i’ve been binge watching american dad for a while (on season 5 right now) and he is hilarious :dies: him and steve are my faves

10 hours ago, Aristotle said:

I said something really hurtful to someone and it's been killing me. I feel very sorry for them.

ive done this a few times myself and i feel the same :gaycat7:

Another friend send me a dique video randomly on Snapchat ummmm WHAT IS HAPPENING?? Why are gays like this??? (His d is big and pretty, I should keep his friendship closer in case we can turn it into a relationship)

8azubMr.gif

If someone made me choose between denis and allday.  It be the hardest decision of my life

:gaycat7:  it's hard having two favourite humans

Why are my pfps so blurry on this site :deadvision: What am I doing wrong?

6x0gzw.gif

The "war on men" and "masculinity" is the best thing ever. We need more gender-non-conforming and Trans people please. 

On 4/15/2022 at 7:13 PM, Remmy said:

I still have this ancient relic saved on my imgur :jonny2: So many names that I haven't seen in so long :'(

JZ0Ujl5.jpg

Not the OGs :jonnycat: the good ole days

why are there always gays involve judgemental on tran, non-binary issues when they always the ones that start the mess everytimes, sad individuals

1 hour ago, StormFury said:

Ok, any criticism of me you've ever made is voided by this:rip:

Unless of course you're joking, but still, ew

Sniff my dirty stinking panties you gutter *****

I may be dirty and unhygienic but at least I'm not a twisted, rotting up human who treats people the way you do

Don't ever quote me again scumbag

Edited by HotFriedChicken

Just took my first ever sleeping pill. Hope I don't die, get further physical symptomps or become addicted

8azubMr.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.