Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• flower moon

Top Posters In This Topic

What am I doing with my LIFFFFFFE

spacer.png

@Spice @idkwiam @Iris ummm... what is going on in Kosovo? Is mini Russia about to start a war there? Y'all should make a thread about it in Civics since y'all know situation best. Croats are standing with Ava Max's people!

K2pgvWl.thumb.gif.0195b8848765b852cd9882

3 hours ago, artc0cx said:

Downloaded tinder and grindr again :coffee:

I keep doing this and every time I act disappointed. booboo the fool.

that screenshot reminded me of when you could post noods and pern on atrl... good ol days

i’m literally so jealous of people who can go to bed early and sleep immediately :skull:

"outage expected" like we don't have outages every day on here :toofunny3:

I don't know what to do. I'm really good friends with this guy and I'm catching mad feelings for him. I don't know if he likes me back, you could somewhat argue he might like me back, but it's not obvious so I'd rather just think he doesn't. Either way, our priorities are not the same, I always prioritize him every single time we're going out, and he doesn't do the same. He's younger so he could be a little naive. 

It's just getting to a point where it hurts me a lot more than feeling good. I haven't tried anything physical with him because I do not want to cross any boundaries ahead of time. I can't stop thinking about him and it makes me feel very small.

I don't know if I should just talk to him, tell him how I feel and ask for some space because it's getting out of hand. 

1 hour ago, bync said:

I don't know what to do. I'm really good friends with this guy and I'm catching mad feelings for him. I don't know if he likes me back, you could somewhat argue he might like me back, but it's not obvious so I'd rather just think he doesn't. Either way, our priorities are not the same, I always prioritize him every single time we're going out, and he doesn't do the same. He's younger so he could be a little naive. 

It's just getting to a point where it hurts me a lot more than feeling good. I haven't tried anything physical with him because I do not want to cross any boundaries ahead of time. I can't stop thinking about him and it makes me feel very small.

I don't know if I should just talk to him, tell him how I feel and ask for some space because it's getting out of hand. 

You can handle this in two ways:

1. Stop prioritizing him. Make him come to you; that will tell you if he interested or share mutual feelings.

2. Be direct and ask like “I actually like being around you …” If you’re too shy then ask around that by asking they thoughts on relationships/love interests.

Hope that helps. :heart:

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i’m literally so jealous of people who can go to bed early and sleep immediately :skull:

I used to be so good at this. :deadbanana:

Sleep by 9pm and be up at 5:30am to start my day.

theres this girl that flys over the world to every Leah Kate concert (M&G) , and i'm called a stalker for going to 1 Allday concert :skull:

If I was rich I probably would of followed him this tour ngl :laugh2:  Oh well next year! then maybe ill get more cuddles from him :fan:

The site is so fast now :eek:

@Devini wish i could relate :dies:  you got any tips?

like sometimes i sleep for 2-3 hours a day and yet still manage to stay up until 3 am :gaycat7:

so weird with non-colored content tags, search box should not be hard to fix and ... dark theme :doc:

He hasn't posted in 6 days. I know its normal for singers to have social media breaks but this man loves his social media he used to tweet what he had for dinner every night earlier this year. :rip:

It's the longest I've never seen him online and im super worried since last thing he posted was im sore I fell off the stage twice tonight :gaycat7:

Im hoping his just been in the studio all week and he broke his phone. When I hung with him last month his phone was smashed up asf xD 

This site hasn't been this fast since 2009, lol.

The owner fixing ATRL right now feels like an owner opening the door of a house that has been abandoned for years and cleaning it up like crazy, bathroom and kitchen included. :lmao:

@hallucinate theres a lot of things you can try.

- exercise at night (or yoga works)

- move ur bed to the corner (blocks distractions)

- remove curtains, just blinds (let the sun in)

- keep ur bedroom cool (let ur body heat and blanket keep u warm)

- no sugar or caffiene (that will keep u up)

- play classical, jazz, asmr (i do it only when I really struggle to sleep and have to be somewhere)

- no heavy/big meals after 8pm (ur digestive system can also keep u up)

- download shake alarm clock (if you snooze/ignore the alarm its very effective, u gotta physically shake ur alarm to make it turn off)

Spoiler

You can try these too but idk if its best for your health or long term :rip:

- take some cold/flu medicine 

- drink something alcoholic

- masturbate 

he is okay :date:

omg this site runs like a low-key, unknown forum :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.